It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this, to you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EliyahuHaNave
Before anyone asks, I've been carrying this for the last 10 years. It was a recording I made of my sleep speech out of curiosity. (pocket recorder, voice activated)
edited for spelling

[edit on 2010/8/12 by EliyahuHaNave]

I don't believe that for a second, I think you are an attention seeker trying to set themselves up as an ATS 'prophet'. I also think that as poetry it is rather dull, pedestrian and lacking.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stefplz

Yes, I transcribed the dream too, I am a vivid dreamer, but to put that here? 14 pages at 7pt. text! The weaponry is modern, the places and famines I saw bear striking resemblances to this modern day where antibiotics are losing their efficacy

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Arkady

Not interested, thanks for your input though. And to be clear, I have no desire to be a prophet, nor am I trying to SELL this as such, I was simply asking for your honest input, which you gave. So again, thank you.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EliyahuHaNave

To me it looks like you may have "channeling" abilities, if you don't develope it awake, it might come out when you are close to "alpha" state or dreaming (when brainwaves are in a electromagnetic oscillations frequency range of 8–12 Hz) . Maybe you want to try to do at home a "Psychography".

Just find a moment when all is quiet at home and you have your stomach empty. Sit close to a table, get pen and papers, and start drawing "non-sense" on the paper, let go your hand and relax. Then you might feel an impulse to write, even if you don't understand it, let it carry you out. You don't need special trainning for this.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Okay well, the first two bits I found are intriguing, picking out certain parts that really reached out as I read it.

Starting with the 'White stones'
These white stones were used in early buries in ireland, used because white symbolised purity.
I'm interpretating this line - "And the Stones of white shall be the record of their number" as some form of 'death' record, IF the theory of these white stones being used in burials fits. Right now i'm not sure what to make of the next two lines - "And it shall exceed the number of the trees,
In that time will a third of them be cut off," to me whatever you were talking about in relation to the white stones states that the number of 'deaths' exceeded the number of trees. Seclusion, mass burial site? I don't know.

The next part that stuck out was the 'Keeper of fire'. I couldn't find much on this, and nothing I've ever read stuck out, so i went to good old google and had a poke around. There's nothing on a 'keeper' or a 'god' coming from the north with Ravens, the only bits I could find was Norse Mythology, Odin, who had two Ravens. In Irish Mythology (which fits the white stones part) the Raven was a sign of warfare and battlegrounds. (Badb - was a war goddess who took the form of a crow, and was thus sometimes known as Badb Catha ("battle crow"). She often caused confusion among soldiers to move the tide of battle to her favored side. and Morrigan - She is associated with sovereignty, prophecy, war, and death on the battlefield. She sometimes appears in the form of a crow, flying above the warriors.) The funny thing about Morrigan is she's apparently depicted as a Triple Goddess. Which stems from Wicca - en.wikipedia.org...(Neopaganism)

This is all i've got so far, if we're going of the irish theme that seems to be forming then a lot of it fits, obviously this is down to interpretation.

[edit on 12/8/10 by stefplz]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Sounds to me like a poem of more descript possibility of revelation. Partially lines up some with my own interpretation on a bit of it, but if I had to guess perhaps the keeper of flame is one of the 2 witnesses? It mentions that I believe the last 3.5 yrs they will be cursing/plaguiging the world and be able to call fire from the heavens. Goes in depth with what will happen between the two, apparently a battle in the middle east - similar to that of moses which God's people will be saved, but Satan's will not, but rather possibly gets the first near-fatal wound to astound and glorify itself up to "god status".

Just my own personal opinion, but you may or may not have something here, but its definitely interesting nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for your input, you have given me a lot to think about and various new directions in which to pursue a greater understanding of this. I really appreciate you time and research on the matter, it's been something that's been dogging me for 10 years now.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

It sounds remarkably like what happened to Edgar Cayce.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Dude are you kidding me? You just got your 'dream speech' from the prophecies of nostradamus! FAIL!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Valkyrie02

The burden of proof is with you!

Please, for the sake of yourself, don't make baseless accusations, instead, back up your accusations with quantifiable research.
To bash me when I came forward with this is ignorance at best, but to make false accusations and assumptions based upon your emotion driven ego is a whole other matter.
On the flip side, thank you for bringing up Nostradamus, I will have to look into his prophecies and see if there are correlations.
While you wrongly suggest that I have borrowed from these and signified you disinterest in furthering and honing your abilities through your cooperative research in this exercise, I find a new direction once again.
Can you tell me more about the prophecies of Nostradamus, since you through your statements seem to indicate that you know them well, and should you answer me, would you be willing to link to a site where I can view them? I will do my homework, but I am relying on you to do yours too.
Thank you again for your input, and I look forward to your further collaboration.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Can you tell me more, I am unfamiliar with the individual. Would you be willing to link to some information please? Thank you for your input.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

That is truly freaky. And the 11's. I have an 11|11 thread. And an apocalyptic take on things, so... this definately deserves my attention. WTH?!

S+F

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

SO, what I understand of the 1.1 is that is represents the two pillars (Jachin and Boaz) that King Solomon of old had built to stand on either side of the entrance to the temple. So, 1.1 or 11.11 is the pillars standing next to the gateway of the unknown Since there is no numerical equivalent to 11 that I know of I would call it 1 holding 1.
1 in Hebrew is the letter Aleph or A, it can be attributed to Ephriam, faithfulness, it signifies clairvoyance, and is representative of the Urim (the urim and thummim were two things kept within the breastplate of the high priests of Israel, the thummim is representative of clairaudience) it's escucheon is the Ox, its color is blue, and it guards the alter from the west ( according to the twelve simple princaples of Qabalah) if it is larger then the other letters it is 1000.
The term four sets of three sets of three has always seemed to me like a mystical anagram similar to Temura or the qaballah of the nine chambers, where a letters position within the cipher shows the other letters meaning and is used to decode it.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
One, East, Earth. Yellow
Two, South, Water. Black
Three, West, Air. Blue
Four, North, Fire. Red
Five, the absolute center of the cross, Ether. White

could this be to help find a place or is it from religious text that im ignorant to.
when reading down a bit i thought of yellow stone national park. although i am tired and mabye reading into this all backwards.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Wow. I got chills reading this. This kind of stuff has happened to me. My fiance has actually recorded me in my sleep. I also do weird things with my hands. Like I was actually doing something. Most of my talking was in a different language though. And he has recorded this too. Don't know if he still has them or not as he did them on an older digital camera and he now has an HD camcorder.It's been about 5 years ago the last time he did it. It really freaked him out at first, but then he turned it into a spectacle and had others come in and watch and listen to me and they would wake me up laughing and giggling. I have woken him up in recent months with real vivid dreams where I was yelling things in English. He got mad at me for waking him and went out into the living room. I tried to explain my dream to him, but he didn't want to hear it. He thinks I am strange to say the least.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EliyahuHaNave
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

SO, what I understand of the 1.1 is that is represents the two pillars (Jachin and Boaz) that King Solomon of old had built to stand on either side of the entrance to the temple. So, 1.1 or 11.11 is the pillars standing next to the gateway of the unknown Since there is no numerical equivalent to 11 that I know of I would call it 1 holding 1.
1 in Hebrew is the letter Aleph or A, it can be attributed to Ephriam, faithfulness, it signifies clairvoyance, and is representative of the Urim (the urim and thummim were two things kept within the breastplate of the high priests of Israel, the thummim is representative of clairaudience) it's escucheon is the Ox, its color is blue, and it guards the alter from the west ( according to the twelve simple princaples of Qabalah) if it is larger then the other letters it is 1000.
The term four sets of three sets of three has always seemed to me like a mystical anagram similar to Temura or the qaballah of the nine chambers, where a letters position within the cipher shows the other letters meaning and is used to decode it.

OK, so you've read enough esoteric stuff to know about all of these things you mention here, but you've never heard of Edgar Cayce?
You are yourself suggesting that you are a "sleeping prophet", you have obviously read up on the Qabalah's symbolism, but you have NEVER come across Edgar Cayce ?

How could you have never run across him in your reading? It sounds like you are playing his role, IMHO. Having someone compare you to him was met with a very strange "oh, I don't know who that is, can you please tell me about that person?"
As if you didn't know or somehow didn't have a google engine.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

I have heard the name, but am ignorant as to his importance or role. Yes I study Qabbalah, but I tend to shy away from people like Crowley and Cayce. Yes I can Google, that's a no-brainer, but what I was asking for was the substance of a persons knowledge on that subject.
Am I supposed to spend years studying a person when they are not the subject of my study?
Why not ask you or others, who have spent the time in that field to impart your wisdom, and fore go the the lapse in study of the subject at hand.

edit to add. Wow! I just googled Cayce and there is some really interesting info on him especially his A.R.E. stuff, thanks for the tip you guys.

[edit on 2010/8/13 by EliyahuHaNave]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

It's possible, the colors correlate with directions and elements. Let me do some research.

Okay, so I find in wikipedia that the three sisters are "the three main agricultural crops of some Native American groups in North America: squash, maize, and climbing beans" Could this be an element of "famine"

They are also the Three Sisters volcanoes in Oregon, which are recently noted for their volcanic uplift, South Sister, Middle Sister, and North Sister.
This kind of goes along with "exploding in their gaiety" and again the cardinal directions/colors/numbers/elements sequence.

Please bear with me, I am trying to understand this better and appreciate everyone's input, even the nay-sayers.

[edit on 2010/8/13 by EliyahuHaNave]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join