It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror babies!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Texas lawmaker Debbie Riddle discussed a nefarious plot that has come to her attention by FBI lawmakers on Anderson Cooper 360 last night. The plot? Terror Babies.

Rep. Riddle, a current opponent to the 14th amendment, claimed that unnamed FBI officials have given her information that terrorists have impregnated women and had them come across the borders in order to give them citizen status before removing them from the country and beginning terrorist training. On AC360 she stated she was unable to provide any evidence of this claim, and refused to give the names of said FBI informants.

"When your folks called me in the preliminary, that was part of the conversation. They did not tell me that you were going to grill me for this specific information that I was not ready to give to you tonight." Riddle declared to Coopers "grilling" of asking for evidence of the claim.

Anderson Cooper grills terror babies plot

It's obviously a shallow argument made by a conservative lawmaker looking for a good excuse to abolish the 14th amendment, but it does make you wonder, is there actually a threat of Terror Babies?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
They must have people who sit around in rooms all days to dream up all sorts of different scenarios to keep the terror machine rolling. Terror babies? seriously? I hold little stock in something like this but its only a personal opinion of mine. What are the statistics on something this? The media sure likes to speculate on stuff. Whether its true or not, many people will believe it because anything shown on the MSM must be true.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It does follow common sense that an enemy would use our own laws, and the loopholes within those laws to their own advantage. And the 14th amendment, as it stands, is, IMO outdated due to the ease of modern intercontinental travel. But, statistically, with the hoops these folks would have to jump through in order to achieve this it would be infinitely more easy to just take advantage of our porous borders and simply walk into the country.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It's kind of like having a baby born in America, then bring them to Africa or Asia to raise them to hate America, and then when they are older they could technically become president of the United States. . . wait, oh crap.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It is perhaps, sad - but another radiant example of a "politician intellectual" here in Texas.
It would be nice if these politicians actually had the capacity to understand how they embarrass themselves and the rest of the republic by remarks such as these.

gj

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by WolfofWar

The Mexicans do it to get in here. Why not the terrorists to?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Terror Babies!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b44e5c5011a.jpg[/atsimg]

What are they going to do? Use Diapers of Mass Destruction on us?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e55bce1f16a.jpg[/atsimg]

Course this is the pseudo logical extension of the anti immigration movement. "Dem illegals ah spittin out dem terrist babays on ah land!"

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

This thread made me...

Terror babies, mmmm, time to chip your kids folks so we can catch the terrorists.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Great. I think your monkey video just hyp-mo'-tized me! I just couldn't bring myself to look away. If the terrorists had that monkey we'd all be toast.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by XXXN3O

Great. I think your monkey video just hyp-mo'-tized me! I just couldn't bring myself to look away. If the terrorists had that monkey we'd all be toast.

Oh my, I hope ive not given away the next doze of nonsense thats up for feeding to the masses.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Well this is a new one.

Gives a whole new meaning the the term loaded diaper, eh?

[edit on 8/13/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

terrorists have impregnated women and had them come across the borders in order to give them citizen status before removing them from the country

Them?

You do realize that having a baby whilst in the US does not give the mother ANY rights to be in the country legally, right? In order for the parents to have any chance of using the "baby" to gain legal entry the "baby" MUST be 21 years of age.

Anchor baby scare stories are just that, stories with no reality in fact.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

There is some truth in that but only to a point. In many local jurisdictions police often more than not allow the Mother to remain in the US with the newborn. Also, the newborn is issued a birth certificate indicating he/she/they were born in the US and as such are a citizen.

Visas are also granted daily on a routine basis because a parent must reside with and care for the young newly born US citizen and as such, parents with citizenship of another country other than the US may remain and therefore reside in the United States.

There are laws on the books that if someone at the federal executive law level would get off their ass and do some enforcing of those laws instead of politicking, would definately stem some of the illegal flow into the US and help to straighten out the mess that we are in on this issue. States have already voiced their concerns by passing their own laws and citizens of the US are finally understanding that the $4.5 billion dollars that is earned on US soil then sent to a foreign country is a little ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

It is a fact that terrorists have been caught coming across the southern border. It is also a fact that many other illegals come across pregnant, planning to gain citizenship for their babies. Some of these speak of "LA Raza" and claim that they plan on taking parts of our country for Mexico. Now, to me, that is in and of itself a HUGE problem. Plus, many would argue that the 14'th Amendment was not meant to apply to children born to illegal invaders, and that is what illegals are. Immigrants come legally. Invaders sneak across the border.

That said, I think it is possible for such a thing to happen. Whether it has or not, can't say without proof. Certainly should be looked at.

In any case, the border should be CLOSED.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Of course they have, sure, right, and your proof of this is?

[edit on 8/30/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold

terrorists have impregnated women and had them come across the borders in order to give them citizen status before removing them from the country

Them?

You do realize that having a baby whilst in the US does not give the mother ANY rights to be in the country legally, right? In order for the parents to have any chance of using the "baby" to gain legal entry the "baby" MUST be 21 years of age.

Anchor baby scare stories are just that, stories with no reality in fact.

The point here is, I believe. that the BABY would be a citizen, not the mother. Citizen baby, taken out of the country, to train and be returned later as a mole. THAT is quite feasible. All humor aside, no one is talking about babies with bombs or guns here.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno
[more

Look up border patrol reports. They HAVE caught people from other countries, including Middle Eastern countries, sneaking across the border along with Mexicans, etc. This has even been reported in the news. Instead of automatically assuming I am wrong, try a simple web search.

Terrorists Caught at Mexican Border

Iraqi Terrorists Caught Along Mexican Border

Desert Invasion - U.S.

Chaldean Family Caught Crossing U.S. Border

Terrorists Caught Crossing Texas Border

Feds Issue terror Watch for the Texas/Mexico Border

Just a few, but you get the idea. Next time, maybe stow the wisecracks, and attempt an actual rebuttal? What I said is fact.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Ya, Im sure the terrorists that BLOW THEMSELVES UP are really worried about ICE coming to find them when they can't produce their green card.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

All of your sources are hard right wing propaganda machines, that's no proof. That's just one sided rhetoric with no basis in reality.

Cmon. Really!

I was hoping for an FBI link or something, not propaganda.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Anyways.. the woman here didn't seem well informed.

She would do well to get her facts before she comes on TV to state them. An anonymous FBI source that can't be named, and you won't say what they told you is pointless. She has some good points, but she seemed to over look the fact that the "anchor baby" thing, doesn't really work. Anchor babies have no effect on parents or siblings immigration status until their at least 21 years of age.

Looks like politics to me. The male guest they had on seemed intelligent, while the woman just seemed to be shouting some stuff that she heard in the middle of a tea party crowd and didn't even bother to google it.

Kudos to Anderson Cooper. He seems to know how to handle interviews, and asks good questions.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join