It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Organizations related with terrorism are promoting Michael Moore's film.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I didn't think propaganda from either side of the political spectrum was welcome on ATSNN, this belongs in the gutter.

( or at least in the mudpit
)

[edit on 19-6-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
OMG Muaddib this is low even for you.

Terrorist networks supporting Michael Moore? For the love of christ.

Now I know you have your special brand of propaganda and bull# you like to promote on ATS but this sort of story belongs more in the pit than ATSNN.

Now I know you think Michael Moore is a greedy anti-american communist propagandist but this story is just plain stupid beyond words.

That's all from me. Carry on

Ocelot.....why in the world are you making statements I have not made?
I did say that terrorists networks are promoting Michael Moore's latest film, not him.....
Michael Moore is a greedy bastard, making up stories and exagerating them which many Americans think are true, that's pretty much what I said... I never said he was a communist.......What belongs in the mud-pit is your response....
I don't see your value as a reporter when you respond in this way to a news-source.
IMO you are full of it Ocelot, but that's my take on it....Thanks for your "informed response......"

[edit on 19-6-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
In a related story, Al Queda wants John Kerry to win!

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
Thanks for your "informed response......"

You're Welcome.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
One of Michael Moore's main premise, that Bush allowed and helped the Bin Laden kin to leave the United States, is at odds with Clarke's remarks.
Canada Free Press: When Bush-Bashers Collide? Moore's Film at Odds with Clarke Remarks

One of the central charges made by left-wing filmmaker Michael Moore in his upcoming, Bush-bashing film is being undermined by another critic of the president -- former White House counter-terrorism czar Richard Clarke.

Moore's upcoming film, Fahrenheit 911, points to President Bush's rumored relationship with Saudi officials as the motivating factor in the president allegedly allowing relatives of terror mastermind Osama bin Laden to fly out of the country following the Sept.11, 2001 terror attacks.

But Clarke recently admitted that he alone approved the exit of the bin Laden kin -- damaging the key premise of Moore's film.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Michael Moore's latest film seems to be even more riddled with made up fantasies than with facts, yet many Americans are attracted to the mockery which is a standard signature of Michael Moore's films.

The above news report is originally found in cnsnews.com. Click Here for the original story.

Related News

Michael Moore's Magic Kingdom

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
It is kind of funny that two supposed ATSNN reporters, one would resort to name calling and stupid remarks, while the other would try to put this topic in the mud pit, instead of showing proof to their points in ATSNN.

I am not blaming ATS at all for this but I do blame the two reporters who seem intent on suppressing a news article......

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I am not blaming ATS at all for this but I do blame the two reporters who seem intent on suppressing a news article......

Im not suppressing anything. You're article is up isn't it?

I just questioned the judgement for posting this story since it seems to be political propaganda more than actual news. But that's just me.

Agree, dont agree that's all I have to say about it. Whatever

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   

It is kind of funny that two supposed ATSNN reporters would resort to name calling and stupid remarks instead of showing proof to their points in ATSNN.

errrr...I didn't call anyone names.

A tad sensitive are we?

All I did was state that this belongs in the mudpit not on ATSNN as a result of it being pure propaganda, and I'd say the exact same thing if it was a report stating MM's new film was the new holy bible.

You might want to check the peoples posts you are referring to before you start throwing accusations about, just a suggestion.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

errrr...I didn't call anyone names.

A tad sensitive are we?

You might want to check the peoples posts you are referring to before you start throwing accusations about, just a suggestion.

There, I updated my response. I know you did not resort to name calling, but it should be obvious as to who I was talking about making "the name calling and stupid remarks." I made an open statement since it seemed both of you were trying to completly discard or move this topic to another forum...

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
There's still accusations there man, I explained clearly why I felt it shouldn't be on ATS, still sensitive.

I find the accusation of trying to "suppress" anything insulting, I'd rather you just walked up to me and spit a green louie in my face.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
John, you stated your "opinion" that the "news article" is just propaganda and I stated my "opinion" on your take of the news.

Yes, we can all agree to disagree, and there is no problem with that. Now, I think its better to stay on topic, if there is any "related news" that can prove your point, then post it, but stay on topic instead of trying to make the mods discard this thread or move it to the mudpit...

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Your "opinion" of us trying to "suppress" this story was a thinly veiled insult towards Ocelot that you chose to aim at me as a result of me agreeing with him. I have no no problem with your "opinion", but aiming "suppression" at me has bigger implications than me "disagreeing" with you and you know it, so don't play cute pal.

Anyway, I'll let you get back on topic...

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   
NEWS FLASH: Hezbollah also condemned the Nick Berg murder!

How dare they!

[edit on 20-6-2004 by cargo]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Why is it that people make comments like Cargo's without showing links to prove what they are saying?....... Cargo, it will help you out a bit if you post links to where you got this kind of information from.....

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Why is it that people make comments like Cargo's without showing links to prove what they are saying?

Beheading condemned by Hamas and Hizbollah
In a statement, Hezbollah called Berg's killing an "extremely brutal and cruel" act.

"Hezbollah condemns this grisly act which has caused great harm to Islam and to Muslims by this group which falsely claims to belong to the religion of mercy, compassion and genuine human values."

Of the killers shown cutting off Berg's head, Hezbollah said: "This group belongs to the Pentagon school - the school of killings, occupation, crime, torture and immoral practices as exposed by the big scandal in the [US] occupation prisons."

Osama Hamdan, Hamas' representative in Lebanon, denounced both Berg's killers and US President Bush in the same breath. "I condemn this brutal act and sympathise with the family of the slain American man," he said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Originally posted by Ocelot
OMG Muaddib this is low even for you.

Now I know you have your special brand of propaganda and bull# you like to promote on ATS but this sort of story belongs more in the pit than ATSNN.

Originally posted by John Nada
I didn't think propaganda from either side of the political spectrum was welcome on ATSNN, this belongs in the gutter.

LMAO, true!

Whatever!

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Due to the fact the headline of this story does not match the reporting of the article, and therefore can be deemed misleading, I have placed this in the War on Terrorism forum.

I apologize that it took me so long to find this.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
humm....perhaps you think Hezbollah didn't know that Berg was Jewish? They have shown in the past their hatred towards Israelis and Jewish people in general by bombing them.....oh and that's right Hezbollah haven't committed atrocities in the past, they are a good organization that only wants peace....@@:

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   

humm....perhaps you think....

Who does...?
Dont make us laugh again, whatever!

[edit on 20-6-2004 by Hoaks]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hoaks, thanks for providing the link. I was under the impression that news concerning the condemning of Nick Bergs murder by Hezbollah would be noticed by most 'world news aware' people. I guess I shouldn't assume. Hell, I remember reading one article with the headline "Hezbollah and Bush find common ground".

Pay attention to the world media around you, Mauddib. Or at least bother to search Google before posting.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
If terrorists would start driving their causes by marketing movies instead of bombing trains or planes. Wouldn't that be a good thing ?

Imagine the world where Osama would be running "Kino Bin Laden" instead of sending planes to crash buildings. Perhaps Moore is Bush's secret weapon to end terror.

In 20 years people will imagine their garden variety stereotypic islamic radical as: "The guy giving free movie tickets in the corner of 5th and main."

Be constructive

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join