It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

picture of my alian ubductor ! !?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
reply to post by Nephi1337

nice tat bro.

I've got 3 and want 4 more when cash allows. at least you got one that stands for something, everyone here should be proud.
a tat is a very personal choice, well ok for some, not the freakin dolphin or tramp stamp but a real tat.
all mine have deep meaning, although by looking at them most would walk by and not notice.
But thats what makes us human,
my lil man's hand on my chest to my cowboy hat on my back shoulder, for a friend that died from cancer.
Tats are a part of our life, a representation of where we were at the time, a time that we do not want to forget.
maby we should come up with a ats tat that is not obvious but only to those of us who live here.

ditto my good man .. i could not have said it better my self ,and all my tattos have meaning . if people woould read my posts they would understand that and not have so much negitive words ...none the lesss thank you so much brother

love

Nephi

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
Lol. As much as I'd love to jump on the bandwagon of "wtf were you thinkin" I'm afraid my feelings are urging me to do otherwise. This thing is on him for life, lol, no need to make him even more insecure about it than he probly already is. I think its a cool idea I have many tats myself and wouldn't mind an alien or two..the ats part I could have done without though. But, if I did have that part I surely wouldn't go around telling people its a website. I'd just say..Above Top Secret and leave it at that. Seems appropriate. Its looks cool though man, as long as you like it and it has significance to you that's all that matters.

lol it meas alot to me like i said befor the subject of ufo's ect is above top secret it kind of makes people thing when they see it ..when the see it they first think tis alian writeing ,,they dont see the ats then they ask me and i simply say its above top secret

ty for your post

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Awesome tat man, enjoy it.

The artist did good work

I have three myself, (phoenix on back, dragon / koi fish sleeve with kanji, and initials of a good friend that passed on my ankle) and was thinking about doing my next tattoo with a space theme.

Good stuff, tattoos are pure art and as long as you like what you're getting it's the most meaningful art you'll ever get!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Ummmm, I have one question:
Are you not wearing clothes in that picture?

My god man! Put on some pants in case you're abducted again.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SaosinEngaged

thank you so very much for your very nice comment i believe your outlook is on tattos is ausem,however i allways feel guilty when i get a tattoo i dont know why but i do lol

thank you so much

love nephi

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Ummmm, I have one question:
Are you not wearing clothes in that picture?

My god man! Put on some pants in case you're abducted again.

lol i am wearing just under wear ..and i was bent over backwards to take the pic off my laptop lol ...and the pic still does not do it justice ..

thank you for your post old boy

love nephi

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

ah -- so that body part on the right is just the back of your other calf.

At first I thought the tat was on your forearm, and the body part on the right that was the front of your upper thigh (and part of your lower torso, with "naughty bits" just out of frame).

Carry on, then.

...oh -- and great tat

[edit on 8/12/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Existing Thread

Please add the discussion to your first thread.

Thanks

Closed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join