It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[INFO]Abductions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I dunno if i'd call him a hoaxer based on that. Thats almost nitpicking.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Its not just Mayan descent natives, all natives, including those living on the reservation near me. As a whole this group, is the keeper of the way, of the knoweldge (badly affected by our society), the keepers of the earth,and are naturally psi. They don't share their sitings with us, we're "big brother" and they keep to themselves. My best friend is native, and an experiencer, and shared oobes, gridwork, talked of her people collecting seeds, along with the planetary allignment in the 80s causing some ascension for nature. Most people don't have a clue what its about.

Life is a school/tests everday, collective ones or final exams in cycles. Love is the answer, and equality. Natives are cooperative, and individual (you can't peg them as communists, or fascists, or dog eat dog either, all the political stripes combined in their natural moneyless societies, and yet every child before its birth had a home, and it took a village to raise a child, all were honored). Some of the greatest wisdoms you will hear come from the indigineous people.

About abductions, while the negative things happen, medical tests, dna, hybrid programs, geynelogical, the only time you would ever be in danger at all, is in the hands of the negatives, and our military combine Vrill type ones. And that we can actually seek and recieve levels of protection.

ET_MAN shared something critical, that "darkness or negativity" has no power over light/love. Literally. So the way to do this, is to work on self, and give gifts and be love to others. To reverse engineer relationship problems, and always ask from your difficulties, which are your greatest teachers, what have I learnt here, and to be gentle with yourself as well. If you strive to see everyones point of view, and especially teh criminals, the dangerous, the badly traumatized, the homeless, and feel for them strongly, for their lifetime, and learn that you never had the right to make judgements, or think poorly of another, but wish an equal world without money, forced slavery for lodging, without a desire to force anyone, just to work for a world of volunteering/abudance and encouragement. You'll soon start to experience some real protection, and your heart will open. You will not just intellectulize anothers pain, or even a negative being, but feel their pain. And then you send them light. You always renounce negative behavior, but the person behind the mask needs love.

Your Higher Self and the Higher Ups will protect you more and more. I've experienced this first hand. The channels around ours, where negative humans and ets operate out of, really arent in control of our destiny.

When we strive to be forgiveness for all, and understand them, to see the light under all their masks, we also turn that love to ourselves and forgiveness. Be gentle with self on the journey, seek sunshine and love, and happiness too.

I consider being aware of abductions or ufology a blessing and a joy. Its happening to many, and they don't even know it. Some who do, recall something fearful and want to not know, so its taken from them. For seekers, they have a sense its about their readiness to see and learn more, to find ways to help, more is given and they remember more. I can't say its 100% like this in every case, but if it isn't then that has something to do with the life contract, something to do with Higher Self, in other words there is a reason, and when that reason is met, I believe with all my heart the normal, awareness and seeking would lead to more memories, more understanding, more protection.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The Mayans and Incans performed human sacrifice and have a record of the Feathered Serpents/reptilian beings that force this. They had connections to Sirius b (the negative system in a duality school though dark and light are on both sides) and Orion, just like the Great Pyramid, and basically this is Egypt, Judah and Sumar. This is not a good thing. OK.

And time itself is one thing, possible new eras, cataclysms, possible cosmic events, all this is on many peoples minds, but what they're not paying attention to is the portals, the eclypses, the stargates, and that 2012 (really 2011 from I can gather) is a time of the return of Quetzcoaltz, and that part requires us, to reconsider our values, alot. There is an aspect of their calender, zero time, 00000000000000..... infinity, No Time. Some speak of this as if a paradox in time could occur. But does this not mean a lifting of the veil if nothing else happens?

The Mayan say the fabric of space is space-time, so no time is no cosmos. This does make sense. Because its all hologram and the digital coding in it is important, and aside from the hologram what is the cosmos? What is time? Orbits around stars only relevant to systems?

My one friend says all of this will be in stealth, in other words not all will perceive changes, but may just experience a gradual worsening of world affairs. Unless of course they are seeing the love in all and experiencing something different.

What I do know is that there is reason for so many becoming aware of their wakeups, and being nudges soundly by ETs themselves, and we we need to grow, to see the the matrix and go out in nature more, sungaze, watch the skies, really start to observe that this world isnt really ordinary, its more magical than we think, more thought generated. Nature itself mysterious. Open your eyes, and start to seek within. Because whatever it is, soon, or over time, that people are being woken up to, needs us aware and very positive to sail through.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

wow unbelievbly well put, That made me more aware of natives. I actually wish i could be part of thier society. Give up money and live free with them

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

In todays world even they can't. That is how they lived for over 10 000 years, far more actually. We have not been easy on the native populations.

Yet many retain some of their knowledge.

By the way, I always picture a gypsy caravan, hippies, basically living on wheels like this (with greenhouses erected, and forrest seeding, moving around a bit so as not to get trouble, wireless internet. It still wouldn't be free in this world, but a lot less money, and a group could contribute smaller hours to a few online and/or a local business if they're paired up, so only a few hours each, a few days a week.

www.tumbleweedhouses.com...

For a larger family, a few of them, trucks hybrids, mods kits, and can always make joiners. I've seen them made out of paper mache, earth mixed with recycled paper and long fibred grasses or hemp. Lighter weight but strong. Can joine up shapes with domes too.

And if they saved up together they could find some land. The US has some lowered prices due to their recession, land is alot in Canada.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Perhaps fear is what makes it easier for them to abduct somebody. If, as mentioned by other un-named people, fear is what the "aliens" get their energy from,abductees would be afraid of whatever pops into their room and be more easily taken because of said fear.IMO fear is what brings on these "aliens,demons". Confront all fears and they will go away, just like supposed "shadow people"

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SunDawg

No,it has nothing to do with fear. Everyone is , but few know, most its not frequent. Everyone of us has a team that watches over, and depending on our perception, awarness, positivity, things change for us. More is given. Because this is all a school.

But as for the dna and medical, especially with the ones connected to the underground bases and black ops, we're on a list. They also chose more than the list. And they are way over the black ops heads, this cannot be emphasied enough.

In an area, like mine, where their appearance can cause scouting teams instantly (I changed this because its not always, it seemed to relate to them being there for 5 mintues or so, and that didn't happen often), choppers, and more, they still appear, and nothing can prevent this expereince. ET_MAN and Sleeper use the words, pixie dust. Well, Higher Ups use very high technology, to us its like magic, as our technology would be to cavemen. What Jim Sparks spoke of, when he almost had a complete breakdown from this, and hid out in the heart of the city, I think Dallas or somewhere in Texas, in a huge hotel, and thought he was safe, he was wrong. Three or so times a week, like clockwork almost.

Not being aware, or asking for it to end, means it goes underground. I prefer to be consiously aware of my life, thank you very much, and paying attention to everything because I've always known this was a test. Years ago I remembered arguing how it wasnt fair, of course I wasn't going to pass, when I'm tired and stressed, in fact, I'm going to fail on purpose because I don't believe in this, love is the best way, I don't beleive in this world. I didn't even have a computer but I was seeing a team of higher ups and very upset. I never agreed with this world, and had to be dragged along on my path kicking and screaming and saying no for years. I couldn't even sleep at night frequetnly hearing of tragedies, I had to live through what they were going through and then hold a candle to them and all others in like circumstances, that I hadn't heard of.

The real point is, do we seek for more understanding and positivity because that brings more answers, and how much we give or yearn to give (depending on circumstances) to others.

Fear, not choosing love, does increase negative expereinces, in life in general, not just this area of it.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

So what you are saying then is we all have been abducted? I haven't, nor will I be because I am not afraid of them or anything else. I answer to one person, and he/she is showing the path.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SunDawg

What/who do you think is abucting people? There are those in our channels, or the ones close to ours, and some of them are working with black ops. They abduct many, but not all. Some of these are very negative and we can gain protection, by becoming advanced ourselves, in love.

What does ET mean, extra terrestrial. Your Higher Self, is ET. The Higher Ups in the Cosmos are ET. The Family of Light in the Beyond, into infinity and beyond, and all the Beyonds beyond that, for infinity is boundless and knows no restraints, are ET. And this group is way over the other groups head and manages everythign here like a school. In this school there is a law of consequence, individually and collectively, tests took, all the time. They don't inteefere because we choose to empower the negative leaders. Everyone is abducted, and processed, and checked on, and monitored. We have teams watching over. Some are Beyond, and some are cosmic. My experiences did switch.
Some of htis is still medical. Its about progressing and passing tests, and they specifically came to wake me up, consciously, so that the experiences weren't buried and unconnected any longer.

Its all up to us, how we percieve, do we believe this world is real or a matrix, how fear based versus love we are.

For tests coming, no teacher would give a classroom the wrong test. So if we wake up and love more, and we are in middle school, they won't be giving us grade 2 exams.

This means if a comet is heading our way, what happens depends on us. Literally it means this.

This means our world is the physcial manifestation of our consciousenss, collectively.

The last few et experiences I had, in which medical was beginning, before sleep came, time was discussed, and in the encounter where I opened the door and a grey was starring at me, not grey colored mind you, (google grey aliens and note the colors. This was what my friend called a pinkie) then lept to the side and vanished, (I'd always wondered if I would feel fear if this consicously happened while I was awake, instead no fear, just surprise and a sense that we were in trouble. I didn't go to sleep willingly that night. Decided I was going to be up all night but was pulled to my bed close to midnight anyway, was passing out on the chair).

These guys weren't Vrill. Time was the two messages I was allowed to remember at that point, one was that we have all the "time" we need. In the masked dream where 3 family members were abducted and 2 of us went aboard the craft, she shrugged as if to say we do not do time, but.......that the past day took 9 days to complete.

This happened the evening of contact, that was postcard, like a digitial screen and went into a great deal of depth about how they operate. Because I have trauma in my childhood experiences and when they widen I panic for days, and we're always monitored.

An example of widening is I saw more of the base, and what I thought of only as nazi's or arian type militia with the greys and blond nordic woman (far too telepathic to be human), was wrong. I remembered there was a older man, stocky, and decent. He was a high ranking Naval Officer. The Navy is involved in space.

So I was shown, that they operate like the UN does, where you cannot interfere, you can be sent into black operations here to share technology, which is necessary for the human race must be progressed in the stages given, and also for other sides, should one side get too much. They witness horrible things, but it would be an all out war, or great disturbance, if they simply stopped the free will going on, just like a UN doctor going into a mafia run type country to advance their hospitals.

That was shown me in the morning, along wiht some personal messages, for awareness, but my concern was, there is "no time" to do this. Many people are worried about disasters coming.

So that night, the actual abductions where about time. Note it was nordics in the postcard message, it was a grey at my door.

The second was about time too. As I was aware of a checkup taking place, my covers moved and something was slipped, pinching my fingers, for vital signs, and hands were touching my head, (which last time cut into my head before I blanked out) so I was very alarmed and unwilling to sleep. They met my mind and I knew 2 were there, and I was told, you must realize these are past events.

I have a thread on the Holographic Univese and Space-Time, that has some of what my downloads and answers were.

No matter how aware anyone is, they are processed, they are monitored, every thought we have is recorded, every hair on our head is numbered, its both cosmic and Beyond.
This is a school, and lower level negatives cannot go too far. If we choose to be in the matrix, we may not know any of this is taking place or only remember negative.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
To anyone being abducted, there is so much more to this, and the entire world than you realize, and you count very much, everyone here, from every walk of life and every side of every issue counts. This is a school. We're all cosmic, and some of us have memories beyond earth time. We're not supposed to be living like this, wars, starvation, poverty, pain, suffering, judgments on others instead of compassion and helping them. This is not advanced, its primitive and negative. Negative things only happen in lower grades, all the wars and even cosmic wars some people talk about, are all lower grade lessons.

There is nothign to fear. The curtain raises for everyone, it could happen at any moment. Fearing temporal things instead of choosing love and to see through this world does not make any sense, nor does it progress anyone.

Its time to wake up. Even a negative abduction can wake you up. If the devil popped into my room today, I would thank him for proving that I was eternal, and then say how sorry I was for the hardships that had hardened him, and that his family is watching over, please turn within, then denounce all negativity and say he cannot be here, he must leave. Even bad things make the matrix slip.

It means to search. To uncover your memories if you can, leave the surgery where it is mind you. Why remember that. Do you wish to remember your heart surgery? Don't think you do.

I have 3 threads under my profile that all contain tools for waking up, and gaining memories: one on who we are in source, my first one, one on manifesting eden, and one on sungazing, which is also about nature, and being attuned to it. Meditate, and always send out love.

The way to prepare for the disasters so many talk about is to become love. Disasters are low level tests. There is collective responsiblity and yet, love mitigates all.

I am not afraid of ETs, everyone is light under all their masks. Most people are being woken up by their experiences.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Well said Unity_99, If I could flag this post I would. We seem to have a lot of the same ideas, as far as the abduction issue goes, IMO, if they are actually happening, I feel that it is probably the government or demonic forces trying to instill fear and keep the abductee under wraps. Yes we are all protected, have experienced it numerous times as well.We should be paying a lot more attention to native customs,beliefs, and theories as I believe they are part of the hidden knowledge that man is supposed to be aware. A truly awakened person will find the right path and will be shown the way, it won't be long now!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join