It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One million New Yorkers to see Building 7 fall (AE911truth)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcguyvermanolo
Repeating a bold faced lie ad infinitum doesn't now or ever will make it fact.

My motto is that it's never the truth that needs to run and hide from falsehoods. It's always falsehoods that need to run and hide from the truth. So, please, explain to me what I posted that was incorrect. Don't just simply say, "I'm a liar" and then run away giggling like a little girl.

LOOK at the evidence. Not the manufactured press releases. You are not a Patriot. Your Country has been stolen and it has NOthing to do with Arabs or Martians from Outerspace.

Well, technically, Dr. Judy Wood did say that the towers were destroyed by energy beams from outer space...

Sorry, you walked into that one.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by jprophet420

I went to your thread, and in my opinion that doesn't even begin to compare. Baiting Japan into attacking a juicy target is much different than actually planning, paying for, and executing the attack yourself. Attacking docked military ships at a remote location is different than attacking civilians in your biggest urban center. Joining an ongoing war is different than creating not only a new war, but a whole new type of war where your enemy is undefined and you have carte blanch to attack anywhere and everywhere.

The two scenarios are not comparable. Also, you said yourself that the documents were immediately reclassified, and the truth is not known by the public.

If they won't release the truth about the relative innocuous activities leading up to Pearl Harbor after 60 years, then you better believe they will NEVER release any info about 9/11.

Although, I contend that the official report writers have already released the truth, but the spin doctors are too good at publicizing a summary that does not fit the actual data. Most will never know, or ever be able to read the official report and see that the truth is all there, and the public has chosen to believe the marketing instead of the research.

If you think a new war was created you need to do a lot more research, sorry. I can remember this war going on 32 years, as far back as I could watch television.

If you think anyone has a carte blanche to attack anyone anywhere you are out of your mind.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I agree the concept is insane, but if you ignore the fact that we allowed the Bush Administration and Congress to declare war on a fictional entity, and a concept, and we subsequently invaded 2 countries, identified an "axis of evil" and are now preparing a 3rd invasion related to that evil, then you are the one out of your mind.

Has any other country ever declared war on a fictitious name given to a loose collection of small groups unrelated to one another? That is what "Al Qaeda" is. A loosely used term to describe members of a number of different unrelated groups.

Has any other country ever declared war, legally voted and declared war on a concept? That is what terrorism is. It is a concept. It is a type of rebellion. We declared war against terrorism! Why not declare war against sadness or poverty? Ohhhh, I forgot, we did declare war on drugs once? I think Obama declared that war officially over this year? Apparently the Drugs conceded and they hashed out a truce?

The attack on 9/11 whether you believe the OS or not, the attack and the subsequent world changing events are unique in history! It changed warfare at the very core of warfare. Whole new terminology was created. Books were written on Urban warfare. We now have "enemy combatants" and they are tried as criminals just for fighting against us? We now have "insurgents" because it is politically incorrect to fight against the very citizens we are "liberating," so we have to designate the enemies by some other term. At the beginning of the war, WMD were bio, chemical, or nuclear devices. Now a simple hand grenade suffices to bring charges?

If you don't think 9/11 gave the US and its Allies carte blanche to march around the world and round up so-called "terrorists" in any country at any time, then you are mistaken. We have done so in Korea, the Phillipines, S. America, Pakistan, India, Russia, Great Britain, and the list goes on and on!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

We already declared war on drugs so the precedent for that was set. It was a legendary failure. Yes it was us that did it not another country.

We have lost the war in both Iraq and Afghanistan and have not successfully invaded Iran, so we certainly do not have a free card to do whatever the hell we want by a longshot. We claimed it was Afghanistan supplying the world with heroin to fund terrorist activity, yet it continues. We destroyed the infrastructure of Iraq and have no intention of replacing it. Absolute failures to the highest degree.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by jprophet420]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
We destroyed the infrastructure of Iraq and have no intention of replacing it.

Your post is quite opinionated, yet I kindly ask that you elaborate on this part.

Are you suggesting that there has been zero action taken in the rebuilding infrastructure? Mind you, I am not in support if the war in Iraq and I believe 100% that we were dragged in there by the lies of the Bush administration. Nor do I support the awarding of no-bid contracts to groups like Halliburton. However, are you claiming that Iraq is in the same condition it was back in May of 2003 when the major combat missions were completed? If so, this is grossly inaccurate.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Originally posted by jprophet420
We destroyed the infrastructure of Iraq and have no intention of replacing it.

Your post is quite opinionated, yet I kindly ask that you elaborate on this part.

Are you suggesting that there has been zero action taken in the rebuilding infrastructure? Mind you, I am not in support if the war in Iraq and I believe 100% that we were dragged in there by the lies of the Bush administration. Nor do I support the awarding of no-bid contracts to groups like Halliburton. However, are you claiming that Iraq is in the same condition it was back in May of 2003 when the major combat missions were completed? If so, this is grossly inaccurate.

I said what I meant and meant what I said. The infrastructure has been destroyed and not replaced. Repairing it to a lesser degree is utter failure.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

We have lost the war in both Iraq and Afghanistan and have not successfully invaded Iran, so we certainly do not have a free card to do whatever the hell we want by a longshot.

First off, we haven't lost any war, anywhere. We are refusing to finish the war, because of political correctness, but we by no means lost the war.

Secondly, we DO have a free card to do whatever the hell we want. We have taken troops across the Pakistan border, across the Iranian border, we have sent SEAL teams into the Phillippines to make "arrests." We have replaced entire Governments based on faulty intelligence, we have gotten Iran cut off from refueling its passenger jets in other countries outside of our own.

If the US wanted to send a military unit to Poland or Czech or Mongolia to arrest an accused terrorist, we would do so, with support of the UN and NATO, and nobody would stop us. We certainly do have a free pass to pursue terrorism, wherever we claim it is, and no matter how we choose to define it. It is the craziest thing that has ever happened to the world!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by beijingyank
reply to post by yyyyyyyyyy

Good Ol' Dave is no doubt in my mind, a by product of Cass Sunstein, director of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs. Imagine that, an office of information…George Orwell is laughing his ghost arse off.

I swear, sometimes, I think these truthers are really just pulling my leg with all this conspriacy crap. The 9/11 attack simply can't be a terrorist attack committed by a bunch of pissed off religious zealots, it just has to be some convoluted conspiracy to blow up a building to start a proxy war in Iraq through Afghanistan, and NOW, I simply can't be an ordinary Joe Nobody coming here to show how these conspiracies are rubbish, I just have to be a secret gov't disinformation agent sent to ATS to lie to you. That must be one hell of a sad, sad world you live in, if your life is being ruled by this runaway train of abject paranoia.

That's neither here nor there. Go ahead and accuse me of being a secret gov't agent, if it makes you happy. Go ahead and accuse me of being a shapshifting alien lizard sent by Xenu the galactic warlord to spy on you, for all I care. At the end of the day, you still need to show why anything I'm posting here is incorrect, and despite your paranoid bluster, you haven't been able to do it.

On a side note, who the [censored] is Cass Sunstein?

The truth is out there but the zionist controlled press takes full advantage of the law that does not enforce them to tell the truth or punishes them for telling lies. (Got WMD’s for example.) Remember the biggest lies are when the truth is gagged and hidden away.

Let me guess- you're one of the "Jewish world order" conspiracy people.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

reply to post by GoodOlDave

Dave tell us, tell everyone, do you support the political movement known as zionism?

Just a yes or no Dave...let's keep it simple...just a yes or no will do.

I have no idea how to answer this question with yes or no so I'll put it this way...

-Do I support Israel's right of self defense against all the irate radicals working to destroy it? Yes.

-Do I believe we need to side in with Israel on every issue? No.

-Do I support Israel becuase they're a predominantly Jewish state? I'm agnostic so it's just another superstition in a world chock full of superstitions. They could worship the moon god, for all I care.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I am pretty new to all of this. I did however feel the "real" story was not right from the beginning.

Just from reading this thread I have one question that maybe someone can answer for me.

They say that The president and others were informed of the attack weeks before the attack but ignored it. Well if it was an inside job then why would they need to know? And if it was Chaney and some mercs then who would they have told to tell someone else? I still think they all did it. Maybe just for fun???

I live in Indiana and there was a cop here who was drunk and killed someone with his car. They are dismissing the blood test because the person who gave it was not licensed or something like that. Blah blah blah...cops never get away with anything right? Well if this kind of crap goes on at the local level just imagine what people can get away with at the highest levels. Oh yea..killing thousands of people.

I never heard of the lasers and aliens and holographs or care to but I do believe that these 3 buildings would not have came crashing down in the same way. Even hit the exact same way on same floor I would think there would be a longer period of time between the collapses. OH and the one that didnt get hit and fell...yea that happens everyday. For those of you who believe the official story...I bet you also believe that our government cares so much about you and your family. Why are you even here to debunk what people here believe? Because you are just like the government and care so much about us...thank you

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

reply to post by GoodOlDave

Dave tell us, tell everyone, do you support the political movement known as zionism?

Just a yes or no Dave...let's keep it simple...just a yes or no will do.

I have no idea how to answer this question with yes or no so I'll put it this way...

-Do I support Israel's right of self defense against all the irate radicals working to destroy it? Yes.

Irate Radical

Thank you for clearing that up, Dave.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Personal attacks need to cease immediately in this thread. The Topic here is: “One million New Yorkers to see Building 7 fall (AE911truth)”, not personal opinions of other posters.

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory
Mod Note: Dealing with 9/11 Madness

[edit on 8/20/2010 by defcon5]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Thank you for correcting me.
Please feel free tp do so at any time.

that is defcomfive

[edit on 20-8-2010 by slugger9787]

[edit on 20-8-2010 by slugger9787]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

We have lost the war in both Iraq and Afghanistan and have not successfully invaded Iran, so we certainly do not have a free card to do whatever the hell we want by a longshot.

First off, we haven't lost any war, anywhere. We are refusing to finish the war, because of political correctness, but we by no means lost the war.

Secondly, we DO have a free card to do whatever the hell we want. We have taken troops across the Pakistan border, across the Iranian border, we have sent SEAL teams into the Phillippines to make "arrests." We have replaced entire Governments based on faulty intelligence, we have gotten Iran cut off from refueling its passenger jets in other countries outside of our own.

If the US wanted to send a military unit to Poland or Czech or Mongolia to arrest an accused terrorist, we would do so, with support of the UN and NATO, and nobody would stop us. We certainly do have a free pass to pursue terrorism, wherever we claim it is, and no matter how we choose to define it. It is the craziest thing that has ever happened to the world!

I am sorry that you are in denial and not capable of holding up a serious debate. If you think we haven't lost any war you are ignorant of the world around us. Not only have we lost but we had our asses handed to us and are the laughing stock of the world.

Semper Fi.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Really?

Where is Saddam giving his victory speech? Where is the Taliban doing press conferences from their remote caves? Where is the treaty, or surrender? From which fronts are our trips retreating? Where is the mounting losses of US casualties? (And don't give me the BS about 4000 lost in the past 10 years, we have lost that many in single days during other wars.)

Where is your proof? Your statistics? Who is taking credit for our defeat? If we were defeated, where are the victors?

Just because there are still some guerilla warriors annoying our troops does not constitute a loss. In today's warfare, you don't get to annihilate your enemy, that makes for bad public press. Instead, you defeat their military, replace their government, move in your civilian forces and sign lucrative contracts for rebuilding. Then you place your political allies in places of power and influence, then you pull out your troops while the "insurgents" try to create headlines.

I am pretty sure we did all of that. Maybe you haven't read the Petraeus books on modern warfare? There will never be a clear cut winner in today's warfare, but it is pretty easy to spot a loser, since they are either dead, or in hiding. The US is neither of those, yet our enemies are.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nicaho
For those of you who believe the official story...I bet you also believe that our government cares so much about you and your family. Why are you even here to debunk what people here believe? Because you are just like the government and care so much about us...thank you

Becuase...

a) there's no such thing as an "official story". That's a junk term made up by the conspiracy people. Our being attacked by foreign terrorists was the result of an investigation and information from many, many people, from Mohammed Atta's girlfriend saying he was an accomplished pilot as well as being sociopathic, to the eyewitnesses at the Pentagon stating it was a passenger jet they saw, to the Saudi gov't acknowledging the hijackers were Saudi citizens.

b) there is just a gigantic amount of absolutely horrible information the conspiracy people are circulating, from innuendo dropping (I.E.Bush's cousin was in charge of WTC security) to outright lies (I.E."no interceptors were scrambled") to completely screwball accusations (I.E. nukes in the basement). I'm here to make sure that if you're going to insist on further investigations, it's better be over the facts and not some half baked drivel you got off some internet web site.

c) I personally believe that a gov't that can't even hand out bottles of water to hurricane survivors in New Orleans without slipping on banana peels went through a LOT more incompetence on 9/11 than they're admitting. If some fool in the gov't let the attack to succeed becuase he was too busy feeling up his secretary I wanna know who it is...but instead of calls to find out where the gov't failed, we're instead getting lawsuits from lunatics over whether the towers were destroyed by laser beams from outer space. The 9/11 conspiracy movement is turning the 9/11 investigation into a three ring circus with their antics.

This is the whole reason I posted in this thread- the OP said they were making posters "instructing people about WTC 7" which is just another way of saying "they're making posters to spread disinformation and get people all paranoid over shadows". Who here believes these posters will be honest enough to mention that tons of wreckage from WTC 1 fell on WTC 7 when it collapsed, raise your hands.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join