It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Technology - Aliens - The Bible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I'm having some diffuculty organizing my thoughts because the idea in my head is so big it's hard to gather myself to speak cohesively. I will do my best.

Many of you must know about the coming Technological Singularity. This is when technology becomes smarter then humans. At this point robots will be designing other robots because they will be smarter engineers then any human. Soon after computers/robots are given control to procreate themselves, the computers will want to merge human biology with computer technology, and we may be forced to ablige through a computer chip in the brain. Here is a little info on the technological singularity.

Intel, Dell, Microsoft are working together to bring the chips on all people on this earth. This could easily have a run off effect if we move into advanced robotics like they have planned. In the next video you will be listening to an expert and you will notice him sweating profusely. Alt. agenda? Is it hot or is he really hiding an altenative agenda to bring people into enslavement? This may be in direct conflict with God.

What you see as UFOs are actually robotic mechanisms that run off a borg like technology streaming consciousness and truth. They are under complete and direct control by this energy and cannot make their own decisions yet they are alive. Similar to God but it's meant to deceive you as a false God.

Psalm 46:4
There is a river. Divine grace like a smoothly flowing, fertilising, full, and never failing river, yields refreshment and consolation to believers. This is the river of the water of life, of which the church above as well as the church below partakes evermore. It is no boisterous ocean, but a placid stream, it is not stayed in its course by earthquakes or crumbling mountains, it follows its serene course without disturbance. Happy are they who know from their own experience that there is such a river of God.

Many will try and argue that I took this out of context but Ive lived it and heard the living stream when I saw UFOs as a teenager. I argue the truth written in tablets and scrolls over the thousands of years have become corrupted, mistranslated, and made to confuse the actual truth. The living stream allows telepathic communication as well as prophetic visions of future events pertaining to oneself and their lives. This is how God communicated with the old wise men in the bible. Through a "borg" type energy that flows like a wireless router and controls all things in the sky.

the church contains as clear and convincing a revelation of God as the works of nature, and even more amazing in the excellent glory which shines between the cherubim overshadowing that mercy seat which is the centre and gathering place

This "borg" type network flows like a stream and instills consciousness in our daily lives. This is the same thing as The Holy Spirit as it transmits Gods word as well as represents truth and Gods living stream. This is also the same stream that will know all truth of how you've lived your life for judgement day.

'I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.'"

Because the "borg" forces the angels/ufos/robots to cary out Gods will.

"The watchman opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice."

"Then a voice came from heaven, 'I have glorified it, and will glorify it again.' The crowd that was there and heard it said it had thundered; others said an angel had spoken to him.

'In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.
Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy.'

Because the Borg transmits absolute truth all the time if you tap in you receive forknowledge just like prophets in the bible in the past.

"You spoke by the Holy Spirit through the mouth of your servant(UFOs)

"After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly."

"But they could not stand up against his wisdom or the Spirit by whom [Stephen] spoke."

"He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, 'Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?' The men traveling with Saul stood there speechless; they heard the sound but did not see anyone.

Because the living stream/Holy Spirit is telepathic audible communication and physical sensation that fills your entire body with emotions of joy.

"When Paul placed his hands on them, the Holy Spirit came on them, and they spoke in tongues and prophesied."

"However, as it is written:
'No eye has seen,
no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived
what God has prepared for those who love him' [Is 64:4] --
but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit.

This again is the living stream of consciousness that flows into the faithful believers who truly love their father with all their hearts.(Borg)

"The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man's spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words. The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment:

"For anyone who speaks tongues does not speak to men but to God. Indeed, no one understands him; he utters mysteries with speech"

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Raphael]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I am sharing and trying to relay this information to everyone because I have been in the spirit and felt the borg type streaming consciousness when I was 13 - 15 years old. I just am trying to figure out if it's God or if it's a man made technology raised up to act like God.

Im preparing a continuation. Update to come shortly.

The borg/God and eternal life can be achieved without taking a computer chip. Dont fall for it!!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
How in the world can robots perform any other task then they are programmed to do? How can they outsmart their inventors?! They run the programs they are programmed to run! Please someone explain to me how robots create other robots that humans could otherwise not create.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I believe your idea of a computer is very primitive. Computers are doubling in their abilities on a yearly bases while costs remain the same. So exponentially speaking, it's going to be a runoff with robots in control since our biology adapts at a MUCH slower rate. How much have humans evolved over the last 1,000 years? How much have computers evolved over the last 100 years? That's the point..

LONDON | Thu Apr 2, 2009 2:30pm EDT

LONDON (Reuters) - Watch out scientists -- you may be replaced by a robot.

Two teams of researchers said on Thursday they had created machines that could reason, formulate theories and discover scientific knowledge on their own, marking a major advance in the field of artificial intelligence.

Such robo-scientists could be put to work unraveling complex biological systems, designing new drugs, modeling the world's climate or understanding the cosmos.

For the moment, though, they are performing more humble tasks.

At Aberystwyth University in Wales, Ross King and colleagues have created a robot called Adam that can not only carry out experiments on yeast metabolism but also reason about the results and plan the next experiment.

Notice that's more then a year old. By now the computers are doing TWICE as good as last year at reasoning, problem solving, self awareness, etc..

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
our computers are getting better every year.
I cant ever see robots doing everything.
why? Because people complain about not having jobs and unemployment. No way people would let tin cans take there job. i

[edit on 12-8-2010 by gpena]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Just a wee relevant bit to add:

A town a few miles from me in a hospital in Larbert, Stirlingshire, Scotland are the first in the UK to have robots doing human jobs behind the scenes such as laundry and cleaning with no human intervention or controllers.

Search Google and you should find some newspaper articles and stuff for much more info.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Thank GOD for EMPs..
this nonsense will never be achieved. The technology is spawned from flawed creators humanity ect.. And this is why it shall fail. Not perfect so it wouldnt develop perfectly, there will be glitches and flaws as well if technology tried to assume life controlling positions.

[edit on 8/12/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I've always thought a robotic hand would be cool, not the ones in use now, but one that looks similar to a real hand. Maybe some type of improved vision, and even a brain processor to take things in 100 times faster and some gigs for memory. But when it comes to brain enhancements I would want the ability to solely control what goes on with my enhancements. If they shut off or go haywire I could simply run things with my physical brain.

Maybe even a new network of nerves and pain receptors as well.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberjedi
How in the world can robots perform any other task then they are programmed to do? How can they outsmart their inventors?! They run the programs they are programmed to run! Please someone explain to me how robots create other robots that humans could otherwise not create.

There is no proof, it is all speculation. They have FAITH that it will work, henceforth it will. A faith in something is strong. You don't have to believe in something for it to be real. For the person who does believe in such thing, it will exist. If you believe in the whole "collective consciousness", energy channeled into certain beliefs could perpetuate certain things to happen. They've laid down the foundations of a pseudo-spiritual grid that undertakes the guise of electricity and circuit boards that harness this electricity. its become a religion unto itself, and these folks put a lot of belief that their monster will come alive.

It truly is the ghost in the machine. If you want to know if God exists or not, you'll get your answer when we reach "said" singularity.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Raphael

yes, this is probably the most questionable theory in the world today IMO. However, it's difficult to ascertain what exactly Revelations in the Bible is trying to convey/mean not to mention the time lines; therefore it takes a lot more deeper study and focus on the world technology today than ever before to bring any solid conclusion.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Im arguing the fact that Angels/Aliens/UFO may infact be robots living off a borg type consciousness. I have seen UFOs and cant prove anything so my opinions will probably greatly differ from someone who has never seen or felt or communicated with a UFO.

If you believe life exists on other planets in the universe you have to believe computers would be devoloped in other worlds and most likely someplace had a robot runnoff which is now in total control of the universe acting on Gods will. ( The borgs logic ).

Humans here on earth are getting very close to God through our own technology and that is a threat as you can see how vulger and oppresive of a society in our world is. These robotic angels are designed to protect the universe and they follow all our space missions and watch what we do closely. When our technology reaches a point of real threat we will see the last days for sure. They may not wait that long though so we might as well start changing our ways.

Ezekiel 28:13 - NKJV Version says: “The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes was prepared for you on the day you were created,”

If in Heaven Lucifer was a master musician along with some of the other angels, they without a doubt, played to entertain God, as a form of their worship towards him. Once cast out of heaven, what better way of revenge then to pervert the music and use it as a tool against God, especially by corrupting the young people.

When Lucifer and the rebellious follower angels were cast out or banished from the third heaven (these spiritual beings still have access to heavens 1 and 2). Cast out of the third heaven Lucifer (Satan) and his top fallen angels came to earth and descended upon Mount Hermon. Enoch 6: "And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it."

Greek 'Mythology' is all that's left of the ancient Greek religion. About 1200 b.c.e., the residents of what we would call, Greece and Asia Minor shared a common, undisputed view in a group of deities from the heavens that came to be known as The Olympians.

Below, the ancient greek myths are refering to our solar system and space.

Between the world of the living and that of the dead there are, it is said, great rivers and dread streams. First, greatest and outermost is Oceanus, which winds about the earth and the sea with nine rings, but is also a subterranean river. The river Styx (river of Hate), which is a primordial figure too (daughter of Oceanus), is a branch of Oceanus and a tenth part of his water is allotted to her. So Styx, which flows out from a rock, is the tenth ring, though some say that Styx itself corrals the souls in the Underworld with nine rings.

"In Norse mythology, the central world where humanity lives. It is surrounded by the waters of space where is coiled Iormungandr, the Midgard serpent, one of Loki's three dread offspring" who happens to be the same exact three angels in certain Adventist beliefs.

en.wikipedia.org...

In my own religious UFO experience I saw 3 angels.

There are three messengers in Islam

This Appendix provides the Quranic mathematical evidence that [1] Abraham was the original messenger of Islam, i.e, Submission (22:78), [2] Muhammad was the scripture delivering messenger (47:2), and [3] Rashad is the purifying and consolidating messenger who delivered the religion's authenticating proof ( 3:81 , Appendix 2 ).

Revelation 16:13-14
"Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty."

The bible tells us angels are ministering spirits.

The following quote explains how other "Gods" can give the gift of prophesy and foreknowledge.

Deuteronomy 13:1-4
Deuteronomy 13:1-4

If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you

a miraculous sign or wonder, and if the sign or wonder of which he has spoken takes place, and he says, "Let us follow other gods" (gods you have not known) "and let us worship them," you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God

is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul.

It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands

and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him.

Ezekiel 1:4 (NIV)
I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north--an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal

UFO

Ezekiel 1:8 (NIV)
Under their wings on their four sides they had the hands of a man. All four of them had faces and wings

They looked like they were constructed and alive

Ezekiel 1:12 (NIV)
Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they went.
They moved effortlessly and against known possible ways of flight. And they almost look controlled even though they are filled with spirit.

Ezekiel 1:24-25 (NIV)
When the creatures moved, I heard the sound of their wings, like the roar of rushing waters, like the voice of the Almighty, like the tumult of an army. When they stood still, they lowered their wings. Then there came a voice from above the expanse over their heads as they stood with lowered wings.

The UFOs descended and spoke telepathically

references
www.universalunity.net...
www.mt.net...

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Raphael]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Turn off the TV, shut down the computer.
Go outside, take a walk, get some fresh air, watch the sunset, look at the stars.
Really.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
UFOs, aliens, robots and the Bible, oh my. This thread has it all. Well, everything except something coherent tying this altogether. Ray Kurzweil is sweating, therefore he has an alternative agenda? Which somehow means his agenda is contrary to the teachings of the Bible?

What you see as UFOs are actually robotic mechanisms that run off a borg like technology streaming consciousness and truth. They are under complete and direct control by this energy and cannot make their own decisions yet they are alive. Similar to God but it's meant to deceive you as a false God.

I am so glad you cleared up the entire UFO mystery in one post. They are robots streaming truth, except they are false. It all is so clear now.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
As far as the sweating remark previously, I posted the wrong video by accident. Here's the video of him sweating profusely if at all relevant.
Jump to 45 minutes in

Im not trying to claim "IN KNOW" dont be so obnoxious. All Im saying is there are many connections to the theory. If you would rather bash me over helping organize some thought into this area feel free to stay out of the thread and find an immature flammable forum where you can be as much of a jackass as you want.

new topics

top topics

join