It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One million New Yorkers to see Building 7 fall (AE911truth)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Ahh!! Finally a marketing campaign for truthers that is truly brilliant.

Finally seeing the collapse of WTC7 will surely awaken thousands of people. Watching this collapse is what "converted" myself and many others I know. It does not need someone to come along to offer explanation. It really has no trouble explaining itself.

I find that all the people who can still deny that greater darkness cast upon 9/11 by this building after watching it fall, have had their natural intelligence compromised by our modern age anyway, and have no ability to reason to any point anyway. Remember that we only have to reach people in places of influence and power with this knowledge. Not everyone with an internet connection.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

How did WTC 7 fall " faster than a natural freefall " please ?

Downward pointing rockets on the roof perhaps ?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

faster than a natural freefall, the fact is...science says it is not possible.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Whyhi]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Thanks for the 2 video links beebs.....they summarise very nicely all the inconsistencies and ridiculous coincidences that took place on 9/11, in a easy to understand 20 minute documentary...

Essential viewing for anyone just coming to terms with the fact that they were lied to....

...and completely ignored by our Usual Subjects above....who know full well that the information put on the video can easily be researched and found to be true...hence their turning a blind eye when it suits!!

Morning boys!!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Bursting into flames is very different than "exploding." Yes kerosene burns, but it does not send a shockwave that would move vehicles or sound like a bomb as witnesses described at the Pentagon.

As for the WTD towers, there were very inefficient yellow fire balls billowing out with the smoke. This is typical of a damped fire. The raw fuel does not have enough oxygen to ignite, so it vaporizes with the smoke and it ignites when it gets into an oxygen rich environment.

That is still more proof that the flames inside the building were inefficient and therefore not hot enough to melt steel.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
That is still more proof that the flames inside the building were inefficient and therefore not hot enough to melt steel.

Once again we have someone twisting the facts to avoid the truth, who said that the steel was melted by the fire?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Meh, I think the debate is just depressing now. There is SO MUCH information out there - some of it legitimate, some of it bunk, some of it unsubstantiated, some of it somewhere in between...

I don't care where you stand in the spectrum of 9/11 theories - from "the government is basically truthful" to "government is completely complicit" - if you are arguing about 9/11, you're most likely cherrypicking the data that supports your view and either ignoring or forgetting the data that conflicts with it.

Disinformation is the most powerful and most common tool, and 9/11 is full of it from every angle. I don't care what the motive is - selfish money schemes, or controlled misinformation - it exists and it's everywhere.

But I thought I'd post this little tidbit about Mohammed Atta that I bet at least some of you didn't know.

"Top Ten Things You Never Knew About Mohamed Atta."

NUMBER 10: Intimidated Witness: Atta's American girlfriend.

Mohamed Atta had an American girlfriend with whom he lived for two months in Venice, FL., a lingerie model named Amanda Keller. You haven't heard her story because she was intimidated into silence by the FBI.

In the aftermath of the attack she spoke only a dozen words to the press: "I can't really discuss anything. I'm afraid I'll get in trouble."

NUMBER 9: Mohamed Atta, Beastie Boys fan.

Atta often listened to them non-stop.

"One time I got mad cause he broke one of my knick-knacks, so I snapped his CD's in half," said Amanda Keller, his erstwhile American girlfriend. "I broke all of his CD's, cause they drove me crazy, he played the 'Beastie Boys' nonstop."

In the aftermath of the argument, Atta told her why he was such a big fan. "He told me about this girl he'd dated in France, that had his son," said Keller. "He didn't tell anyone else about that, for some reason he felt he could spill his guts to me. His son was like nine, he said. He said his son was the reason he liked the Beastie Boys so much, cause they were his son's favorite band."

NUMBER 8. Mohamed Atta, Islamic Party Animal

"Atta and his crew were always flush with lots and lots of money," said Stephanie Frederickson, a 50-year old housewife and foster mother who with her husband lived right next door to Atta's apartment. "Those guys were all really party animals."

During their brief time together, Amanda and Atta went out almost every night, she said, and were part of a social scene at clubs like Margarita Maggie's in Sarasota. "When we went out we would meet pilots from Africa, Germany, and there were always lots of Arabs."

In fact, Atta was a heavy drinker, snorted coke, was a stylish dresser and wore enough expensive gold jewelry that a waitress in Venice thought he might be in the Mob.

NUMBER 7. Mohamed Atta liked pork chops.

"Islamic fundamentalist" Mohamed Atta loved pork chops, according to former girlfriend Amanda Keller. In fact, she said this was 'fanatical Islamo-fascist' Atta's one endearing trait.

Devout Muslims don't eat pork, do they?

NUMBER 6. Mohamed Atta didn't come to the U.S. to learn to fly.

Atta was already a licensed pilot when he arrived in the US., with pilot's licenses from half a dozen countries, and while at Huffman Aviation was not treated like a 'newbie' pilot, but accorded the privileges of a flight instructor.

And instead of attending just one flight school, Huffman Aviation, as the FBI states, his path took him through at least three Florida flight programs, not including his visit to a flight school in Oklahoma and a stint at the first flight school he attended in the U.S., whose name, oddly enough, remains unknown.

If Atta's real reason for being in Florida wasn't to go to flight school... "why then was he here?"

That facts this basic remain unknown illustrates the extent of the official blackout on information about 9/11.

There's more of course, I didn't want to quote too much - it's not mind-blowing stuff, but tidbits that are probably true which add color to an otherwise black-and-white portrayal of the man.

www.informationliberation.com...

I personally think he was an asset of our Intelligence community, many signs seem to point to that.

Google Video Link

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

This whole site is for open minded discussion and debate. This site is not intended to be used for sweeping generalizations and inflammatory rhetoric towards people with opposing views. There is plenty of evidence to 9/11 being an inside job. Just because there is a certain theory about 9/11 doesn't mean everyone who believes it was an inside job has those same views.

From your thought process you might put stephen hawking in a, "crazy alien lunatic psychopath" box for believing there is a large probability of extraterrestrial life in space.

Maybe instead of having such a one sided narrow minded view of things you should look at both sides of a topic. Not everything is black and white.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Where on earth are they going to raise $500.000? I can't recall 9/11 Truthers ever raising more than maybe a couple of grand - and that doesn't count sales.

Second, where the hell can you get 30 seconds of screen time for $750? I realise they'll probably be talking to some very local TV stations, so that begs the question if those viewership figures are anywhere near correct.

Third, who on earth have they been talking to, regarding how to run a campaign like ths? This campaign is supposed to run for a month between 8/11 and 9/11, yet the campaign website (buildingwhat.org...) won't be around for another 2 weeks? (Apart from the Donate button, naturally).

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

If your going to insult something why don't you insult the dozens of engineers that say the way the buildings fell was impossible. And then I want you to watch the video of the world trade centers falling and I want you to look at the detonation charges going off on the way down. Then you can stfu. Yes planes hit the buildings, but they aren't what brought them down. Why is it so hard to believe the George Bush who wasn't even surprised when it happened and stood to make a fortune could fabricate this whole thing especially since at that time he was debatably the most powerful man on earth.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Very good short question vid... So many unanswered questions...
Again this is put up... in case some one hasnt seen it...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7/16/2010 by bjsmi2]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
While you're at it, be sure to remind all the New Yorkers that the planes they saw hitting the towers were all holograms and the WTC was really brought down by nukes in the basement. After all, if you're going to (cough cough) educate people on "material they don't know" then you might as well educate them on all the material you conspiracy people have.

Or, are you going to invoke censorship and only allow New Yorkers to know the material you yourself want them to know?

not every conspiracy theorist think the planes were fake...some of us still have our sanity left.

he never even mentioned it so the fact and manner in which you did is unsulting.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I'm not sure about you guys, but apparently the military base was giving us live feed of what they are denying to the 4%ers. Seriously, I remember seeing on the tv a bunch of guys going into the surrounding buildings of the WTC and settling whether the building needed a controlled demo so as to not damage the other buildings in the metropolis (like knocking down the 4th domino so that the first three fall without affecting the 5th). I clearly remember them talking about that. How is this part of any credible evidence of a conspiracy.

Note: When planes slam into buildings, all the broken stuff does not stay in the building.

Question: Would there still be a conspiracy if the planes had flown down into the metropolis and hit the buildings at their foundations, causing more deaths, more injuries, and definitely resulting in more buildings collapsing under strain, leading to more necessary controlled explosions to save the rest of the city?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
The WTC7 drop was what made me stop and start wondering what the hell happened that day. And that was three years after the attacks, and long after I'd already been slamming truthers online. This could be effective in changing a lot of minds on the subject.

That said, the Anthrax threat is still hanging over our heads, so don't expect anything to come of it. The government isn't going to take the corporates that did this to us on. Not after the demonstration they gave us in October 2001. Cheney's bosses got away with it, and that's the way it goes.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

So many unanswered questions...

I think this is one of my favorite lines - unanswered questions. The "questions" have been answered - over and over and over and over again. I think the statement should really be "so many ignored answers".

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I have a question for you, Hooper, and Dereks. Do you believe the official story given by the 9-11 commission 100%?

And for the record, not everyone who questions some of the facts presented fall into the no plane category. Building 7 is an excellent starting point to question what happened and how. It's amazing to find out how many people don't know about it.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Once again we have someone twisting the facts to avoid the truth, who said that the steel was melted by the fire?

?????

That is the official story. What do you mean, who said that? The official story is that heat from the fire plasticized the steel beams and compromised their integrity enough to allow the weight from the upper floors to come crashing down and create a pancake collapse.

That official stance is impossible, because all the hundreds of beams were at varying distances from the fire and would have been in varying degrees of plasticicity. They could not have all collapsed at once.

It is also impossible because, according to NYC fire code for similar high rises in Manhatten, it would have taken at least 12 hours of intense chemical fire to get them to the temperatures required for collapse. This is why the Firemen ran in, they knew it could not collapse from fire.

It is also impossible, because even if it had plasticized the steel, It would have only been a few beams in the most intensely heated areas, and those areas would have buckled first, the building would have shifted and torqued as some beams provided resistance and others did not. There would be tons of video evidence before, during, and after the collapse showing how the beams started to giveway one at a time. Instead we get the nice uniform pancake collapse that is only possible if all the beams were compromised at exactly equal amounts at exactly the same moment in time.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Those are really good questions, but, I am positive the government would find valid answers. I am a truther, but some truths, once revealed, are better off left unknown. The truth will come out, it always does. Father's devine plan will soon reveal all without any help from us. But, if you really must pursue the real truth, and nothing but the truth, you will only get it through digilant prayer.

Not trying to preach, just sharing on how I receive difficult answers to difficult questions. If you were somehow able to infiltrate TPTB, then you would find out the truth, but would one, really want to do that at the risk of becoming just like them? I say, let them do their bidding. There time is short....a 'vapor', and I know who is really in charge. Father. He has shown me that it all works out in the end. Then, He will bring light which will destroy all the darkness. Selah.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by assasinforfather]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
I really dont know what to belive anymore. your making me question things. i guess thats a good thing. I really really need a solid motive for all this to make myself start questioning what really happened that day.

Trillions in new defense and security intelligence spending. The old Cold War was over, and the 90's didn't spend much at all on defense. That needed to be addressed, and on Sept 11th, it was.

This was a corporate hit job. Hell, the date of the attack alone - 9/11 (emergency!!!!) has enough corporate marketing "personality" attached to it to make the whole thing obvious. Islamic fundamentalists would have chosen a significant date (for their own cultural sense of being aligned with their god during the mission) and it would not have been a date that so clearly corresponds to an American number pattern that would instantly make the attack date a marketing logo.

That's not how Islamic fundamentalists think. That's how corporate marketers think. I know. I was a Marketing Director for two medium size software companies. The 9/11 date is an immediate tip-off. It works off the 9-1-1 emergency number, and because it's so obvious, it smacks of that "make sure they get it" mentality of business advertising. It's a knee-jerk reaction, and I can just picture the staff meeting where this date was proposed. Personally, I would've been scared to death of being that obvious, but then these high level corporate people live in a protective bubble for their entire lives. Upper class childhood - on to prep school - then university - and then to the big money firms at the C-level. The whole world feels like their front yard to them.

It reminds me of the specific ritual that a serial killer performs during or just after a kill. They can't help it. Long time corporate marketers are the same way, and I bet that if you were to examine the marketing literature of all the major defense contracting firms of the late 90's and early 2000's, you find the primary culprit firm eventually. The marketing approach would expose it.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
While you're at it, be sure to remind all the New Yorkers that the planes they saw hitting the towers were all holograms and the WTC was really brought down by nukes in the basement. After all, if you're going to (cough cough) educate people on "material they don't know" then you might as well educate them on all the material you conspiracy people have.

Or, are you going to invoke censorship and only allow New Yorkers to know the material you yourself want them to know?

Same old "discredit" tactic, and it's a mahoosive FAIL.

If people insist on being so transparent, please use more humor so at least those of us who are familiar with this lame tactic have more to laugh at.

And to the OP, I guess anything that educates some pathetically uneducated individuals and forces them to actually think for themselves for a change is a good thing.
The cost is nothing when you consider the size of the movement.
A good tip is to go global.

Millions of people around the world point and laugh at Americans who believe the "Official story".

It's an interesting thing to see that those outside of America firmly accept that there was plenty wrong with the story, and yet so many within the US simply accept the governments explanation, regardless of all the inconsistencies.
Says a whole lot about your media and American's susceptibility to propaganda.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join