It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One million New Yorkers to see Building 7 fall (AE911truth)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hi everyone

911blogger.com...

AE911truth.org wants to do an advert campaign in New York to show people the manner in which Building 7 fell, apparently it will done by the same people who made this advert www.youtube.com...

They are hoping that one million New Yorkers will see the advert, my understanding is not many people outside of the truth movement have heard/seen about Building 7.

Unfortunately AE911truth is asking for half a million dollars for the campaign, I would have thought that collectively these folk would have some spare money and that some people would do the work for free, so that is a negative for me but money is as money does on this.

Seems like a great idea to run the ads, most on ATS, what's the stat on the 9/11 poll, 96% of people who voted on impressme thread are truthers. I guess its gonna spread truth/disinformation depending on your side of the fence.

The idea of the ads seem really good, I hope it all sticks and that this really happens. It took me 5 years to hear about Building 7, and I thought I was pretty wise to how the media works.

Peace

Edit for impressme correction

[edit on 12-8-2010 by yyyyyyyyyy]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
While you're at it, be sure to remind all the New Yorkers that the planes they saw hitting the towers were all holograms and the WTC was really brought down by nukes in the basement. After all, if you're going to (cough cough) educate people on "material they don't know" then you might as well educate them on all the material you conspiracy people have.

Or, are you going to invoke censorship and only allow New Yorkers to know the material you yourself want them to know?

+22 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Witness the quickness of the 4 per centers. While you're at it, are you the only one mentioning holograms? I thought we had to keep on on topic. Where are the MODS, where did this nukes in the basement stuff come from, on topic please.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by yyyyyyyyyy

Thank you for sharing that..it was informational.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Did you basically just tell him he's silly for mentioning holograms and then mention another silly 9/11 conspiracy involving nuclear bombs...?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
While you're at it, be sure to remind all the New Yorkers that the planes they saw hitting the towers were all holograms and the WTC was really brought down by nukes in the basement. After all, if you're going to (cough cough) educate people on "material they don't know" then you might as well educate them on all the material you conspiracy people have.

Or, are you going to invoke censorship and only allow New Yorkers to know the material you yourself want them to know?

Good Point, but not all of us are nutjobs. Some of us just want the truth. I don't know a single engineer that believes the towers fell due to heat and impact. There was certainly some controlled demolition involved. On the other hand, I was watching live as the second plane hit the building. There is no doubt that two planes hit the buildings. The only issue is what made the buildings fall down.

Now, as for the Pentagon, I do not for once second believe a plane hit the pentagon. There was no debris blocking the hole, the workers walked out of the hole unobstructed. The telephone poles were proven to be lying down before the impact. The video shows barely a flash, so whatever hit it was travelling very fast. And, I have more pilot training than those supposed terrorists, and I can tell you that it would be far beyond my capabilities to fly a plane at that speed into the pentagon. Even a very experience pilot would likely overshoot the target because of "groundeffect" where air compresses under the wing and keeps you off the ground longer than you expect.

So, your point is a valid one, and there are nutjobs claiming nukes and other farout stories, but facts still leave the official story very unbelievable. There is certainly more to this.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
If we have reached the point that we need to raise $500,000 to educate New Yorkers about the biggest attack on American Soil.... then there really is no hope.

What an ignorant country I live in.

It's no wonder why they were able to demolish that building 7 and blame it on fire.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Strawman.

Seriously feeble off-topic effort.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Exactly what would they be "seeing"? I mean, billions of people have seen all the video there is to see of the collapse, and there are more than a few New Yorkers who saw much more as they were there when it did collapse.

It would appear that the approach here is to simply buy a marketing campaign for a conspiracy. Good luck with that, all these conspiracies have gone nowhere in almost ten years now, I don't think a slick marketing campaign is going to help. And of course, there is the big downside - people may start asking questions. You know, ones like "well, how did they plant explosives without anyone knowing"? or "why"? Questions that AEtruth have no answers for.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Sounds like a money grab to me.

I guess their merchandise just isn't making them enough money anymore. Either that or they are running out of people to sell their over $800 worth of junk to.

C'mon 96%'ers! Put your money where you mouths (and fingers) are!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I think building 7 is the biggest piece of evidence that 9/11 was an inside job

building 1 & 2 coming down from plane strikes... that could have been believable

but when they told us that they were pulling the plug on building 7 and it fell exactly like a controled demolition. that was when I knew the whole thing was setup in advance

all 3 of those building fell exactly like a controled demolition. straight down.

and they didn't have time between the attacks and building 7 coming down to put in the controled demo devices, which means they were there from the start of this event.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
this is a great idea! I hope it wakes people up to the fact it fell demolition style. I also hope they will put a side by side view where you see a demolition and building 7 fall.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

You know, ones like "well, how did they plant explosives without anyone knowing"?

en.wikipedia.org...

It says this is from CNN and Chapter 5 of the WTC report

U.S. Secret Service 85343 square feet leased floors 9,10 of Building 7

Now Hooper, we have all seen the A-Team, it's amazing what a change of clothes and a security badge can achieve. Are you seriously saying you did not know and did not do the research, it's on Wiki, it's public domain info, the US secret service worked on floors 9 and 10!!!

It's human nature to have a in-built trust in authority figures, this to my mind completely explains your above question, end of debate, full stop - the conspiracy is that parts of the US security apparatus are complicit in the attacks, they held a lease in the building - and yet some people cannot imagine how explosives were planted without anyone knowing - what's the phrase, I love it when a plan comes together.

But let me guess, someone will attack me for using the A-Team as a metaphor

quote 'billions of people have seen all the video there is to see of the collapse' end quote. www.internetworldstats.com... number of people globally with access to the internet 1,966,514,816 ,

[edit on 12-8-2010 by yyyyyyyyyy]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by trutherman
this is a great idea! I hope it wakes people up to the fact it fell demolition style. I also hope they will put a side by side view where you see a demolition and building 7 fall.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

there are multiple videos on this thread, showing buildings collapsing from structural damage, buildings collapsing from controled demolition, and the WTC buildings

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Good Point, but not all of us are nutjobs. Some of us just want the truth. I don't know a single engineer that believes the towers fell due to heat and impact. There was certainly some controlled demolition involved. On the other hand, I was watching live as the second plane hit the building. There is no doubt that two planes hit the buildings. The only issue is what made the buildings fall down.

Well in that case you must be a disinformation agent from the gov't circulating false stories to get us to believe planes actually hit the towers, rather than being holograms. This is what the "no planers" " insist when anyone says they actually saw the plane and they say such people shouldn't be believed. After all, you yourself just said...

"Now, as for the Pentagon, I do not for once second believe a plane hit the pentagon."

... despite the hordes of live eyewitnesses who saw the plane hit the Pentagon and yet you obviously don't believe them. Why is their credibility any less than yours?

Here's the problem you're facing- you all insist this is "blatantly a conspiracy" but not a single one of you can agree with anyone else on the details so you're all but getting into fistfights over what this "blatantly a conspiracy" actually is. The reason is obvious- you're all connecting unrelated dots on your own to form the conspiracy picture you yourself want to see, like some great big Rorshache test, so this person sees nukes in the basement, that person sees lasers from outer space, and you see controlled demolitions.

Don't believe me? Let me put it this way- if you genuinely think that AE911TRUTH will ever include your "no plane hit the Pentagon" claims in their NYC poster campaign, you're being horribly naive, 'cause I've talked to their members and they think you...yes, you...are spouting disinformation and are making them look bad by association.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

LOL! I agree with you, and that is why the real conspiracies are so effective. Without evidence of the truth, we just have a million theories and sometimes they are conflicting theories and we spend all of our time debunking one another while the guilty slip away.

As for the Pentagon, I have never heard of a witness that saw it hit? I have seen many witnesses that saw a low plane flyover, but never one that actually saw it hit. I know a majority of the witnesses that saw it flyover have conflicting memories on its true trajectory, and in many cases it could not have struck the Pentagon.

If you notice, I didn't even touch on the Shanksville crash, because admittedly, I have no idea what to think of that crash! Every theory is far-fetched, and the official story is just as bad. I would hate to even speculate on that one.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

But that pre-supposes that everyone else is just like you and automatically assumes because someone works for the United States Secret Service that they are capable of the mass murder of thousands of innocent fellow citizens. I don't think this is going to go over as well with the general public as you think it might. I think you may, in fact, find that most Americans admired and appreciate those Americans that choose to serve their nation. Just sayin'.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by yyyyyyyyyy
Witness the quickness of the 4 per centers. While you're at it, are you the only one mentioning holograms? I thought we had to keep on on topic. Where are the MODS, where did this nukes in the basement stuff come from, on topic please.

How is this not on topic? You're goign to start a poster campaign to "educate" New Yorkers on material they dont know about I.E. the WTC 7 collapse. I'm asking that if you're going to do that, then why not educate them on the other material the 9/11 truthers subscribe to, like "no planes", "lasers from outer space", and "secret cults of Satan worshipping numerologists".

In short, who gets to decide what information you're going to use to "educate" New Yorkers with? You want to tell them about the collapse of WTC 7 but you don't want to tell them it was after it had been smashed up from tons of falling WTC 1 debris, so it's blatantly obvious you're consciously picking and choosing what information you're releasing.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

But that pre-supposes that everyone else is just like you and automatically assumes because someone works for the United States Secret Service that they are capable of the mass murder of thousands of innocent fellow citizens. I don't think this is going to go over as well with the general public as you think it might. I think you may, in fact, find that most Americans admired and appreciate those Americans that choose to serve their nation. Just sayin'.

You are absolutely correct. Even though I don't believe the official story, I also do not believe that this was a mass conspiracy that ranged from the president to the secret service to the air force to the building owners to the firemen, etc. I have friends that have worked for the secret service, and I have friends in the FBI right now. They are just as patriotic and skeptical as anybody on this ATS site!

If there is a conspiracy here, and I think there is, but if there is, it is tightly confined to a handful of people starting with Dick Cheney and ending with less than 5 mercs that carried out the plot. The majority of those involved have probably run into untimely accidents, and the truth will never be known. I don't even believe W was involved, I certainly don't believe the NYC officials were involved, it didn't need secret service, and the pilots in the air that day were only motivated by duty to protect those on the ground. Even if they did shoot down the one in Shanksville, and even if it was a missile that hit the Pentagon, it could have been done with only a handful of people.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Do they seriously think that many New Yorkers don't know that Building 7 fell? Why does this ad campaign target only New Yorkers? I would think it would be more beneficial to do a campaign of this nature that's geared toward people living in other states. Why does it cost so much to do this? What do you mean, "they're gonna show them HOW Building 7 fell?"

Of all the people in this country, New Yorkers should know how a building looks when it's being demolished. In my mind, if any New Yorkers believe the Towers and Building 7 collapsed under any other circumstances other than a controlled demolition, an ad campaign is an exercise in futility.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join