It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascinating snippets of info - Seals the deal of 2012 for me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
My friends, if they were to leave us a message don´t you think they´d use a format we know instead of something we don´t

Also my friends, once you understand the densities you will understand that distance is an illusion. They can come here physically even, or they can come here using thought. The pictures by George Adamski are not a hoax despite what you´ll read to the contrary. I witnessed a confederation craft in 2008, and if you indeed search for this on google all the first returns are websites ¨proving it to be a hoax¨ Ofcourse, once you understand what is going on here, this all makes sense.

The law of free will is real. Why don´t you think the Bible, or any other major religous texts use poetry and verbose stories when indeed my friends, the authoers who created all these works, some of them understood the truth so well the bible could have been written on one page. So why wasn´t it.

Once you understand the answer to that question, I´ll consider you a wise one, its very understandable and I even may have gave you the answer if you can simply read what is underneath your noses.

Give praise and thanks to the lord, and I´ll be alright, love your brotherman

<< 1   >>

join