It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man held in connection with stabbings in 3 states

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Man held in connection with stabbings in 3 states

www.cnn.com

Atlanta, Georgia (CNN) -- A man trying to board a flight to Israel was taken into custody Wednesday night in Atlanta in connection with the stabbings of 20 people in three states, police said. Five of the victims died.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I wonder why he was trying to go to Israel. Maybe to do some more stabbings, or maybe he was part of some sort of Mossad operation. This is breaking news and I haven't seen it posted on ATS so I thought this story should be up somewhere. Well, I'll be checking up on the facts to see what this guy's problem is.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
I wonder why he was trying to go to Israel.

Because he was Israeli
Israeli held in investigation of serial stabbings

As per the news they are suggesting the attacks were perhaps racially motivated

Police have said the man's attacks usually follow a pattern: He approaches black men late at night on lonely urban roads, and asks for directions or help with a broken-down car. Then, without warning, he pulls out a knife and strikes. Then, he speeds away in his vehicle, leaving them for dead.

--

"I believe his motivation is pure hatred," Leesburg's Price said at a Tuesday news conference in which he released a short video clip of the vehicle the suspect drove after attacking a 19-year-old man with a hammer. He said police also have footage of that attack but won't be releasing it.

Maybe he was running to Israel as everyone knows US is pretty lenient to Israel in all way and doesn't mind bending rules.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

I wonder why he was trying to go to Israel. Maybe to do some more stabbings, or maybe he was part of some sort of Mossad operation.

Oh dear God. To what end would Mossad hang out in middle-American towns and randomly stab people? Put your hatred for all things Jewish aside, what could Israel POSSIBLY gain from such an act?

If he were trying to board a plane to Canada, would you have the same speculation regarding CSIS? If his flight were to Britain, then clearly MI5 were involved.

No, wait guys, I just checked, and neither of those countries are predominately Jewish.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Monger]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
sounds like your average garden variety friendly neighborhood psycho. recently some guy around here took a bunch of zanax and went on a little stabbing spree, but somehow got off of it. must be nice to have rich parents, if i sneezed on a cop they would give me the chair. you know something is screwy when a weed dealer gets a harsher sentence than a rapist.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

It isn't necessarily about the Jewish people, it's about this character having committed numerous murder and fleeing to an Israeli safe harbor is all the poster is trying to say.

Yes, he did mention Mossad, but Mossad is unfortunately guilty of a few past shady operations, having had their hands caught in the cookie jar on several occasions and as a result have developed a reputation.

Such as the recent attempted hijacking of the Arctic sea, which Netanyahu personally went to Russia to retrieve the Mossad operatives.

The Arctic Sea was going to be hijacked to frame the Iranians in some type of false flag event. To further their efforts to initiate war with Iran....

Don't take it so personally, it's Not a Jewish thing whatsoever.
But an Israeli citizen committing crimes and attempting to hide in Israel.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Monger

put your hatred for people you think hate jews aside, and imagine if this guy stabbed 20 people and then boarded a plane to Iran? Go on, I'll let you day dream about how that would be a priceless gem.

new topics

top topics

join