It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did You Make The Shortlist?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I didn’t make the shortlist but I just got banned on GLP for drawing attention to it!

Got a few good responses and then wham!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mez353
I didn’t make the shortlist but I just got banned on GLP for drawing attention to it!

Got a few good responses and then wham!

Did you post the blog or this thread on GLP? If you linked an ATS thread then yeah they ban people pretty fast i hear. They also ban anything that criticises GLP lol.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'm filing suit for defamation of character. What slander. I am an info agent, superhero of truth and love. I seek to inform even when threatened with death. The list is made by Satan himself. Wait, I don't believe in Satan.
Whoever made this list thinks that the goverment hire's people to say it is doing a terrible job? That is what I bitch about mostly here. I noticed he did not add any soldiers, regardless of what side of the political fence they are on.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by earthdude]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I posted a link to ATS and that was it, finito!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

actually they do and that list left out some people. Some on that list makes me go WTF? I don't doubt weed being on that list.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Ah what a pity I didn't make the list! Perhaps I should have been less candid about my employment in the so-called "mainstream media." Or it could be that I just have not been on the site long enough.

Either way, about half of my friends list and people who list me as friends are on it so I'll consider myself in good company either way.

In the interest of full disclosure, I'll freely admit that I have followed leads I've found on ATS and do post from time to time when I'm in the office.

Since I am a salary employee and I do use this site as one of the thousands of places I get leads from I guess technically I am paid to be here but I would even if I didn't, to be sure.

In the same vein I could claim that I am paid to go to the pub sometime, since I've found it the best place to get information out of military and political officials.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I see why many of the names of the names are on the list. In fact, of the people on that list I've encountered, only about 5 people have I ever had an AGREEMENT with. The rest, well some come and go, others like to follow you everywhere.

Regardless of whether they are "paid disinfo agents" or not, obviously there is some kind of reason besides "good hearted debate and conversation" that gets these people onto such lists, and perhaps instead of defaming the creator (that is, not saying he is right in his assumptions) you should take a look in the mirror and ask WHY ME?

Should I have made a list, it probably would have looked remarkably similar, so I can't really say that the guy is THAT off of his rocker.

Flame away.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by gwydionblack]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Really? So because people hold strong opinions, many of them anti-government and pro-freedom opinions, their motives should be questioned? Hate to tell you this but i come to ATS simply for the good hearted debate, nothing more, nothing less. It's quite possible that you can be put on a list even if you are exceedingly polite on ATS, you just have to disagree with this individual to be on it.

And i see you saying only 5 people on the list you've had an agreement with, so just because people don't agree with you they need to take a look in the mirror? What utter nonsense.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
What the hell, man? How do I not make the list? Obviously these people aren't paying attention. I'm very much a disinformation agent. I'll keep trying to earn my recognition, though.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

I'm not saying people have to agree with me, but at least see things eye to eye on some occasions.

Many of the people on this list, and they know who they are, are the CONSTANT antagonist in nearly every single post they participate in on ATS. Whenever there is a post from them, more times than not, it is of the nature of dissenting opinion to whatever the topic is about, and again, more often then not, it involved personal attack and misinformation.

Trust me, I've been there, and through viewing of thousands of other topic, I have seen many of these same people do the same thing. This man isn't the first to compile such a list, and he won't be the last. I can remember myself on certain occasion pin pointing some of these "listers" as being in cahoots because it is quite obvious that they are pack warriors hell bent on getting their opinionated reasoning to the forefront of all discussion.

I can't tell you how many times I've gotten PMs from other members, some of them I don't even know warning me about a particular "group" on ATS who acts the way they do, and guess what - every person I have ever been warned about is on this list. Coincidence? I highly doubt it.

Strong opinions? You bet. But there is a difference between strong opinions that some people exert, and the selfish one sided arguments that many of these people have brought, and continue to bring to the table.

Once again, I'm not saying EVERYONE on the list is guilty of this, but I can say that many of these people are guilty tried and true. They are unwilling to open their minds to the possibility of any opinion but their own, which 99% of the time will, regardless of what your opinion is, be the opposite of such.

Take it for what it is worth but this is what I see, it is obviously what the list maker sees, and I can guarantee that many others on ATS see it as well. So yes, take a step back and DO take a look in the mirror, because it isn't just a one off shoot thing.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack

Take it for what it is worth but this is what I see, it is obviously what the list maker sees, and I can guarantee that many others on ATS see it as well. So yes, take a step back and DO take a look in the mirror, because it isn't just a one off shoot thing.

For someone who claims that the people on this list often cause trouble and use personal attacks you seem quite keen to throw ad homs around yourself
Have you considered that the people on this list are merely good at debate and the people complaining are those who have had their opinion thoroughly trashed by contrary evidence or a well formed argument?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
What video did we supposedly ignore? Utter BS. Does anyone know? This is pretty weird. Someone seems to be a bit obsessed.

reply to post by schrodingers dog

MILF made me spit my coffee.

I notice that neither LadySkadi nor I made the list until we spoke HERE in this thread.

[edit on 8/26/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Hang on! I'm not on the new list! What is going on here, conspiracy i say, conspiracy!

Second line to make this post great.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
You know the best part of this that someone would think anyone would send "disinformation" agents to ATS or any other conspiracy site. No offense to anyone but most people think that people who come here are mostly crazy. Nobody cares what goes on here or in the other places like this. I am sorry if that bursts anyones bubble but, the fact is people like to think what they do and know is far more important than it is.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Be Advised

Report to Langley immediately!
You know the routine: 50 Lashes with a wet noodle for compromising the M.I.L.F. protocol.

That is all.

End of communication...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
*sniff*

I didn't make the new list

That is all I had...just the list...and now it's gone.

At least that means that this guy doesn't go to chat much...because I have shifted operations...I mean I have been spending more time in chat than posting on the boards.

Of course this may just all be planned out...laying low in chat for the dust to settle. And now that I'm off the list...maybe I'll be let off suspension.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Oh! I made the new list... for displaying "COINTELPRO disinformation tactics by their posts."

What tactics would those be, one may wonder? Well, apparently I ignored a video... Lol.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I hope to make the list next year...

Sadly I didn't scare the crap out of enough paranoid delusionals to get a mentioning this year.

I'll try harder!

MM

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Oh! I made the new list... for displaying "COINTELPRO disinformation tactics by their posts."

What tactics would those be, one may wonder? Well, apparently I ignored a video... Lol.

Congrats!

You possibly paid blogger you!

The CIA would be proud...I know I am!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hey! They misspelled my name!

Whatuknow is possibly a paid blogger. WARNING

ROCK ON! I even get a warning this time! WOOT!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join