It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[INFO]Abductions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

In this thread we will look at the Side-effects of being abducted and other stuff you may not know. Oh and by side effects i dont mean insanity. So here you will find the special Facts that you may not know.

This is based on over 250 Abduction cases occuring over the last 39 Years.

A. INDIAN PREFERENCE.

This important finding is listed first. In some 80 to 90 percent of my cases the precipitant had native American Indian ancestry. We are left to speculate on what the underlying reason is for this fact of life.

B. PROFOUND DIMENSIONAL AWARENESS.

Another important discovery in the data is the revelation that these persons can sense and see into adjacent space time dimensions. Is this magical power inherited via a birth gene or is it a talent bestowed on them by their alien captors?

C. COSMIC VOYAGEURS.

These wanderers, sometimes jokers, seen by some abductees, don't seem to fit into the alien or earthbound disembodied classes. A god example of one of these would be Korsmos who visited with Laura a Florida abductee. He loved to change his appearance.

D. THE NEMESIS OF FEMALES.

I am looking at these various characteristics in abduction in the order that I believe my data reveals are of primary importance in their lives. Gynecological problems frequently befall female abductees. The reason is quite clear.

E. SKIN EFFECTS

All my cases have had from a few to many of these true evidence of alien visitation. There are the scoop marks, series of tiny punctures, straight line scar and other effects. The Decatur County Indiana officer had a straight line scar in the back of his head. It had healed overnight.

F. THE IMPLANTS

I once held at tiny oblong grey one between my fingers. They can be anywhere but a favorite route of deposit is up through the sinus to brain area. The plastic-appearing larger kind seem to show up out in the extremities.

G. ELECTRON DISRUPTION

Many abductees have this weird talent in varying degrees. They walk or drive under a street light and it will go off until they move on. One lady in Alabama shuts them off from as far as 100 ft. away. All kinds of equipment is affected.

H. PRECOGNITION

Upper class abductees find they have acquired psychic abilities. Sometimes the ability to discern the shadowy future is startling. In 20 of my Nordic-type alien cases the persons were shown or given messages warning of a coming time of cataclysmic quakes, sea inundation, all due to polar change.

Source

NOTICE TO MODS
I have taken very small snippets from each section for our members using ATS mobile. Not sure if they can view the source link.

NOTICE TO MEMBERS
I am Eager to know if any of the Abductees on ATS have experieced any of the above Data. It would be Greatly helpful that if you have then please let us know.

Kind Regards
True-seer

P.s Hopefully another Good Contribution to the Lacking UFO/Alien Forum
S&F if you like.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Saw you typing this up Bro, I like it.

Never knew that some of this stuff was connected to alien abductions.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TerminateOR

Its all connected in some way or another and the info enlightened me hopefully it will you.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Native American ancestry hmmmm...never heard of that before. So are there tales in native american culture that suggests this? This was something new to me and out of all what you listed fascinated me the most.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Thier is no known documented files from Indians that i can find that back this up. But maybe they had a special connection with thier culture at some time in history that is the only reason i can see for this.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I hear for a source that if you know your about to get abducted you are to erase your mind and think of nothing. He says it changes your brain waves when you make your mind go blank and the "GREYS" cant lock on to you and take you. he says it has saved him many times.

I ask one of you here on ATS that gets abducted to try it out and see if it works. its worth a try. whats the worst thing that can happen, you get abducted? lol but really try it out.

I never been abducted so i really dont know if it works but i have sat and made my mind go blank and you can almost feel your brain changing waves.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I went to the link. It has some fantastic info and seems to be informative.
However, when I get to the end, he wants you to buy his book.
He lists no degree, nor college graduation.
The part that finished it for me was his prayer.
He NEVER names The Lord Jesus Christ.
And he finishes his prayer with, "Ah Men."
Oh please

What a hoaxer.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

It could be possible just like when you have a trauma your mind blocks it out. It coudl be a similar effect to that.

No proof though so i suggest as the above member does that if you get abducted frequently for a tea-party and some cake that you try it.

Sorry for the little joke but i couldnt resist. But i meant every word in a proffesional manner.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

Hey True-seer,

David Worley has a great store! They sell all kinds of stuff!! Books, CD/DVD's, WOW!

I particularly like the angel stuff!!

www.abduct.com...

They don't sell any real artifacts that were taken by the abductees from the interstellar space craft(s)?? How come??

If you would really like to see some realistic opinions regarding UFOs and abduction watch this video. Pretty enlightening.

You don't even need your credit card and they don't have a gift shop!
Imagine that!!

Enjoy!

www.milkandcookies.com...

Let me know what you think...
73's,
Tom (KC5ILU) / Not an abductee

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

The point of this thread is not to Promote sales of items but to Promoye the information that i have read.

Please refrain from advertising. I dont like it.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I don't like it either...YOUR OP points to the site where THEY sell hoaxes and CDs and DVDs and Books and baubles and bangles and beads, oh my!!

YOU, sir, are the advertiser not I.

Maybe you should read up a little on MR. Worley and maybe do a little more research on his background and affiliations.

Just watch the short video I posted for you..that guy DR. Tyson has a degree or two.

Tom

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer

It could be possible just like when you have a trauma your mind blocks it out. It coudl be a similar effect to that.

No proof though so i suggest as the above member does that if you get abducted frequently for a tea-party and some cake that you try it.

Sorry for the little joke but i couldnt resist. But i meant every word in a proffesional manner.

Have you heard of such storys of people with head traumas not getting abducted anymore? i did not really know what you ment by your first line?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Oh i did not mean physical trauma i meant mental. For example Seeing an horrific car accident. Your mind cannot deal with the stress of what you saw and blocks it out.

Does that make sense now.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer

Oh i did not mean physical trauma i meant mental. For example Seeing an horrific car accident. Your mind cannot deal with the stress of what you saw and blocks it out.

Does that make sense now.

i understand now but thats more post trauma im talking about pre abduction, more like a anti abduction tool.

Think about it, it makes sence. your about to get abducted and you see grays in your room. your going to be scared S***less. thats going to change your brain pattern to a pattern they are use to locking onto to take control of your body. Now turn the table on them and just make your brain go blank and stop the fear. this will change your brain waves in the other direction and they wont know what to do or have a harder time locking on. the guy says it works for him and he has no more lost time episodes anymore.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Yes, i wish i could try it out myself but i dont get abducted so obviously i cant.

Anyone eant to try this out.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Well Hopefully when i come back later on this will have been looked at a little.

Enjoy the read i will answer questions when i come back.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Hey, can i ask if thier is any other things that can support the stuff like implants have we recovered any. because i heard that they dissolve or something. Is it true

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TerminateOR

As far as i am aware thier is no implants. I also heard they dissolved on a vid on youtube. No luck finding it again though

But i have also heard that some people have actually held them so i'm not 100% sure what is the truth.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

This important finding is listed first. In some 80 to 90 percent of my cases the precipitant had native American Indian ancestry. We are left to speculate on what the underlying reason is for this fact of life

I noticed that too but i did not find 90% ? I noticed many of them are Hispanic and mostly notable are of Mayan descent? I will say about 50 % maybe 60% are Indian,Hispanic of Mayan Descent. And a good portion Caucasian of Celtic Welsh, Irish Scottish descent.

I guess it is who you talk to like my abductee freind Bob

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
as a child i had horrible dreams about a giant eye in the sky i could never escape from, and i was always afraid of the basement back door, because i knew they were always watching me...whoever "they" were?

i see into the future, i have the ability to read minds, i know when i'm being watched, or when i'm in danger. i know when i'm being lied to.

i create electronic disturbances

i'm always seeing ufos, since i was a child and before i knew what they were.

have no clue if ive ever been abducted? i always thought i was just an alien:/

<<   2 >>

join