It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few recently added cases on MUFON

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Just thought i would add this for people to look into
Been slow this month for reports on here so added this link for people.

mufoncms.com...

Please no Stars as im just bringing this forward for people to check out

MOD NOTE:
Please read: Starting a New Thread?

(This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

[edit on August 12th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
stars? thats very presumptuous of you

2nd line

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
And also the list will get bigger i imagine as the meteor shower is in progress over the UK

but that may also prompt some genuine cases due to the amount of extra eyes looking up over the next 2-3 nights.
heres hoping the clouds go away!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Seems to be more black triangle sightings. Starting to see more and more of those. They are becoming the most common UFO type people are seeing today.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

meh havent seen one yet stoopid clouds

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by moosevernel

very good!
i will point out i wasnt expecting stars for a mediocre thread
just hoping to bring forth some recent cases!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Those recent cases added by MUFON to me are just notes and not really something someone goes to look for something outstanding.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

me neither
i was out last night for around 2 hours just hoping to catch a glimpse threw the gaps
no hope tho!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CheapShotArtist

i guess so but that list is there for reports so............
although i admit none of them stand out
i was more hoping that people will look on there more often and maybe find one case worth looking into
im grasping at straws lol
theres been no good cases for a long time
the only decent case was the flares over the north east of england which started off great and even tho it was proven to be flares in the end it was still a great thread and no bickering or bitching

hope we get another like that sooner rather than later

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

well thats what i get for living in the north west, if the cloud clears tonight though im gunna find me a nice quiet field with a chair and a flask and a camera..just in case

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Nah, you are not grasping at straws. MUFON is there for a reason and we all post here for a reason. We enjoy the UFO subject and MUFON is one of the UFO research organizations and they do bring us in some good cases at times.

Ive actually thought long and hard about joining the MUFON local to me. But meh

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

well the weatherman says its gonna be clear here in the midlands tonight
so just like you, deck chair out, binos, smokes and coffee.

i hope!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

well i never trust the weatherman he is very rarely correct but yeh hopefully its clear, may post some pictures if i manage to get some

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I noticed black triangle sightings always in Georgia and North and South Carolina on MUFON every month. Pretty sure they are tied to the military bases in those areas. Usually UFO reports pick up in the summer and fall. Some of those reports i looked at seemed like someone reporting a UFO report out of boredom and poor detail.

Here is my report i put in last year.

mufoncms.com...

My friend was on his way driving to pick me up . On his way he notices a bright light hovering above the high school football field. He picks me up and tells me to check out something and we go over the hill on iowa avenue and he says "look" i see it right over what i can say is either the field itself or over the center of town. It is a bright white light and sitting there , i think is this a helicopter coming dead on at first. I roll down the window and no sound and so sign of red or blue lights ? So we turn the corner and shortly after the thing begins to Pulse and turns from white to a amber color with a white streak to the left and is gone! We are looking in the same area and then look and see it way off to the south west of town but dimmer . It is in the direction of the mall , now we begin to trip out !!! Now this is where we are not sure it is the same thing or another craft . So we head towards its direction and this thing moves to the north west and then hovers over from what i can tell is the tree line and descends in a fielded area where mostly corn fields should be . I have portions of this footage on my digital camera and him on his cell phone during half the chase. Unfortunately i did not record the footage from when we first saw this thing at it's brightest. I will say it was as intense as the moon but smaller hard to say what size it was. It clearly was not a conventional air craft , planet , and performed excessive speeds. This was not a Chopper a Plane or Venus this was a moving object that traveled in 4 directions and changed color and defied what we know.

MUFON case investigator in the next town did call me the next day to follow up on the story. Every time i drive by the football field i rubberneck looking for that damned thing thinking it might show up again.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I have seen this one:

From OP site:

bright like a planet but isnt doesnt blink like a plane

Notice it says IN us, that is where I saw it.

Exciting!

I also saw the triangle crtaft in Southern Indiana.

mufoncms.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I have yet to see anything close to a UFO. My whole family thinks I'm crazy. Noooo way would our goverments hide something from us they think!

Cant wait till they catch ET making his nightly rounds,that will blow their minds!!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

great
so thats 2 witnessess to the same sighting
care to ellaborate on the sighting?
may interest and even get more people who sighted the object to come here and give there version of events
thanks for the post

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gpena

it will happen
i have seen one
i was fishing on lake Thirlmere in the lake district with my cousin
it was late at night and very clear, around 12-1
i was lead on my back watching the stars when i seen a light moving across the sky
at first i said to my cousin "look, a satelite"
but it then suddenly stopped dead
within half a second to a second it shot up and vanished in less than a second.
my cousin isnt a beliver but i think he may have opened his mind a little after that night.

new topics

top topics

join