It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror babies!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

All of your sources are hard right wing propaganda machines, that's no proof. That's just one sided rhetoric with no basis in reality.

Cmon. Really!

I was hoping for an FBI link or something, not propaganda.

"All of my sources"?? Really?? Live in denial if you wish. Do you honestly think the open borders, pro-terrorist liberal media are going to report this stuff? Wasn't aware an Arizona border group was "right-wing", either. So, basically, you have nothing to offer but your own personal doubt. Not a very effective debating technique there.

Do you really believe that only Mexicans cross the border illegally? Really? I find it difficult to believe.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

I'm not living in the fantasy world my friend.

But whatever, if it helps you be afraid at night, believe whatever you want. I just won't loose sleep over terror babies. The idea is too stupid for me.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

I'm not living in the fantasy world my friend.

But whatever, if it helps you be afraid at night, believe whatever you want. I just won't loose sleep over terror babies. The idea is too stupid for me.

If you think it's a fantasy that terrorists can pass over the southern border, I feel for you. Plus, I never said this was true, about the babies; I stated it was conceivable. The idea of moles isn't a new one. Why should we believe that terrorists could not plan such as well? I am not afraid at night. I am perfectly capable of defending my home and family. I do know a lot of people in a border state, though, and they won't go near the border any longer, because of all the armed attacks. THOSE are real. In that case, mainly drug dealers and kidnappers. BUT, if those can operate so freely, what reasoning person would think the terrorists might not also see that border as an opportunity? It's only common sense to address the issue.

The babies? Without proof, I would not call it factual. I will still call it POSSIBLE, though. Think about this. The attack on the WTC wasn't the first. First try was back in '93. A kid born here then would be 17 now, old enough to bring back to the country, enroll in college, and who knows what after that? If they were a U.S. citizen by birth, that had simply been living abroad, they would not be looked at too closely. No way to know if this has happened, unless such an individual were caught engaged in terrorist activities, and confessed. But it's POSSIBLE. That is all I am saying, and all I have said, on this issue.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
You think Terror Babies are bad just wait for the Terrible Twos, or the TERROR TODDLERS!!!!!! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I love the thread title. Um, yeah...that's all.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by WolfofWar

At the risk of repeating myself, I have always said that those who cannot conquer you will move into your country.

No surprise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join