It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting afterlife info from a spirit unknown

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EasternShadow
A spirit told you? Did you see 'it? or did you just hearing voices? How do you know you're not hallucinating?

When the spirit starting telling me these absolutely incredible things, I was in shock. I'm very certain that I'm not hallucinating.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well what i had posted was supposed to be an attemt at humor...
wow I really doubt anyone would have been offended it took me awhile to think ofwhat i said too. It really wasn't that bad...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The spirits I communicate with hardly ever discuss the Afterlife. I've been told that it is because the Afterlife is different for everyone, depending on what the person adhered to and accepted all their life.

It is a safe assumption, due to lack of evidence on all fronts, to presume that the Christian God is not God. Nor are the Hindu gods, the God of Moses, or the God of Muhammad the God of the Universe.

What that leaves us with then is people, and their thoughts, and their emotions, and their conscious efforts to seek their own personal afterlife theories and existences. Which makes much more sense to me.

Consciousness exists as a mass of electrical outbursts through synapses and the other neurological things. Therefore, consciousness is energy, and thermodynamics state that energy can neither be created nor destroyed.

So consciousness exists beyond the death of the physical body. Which means it is not about Jesus, or Allah, or Krishna, or any of them. It is instead about what the deceased wishes to manifest his sub-planar energy as.

This might be Heaven, or perhaps the Summerlands. Perhaps it is a Nirvana styled bliss if you're a Buddhist. Whatever the case, the afterlife is not pre-determined by some external force like God, but is instead a giant '___'-style dream-hallucination that our dis-coincided minds slip into like a reverie "forever".

That's just my theory though, put together by my own spirit communications. Maybe my spirits are just more open-minded then your God-fearing spirit. Who knows.

We'll all see one day what the truth of it is.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
definitely disinfo

and if really a spirit told u that, go see a doctor right now, you may have some brain complication

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I don't want to offend, but before you go believing that it is spirit communication you should be evaluated by a psychiatrist. I am an avid believer in the paranormal, but I also believe all avenues must be looked at. You very well may be communicating with a spirit, but what you're experiencing may very well be a sign of mental illness such as schizophrenia. Many schizophrenics have religious style delusions playing out in their own mind. I only bring that up because in your op you mention turning to Jesus and and the Christian god and that very well could be due to a mental delusion resulting from your own underlying fears of life after death. Please do not take offense to this, I just believe all avenues need to be explored before determining this is in fact a spirit communicating with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join