It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romanian man will have two funerals for different parts of his body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This is truly bizarre and would be funny if not for the gruesome nature of this stuff:

Link

I personally would never contemplate anything like that...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I don't see why somebody didn't offer to build a piano crate for him? 2x4's, plywood, hinges, stain and varnish. Just build a box and drape it with a flag and flowers.

It would seem to me that it would cost more for post mortem liposuction.

Health care in Romania is generally poor by European standards, and access is limited in certain rural areas[citation needed]. In 2001 health expenditures were equal to 6.5 percent of gross domestic product[citation needed]. In 2005 there were 1.9 physicians and 7.4 hospital beds per 1,000 people[citation needed]. The state-owned health care system was a target of the campaign to decentralize state services that President Traian Băsescu began in 2006[citation needed]. The system has been funded by the National Health Care Insurance Fund, to which employers and employees make mandatory contributions. Private health insurance has developed slowly. Because of low public funding, about 36 percent of the population’s health care spending is out-of-pocket. Bribes frequently are paid to gain improved treatment.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This is just a sad story, all around. That he died in the hospital waiting for surgery that would help him to lose weight and that his family must go through these steps just to lay him to rest. I wish them peace.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth
reply to post by buddhasystem

I don't see why somebody didn't offer to build a piano crate for him? 2x4's, plywood, hinges, stain and varnish. Just build a box and drape it with a flag and flowers.

It didn't occur to me at first, but now I see that it can be done -- however keep in mind the rather enormous weight. An inch thick plywood reinforced with 2x4s will probably hold, and it's about one weekend of work (for me, I'm not a pro).

top topics

join