It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascinating snippets of info - Seals the deal of 2012 for me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
"Beware of the bearers of FALSE gifts and their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still Time. There is GOOD out there. We Oppose DECEPTION conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)"

This is a message, in BINARY CODE, that was in a crop circle found in Hampshire, Uk. The circle was made overnight and contaisn the face of a grey holding a disc which was deciphered to be binary code.

(The binary code is on the disc)

Another piece of info that i found truely shocked me.

Basically, a study was done on alien abductees (Apparently by the Nordic type aliens) and most of the people (who had never heard or thought of the 2012 phenomenon, by the way) recieved images and thoughts by the ETs.

"PRECOGNITION Upper class abductees find they have acquired psychic abilities. Sometimes the ability to discern the shadowy future is startling. In 20 of my Nordic-type alien cases the persons were shown or given messages warning of a coming time of cataclysmic quakes, sea inundation, all due to polar change."

OMFG

With all the quakes weve been having?

Undeniable evidence aliens have been with us all along?

Its happening.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
That one's an old fake.

In order to make that code, the aliens would have to have flown across all those stars, landed on Earth, learned English (including how to write English) and then gone into a computer store, bought the computer, typed out the words, and learned to use DEBUG to find out what the ASCII code for each letter is and then put the ASCII code for the English words in the crop fields. Using DOS (which people quit using after Windows came out.)

I think the whole world would know it if they walked in and did that.

Besides, it's good old English (with a typo in it, too.)

What are the odds it's a buncha yahoos who have a computer and someone who knows ASCII and have a nice diagram so they can stomp out the shape in one night?

Actually, the answer is "ignorant yahoos" because the "bell sound" is the symbol for "end of text file" in old versions of DOS.

Answer: very high.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Indellkoffer]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Kinda looks like an alien holding a double sausage pizza to me. Add extra cheese, please! It does look like a digital disc, actually...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
did you ever see this?

Mysterious Cave Painting

scroll to the bottom where it talks about the painting. could be fake, but a connection, no?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Indellkoffer

I'm sorry but I am fond of the theory that ET aren't that dumb, and the one that the Roswell crash directly influenced computers so I assume computer language as well. Oh and that they look similar to humans...so it seems all your stipulations to me at least are easily overcome

I've also heard that there is something about English that makes it so easy for people on Earth to understand. Can anyone confirm this?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43

I'm sorry but I am fond of the theory that ET aren't that dumb, and the one that the Roswell crash directly influenced computers so I assume computer language as well. Oh and that they look similar to humans...so it seems all your stipulations to me at least are easily overcome

I've also heard that there is something about English that makes it so easy for people on Earth to understand. Can anyone confirm this?

I never heard of computers being the result of roswell before. Do you have a link?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

Alan Turing had essentially laid out the plans for modern computers by 1947 and binary had been in use since 1875. So, what you just said is an out and out lie.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

No, they just don't exist. Here is your Roswell UFO. Paper-clip, Read up.

www.michaelsheiser.com...

OP, How can this info have been with us all this time if your wannabe Nordic E.T.s don't exist?

Answer: THE BIBLE, The Mayans and Hopi Indians. Now they exist.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

*blink* Aliens have ASCII??

Nah. There's about a dozen or so different ways of representing characters in computers. There was ASCII (which came around in 1965 or so) and EBCIDIC
www.natural-innovations.com...
and Unicode in UTF-8, UTF-16, UTF-32 versions from the 1980's
en.wikipedia.org...
and ISO8859 and ISCII (not ASCII) and so on and so forth:
en.wikipedia.org...

ASCII was used on some minicomputers (such as the VAX) and on early personal PCs (before Windows.)

The whole structure with the ctrl-13 was just a binary copy using DEBUG of a file... including the end of file marker. And the only place it could have come from is a PC with ASCII characters.

Aliens, with a different language and technology aren't going to use some silly character format from an 8 bit computing environment. Unless, of course, they're using slide rules and abaci (abacuses?) to steer their ships by.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Nope. Its irregular verb forms and sentence structures and homynyms (words that sound similar) make it one of the harder languages to learn. There's weird dipthongs and other stuff that make it hard to pronounce, and the modes and tenses are much richer than for other languages.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer

Nope. Its irregular verb forms and sentence structures and homynyms (words that sound similar) make it one of the harder languages to learn.

That's absolutely not true. I learned Russian, German and English (i am Hungarian). English is the most easiest to learn among them.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
That one's an old fake.
In order to make that code, the aliens would have to have flown across all those stars, landed on Earth, learned English (including how to write English) and then gone into a computer store, bought the computer, typed out the words, and learned to use DEBUG to find out what the ASCII code for each letter is and then put the ASCII code for the English words in the crop fields. Using DOS (which people quit using after Windows came out.)

This is just one of the simliar nonsensical posts I read on here each day.

What makes you think that a civilization 1000's of year ahead of us haven't gone through the same technological processes, the same understandings, beliefs, studies e.t.c that we are going through right now.

We sometimes forget just how smaller part we play in this universe of ours

[edit on 13-8-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Undeniable evidence aliens have been with us all along

As if. There is no evidence of any sort which prooves that aliens have been with us at all.

I absolutley belive there is intelligent life in the universe other then our own.

I absolutely believe they have no reason to come here and baffle us with blinking lights and anal probes.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
If you all really believe there is a catyclysm coming up, then probably for you, there will be a massive of cataclysm. If you are really worried about it, do something about it. Study quantum physics - you'll understand the mind affects outcomes of events and when you use a particular process you can create a particular event. Ask a quantum physicist about the measurement problem... Study astrology and Hyperdimensional Physics and you'll understand how the affects that are happening to us are part of a great grand cycle which is one you have been through for all eternity, study ancient texts and you will begin to understand there is a cataclysm in a particular frequency range which you won't be part of. But then study more! Study the human mind, and what happens when you change frequencies through meditation or through magnetic fields and schumann resonance changes. Listen to the ancient Mayan elders. Then you will see.

We are moving frequency range before any cataclysm will happen. don't believe me?

I have done a lot of research in all these areas. I am preparing my mind for the shift. Research Drunvalo - the coming shift. 2012 is not a bad thing. It's actually what we have been waiting for, for thousands of years my friends.

I respect all of you for having your opinions, and your free will to judge others, and tell them that there post is full of rubbish but I suggest this to help you, to save you all the worry and all the fear. Do some research.

Do not create fear within yourself - That's what you have come hear to learn. See the dark, then choose the light consciously. Because when you get to 2012, and you go through the void - if you are thinking about fear, it will manifest all around you immediately. but think how much you love that you can be alive and experience happiness. Study the Theosophical texts and the astral plane, you will see. It is the land of thought manifestation. Prepare yourself mentally and not physically! Get Happy, that's the first step to losing fear.

What do you think Lord of the Rings was really about -- Frodo had to get rid of the Ring... Why? because it was symbolic of the Negativity! it was bad for him and anyone who came in contact with it... He had an incredible journey along the way and formed many friends. At the end he had experience and awareness...

Open your mind. Welcome the change.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Come on dont be silly. You have to learn to question things before you believe them. Its the only way you will find the truth.

This is quite simlpy rubbish. After a bit of analysis and thinking anyone with half a brain can figure that out.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Wow and i thought i belived in some baloney

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
This is just one of the simliar nonsensical posts I read on here each day.

What makes you think that a civilization 1000's of year ahead of us haven't gone through the same technological processes, the same understandings, beliefs, studies e.t.c that we are going through right now.

Oh, I'm willing to believe that sort of thing. But it's when we come down to "and they're flying around the universe using the same file structure and computer code to make letters that just HAPPEN to be from a program written here on the Earth in the 1960's and they only speak English" that I say "baloney!"

That's like saying "they came across the galaxy in a steam powered space ship that works just like a steam locomotive from the 1800's."

There's the other funny thing that when the image showed up at Crabwood in 2002, "anonymous" messages saying "ooh! look! An alien message" and "oooh! Look! THIS IS THE TRANSLATION!" just *happen* to show up within a few days of each other. This discovery was due to an anonymous tip and the whole thing unfolds through a set of anonymous tips.

We sometimes forget just how smaller part we play in this universe of ours

I believe that. But I've been a reader over at circlemakers.org since 2005 (gosh! That long!) The circlemakers describe their work as "genuine" and "sacred sites." So I think it's a genuine crop circle made by genuine humans. And at the time, there was no fluff about 2012, so when it was done it had nothing at all to do with 2012.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Actually, your assuming we came up with binary and if aliens are real then maybe so is the talk of reverse engineering and technology sharing. If that's the case then maybe this is what they have used for a very long time.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I Believe! I believe there are several dimensions at play here. This dimension is ours!

I do not believe the Grey Alien is of this dimension. This accounts for the dream abductions and the lack of evidence. The craft we see certainly do seem to have inter-dimensional capabilities, but I highly doubt they can travel Space in something that has difficulty with our electrical Storms (Roswell), unless of course it was shot down instead of struck by lightning.

Understanding the Terra Papers, the Sumerian Texts, The Bible (and other books), all spells it out. There were demons in those days, just as there are demons today!

If there is someone from another World, they will look exactly like us!

I too am receiving thoughts in my mind, then investigating them, exercising them to understand the reasoning.

Like the link offered by The End Time Warrior, I too have met this Snake in my dreams. My experience with this Serpent was less than friendly. But, I too have been told many incredible things and shown many incredible things; the trick to integrating them into reality is difficult when it seems not all the information has any one source.

However hard to believe, I Believe!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I recommend ya'all go to college for computer engineering. No joke. In a halfway decent program you'll learn how the device works and even design one yourself, and then maybe stop being so convinced that it's some sort of alien magic.

Indelkoffer gets it. The "language" of computers is entirely arbitrary, decided upon during design. The Turing machine may be a universal concept, but the "languages" (instructions sets, text encodings, and everything else) are absolutely arbitrary and there would be no reason whatsoever for an alien to assume we use the same ones they do.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by NewlyAwakened]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join