It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another step closer for the singularity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Red_xi

Not everyone CAN be immortal, not everyone WILL be immortal. They may use scientists to that effect by dangling money in front of their face, to suggest that this would be the benefit of all mankind. Once the technology is in place they seize it and put a price on it. You think the average person can afford such a thing? There may be chips in the head for everyone to be had, but mainly for mind control, the others will enjoy their synthesized god-form. I will take a gander at your links, thank you.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Couldn't agree with you more

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Red_xi

There is a lot of information in that thread! I remember that video, "we'll become gods or we'll have warfare" Amazing that they want to draw the line right here, right now. Well I know what side I'll be "fighting" on. It truly is a war for your mind....

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red_xi
reply to post by hippomchippo

Ofcourse there's going to be trials they aren't going to just toss a chip in someones brain then be done with it.

But what if it were to be done via nanobots without your consent ?

Then that would suck, but how could we stop it? Stop ALL research into it just because a couple crazy people could theoretically use it for bad?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

We can't stop it. Money makes the world go round and so, corruption ensues.
The only thing you can do is fight for your mind. I read that somewhere, I think...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Remember Hippo, you are talking to people who believe they are reptilians and believe the NWO is already in play. We need to look into conspiracies in the medical/science field as well
We might get trapped in the matrix in the future and become mindless drones for the government

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
there will be a point where there wont be any bodies anymore, we will all be "one" big virtual system

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Do the Amish know about this? I havn't seen too many of them on the blogs lately.

regards,
et

top topics

<< 1   >>

join