It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jon Stewart: The Race Card is Maxed Out

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Well, where I come from, a better life is EARNED, not GIVEN.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Snarf]

That right there is what I am talking about, you should EARN it. It should not be GIVEN off the backs of others.

What happens when the middle class is obliterated by the taxes and everyday living expenses. Who pays the tab? We can't give free # to everyone.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
reply to post by whatukno

I find it interesting that you are constantly downplaying your own race and trying to hold others blameless.......self hate much?

I find it telling how a tired and silly...very old...white supremist rhetorical tactic is now used by conservatives.

It speaks to extremists taking over the party.

Let me spell it out for you...

When a white man points out racism amongst white people...

It is NOT SELF LOATHING, it is loathing racists. Ditto when a black man does the same.

The circa 1950's message of the false 2 dimensional rhetoric "self-loathing" "you hate your own skin" vs. "racial loyalty" "white pride" etc. is whites should always stick together, racists and all.

While ignoring the obvious...some people don't give a flying F*&^ about skin tone.

...white, black, green...racists are idiots and I am not "loyal" to idiots and will call them out at my liesure. No self loathing involved, just self respect and a few too many brain cells to fall for a bit of rhetoric off a back woods KKK flyer.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Have to disagree with you.......this has nothing to do with the clan, or white supremecy.....how about having to do with taking responsibility for your own actions, good or bad.....and accepting the consequences of those actions.........without blaming race. when someone from the black caucus is caught doing something illegal......blaming it on a mythical racist agenda instead of taking resonsibility for your actions is just stupid. So is allowing them to do so while blaming it on the white person......Yeah, i stold, but you are only saying something about it because I'm black.....that makes you a racist. Just doesn't work......not every white person is a racist......however painting them as such for failing to condone illegal behavior based on a persons race is tiresome and as counterproductive as white supremecy. It just seems we have an overabundance odf white apologists on this sight anymore who will excuse anything done by a minority....because to do anything else would be "gasp" racist.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Nope.

Call them as they lay. BS, Race-Baiting, Racist, Non-issue...whatever.

Being honest never makes someone a..

"racist"
"race-baiter"
"Self Loather"
"White Apologist"

etc. etc. It makes them honest.

Not all white people are racists, but some are...ditto black people and every other color.

Are there segments of the white population repeating the rhetoric that President Obama is a racist and he has a black Agenda? Opression, fear etc.? Oh hell yes, on national TV and radio...it is playing the race card. It is white people playing the race card.

And people of any color should be free to point that BS out without being subjected to the BS accusations that they are "self-loathing", a "white apologist", an "uncle tom", whatever.

Truth trumps all and ef anyone that calls for an allegiance to race before the truth and uses the above rhetoric to discourage honest discourse.

Just my opinion.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by maybereal11]

[edit on 12-8-2010 by maybereal11]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

"Hispanic" isn't a race.

Just thought you should know.

So you don't sound ignorant or misinformed next time...

Ok, carry on with your Liberal talking points.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

"Hispanic" isn't a race.

Just thought you should know.

So you don't sound ignorant or misinformed next time...

Ok, carry on with your Liberal talking points.

I agree think of them as the Tea Party From the South

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

while i disagree with some of the things stewart says hit he the nail on the head on this one.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
Jon Stewart is clueless fool.
I would wager he is ...... a apologist for Islamic Jihad.

Of course. All jews, as he is, are apologists for Islamic Jihad. They want nothing more than to have a mosque on every corner. They can't wait to pay the Dhimmi tax which is to be levied on non muslims.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by christianpatrick

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
Jon Stewart is clueless fool.
I would wager he is ...... a apologist for Islamic Jihad.

Of course. All jews, as he is, are apologists for Islamic Jihad. They want nothing more than to have a mosque on every corner. They can't wait to pay the Dhimmi tax which is to be levied on non muslims.

wow you really put a lot of thought into your response...
too bad it was full of idiotic hyperbole designed to make you feel like you're smart, but make you look like something completely different.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
"void during black presidency,#$%^

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I haven't seen anything dehumanizing illegals. That situation, at least in my eyes, is based upon the rule of law. I have zero problem with legal immigration or people here on current visas for whatever purpose.

Countries have borders and laws for a purpose, if a person does not respect the law upon entry why would any other law really be of concern to them?

I'm not saying that ALL illegals are evil criminals, however by definition they are criminals and this is not limited to Mexicans any person of country that is here illegally qualifies.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

Yes, I did. Jon Stewart is a practicing jew. He mentions it when appropriate on his program. He talked about celebrating Hannukah with his 4 year old son and how his four year old son still wanted Santa to come. He is not likely to be a sympathizer of a group of people that would wipe him off the face of the earth if possible. The person who did not think was the person who accused Jon Stewart of being a jihadist sympathizer.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by christianpatrick

you obviously don't know too many jewish people.

Not a single jewish person i know would be anywhere near considered a "Jihadist Sympathizer"

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Well the Right Wingers sure do treat Hispanics/Latinos, like an inferior race.

If they aren't a race then why are racial epithets used when talking about Hispanics/Latinos?

Using Illegal Immigrant instead of (pick your racial epithet) is analogous with using the word Negro instead of N-Word. All it is is PC hyperbole. Everyone knows exactly the people you are talking about, and the inflection of HATE that is used unveils it's true meaning.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

Snarf, the person to whom I was responding, in the post for which you first insulted me, called Jon Stewart a jihadist sympathizer. I defended Jon Stewart with hyperbole, for which you insulted me. If you read the post in which I responded to you, I defend Jon Stewart yet again, this time without hyperbole. And you're response to me is that very few jews are jihadist sympathizers. Why don't you tell that to the person to whom I responded at first, he who called Jon Stewart a jihadist sympathizer. No. You attack someone who defends Jon Stewart as NOT a jihadist sympathizer.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Well the Right Wingers sure do treat Hispanics/Latinos, like an inferior race.

..Ohh.. so.. because we don't appreciate people breaking our laws, who happen to originate from a specific geographical location, it's racism...... even if it's not racism?

I love the intelligence involved with that response.

If they aren't a race then why are racial epithets used when talking about Hispanics/Latinos?

Please give me one "racial epithet" that is used.

Using Illegal Immigrant instead of (pick your racial epithet) is analogous with using the word Negro instead of N-Word.

I know over the years you've slowly dwindled away into la-la land.. but pay attention to this...

They are called Illegal Immigrants ...... because.....

THEY MOVED HERE ILLEGALLY!

Do you understand??

When you IMMIGRATE to another country ILLEGALLY .. You're an Illegal Immigrant!

I know what you're thinking "but but.. MSNBC and CNN call them undocumented workers!"

Politically correct BS by the ignorant Left.. for which reasons I honestly cannot say. Why let Illegals into the country? Do you support slavery? Poor wages, no benefits, children getting subpar education because public schools cannot efficiently communicate with parents and students, over taxed public well fare systems because we have no idea where to allocate money as most live off the grid etc, etc, etc...

But that's Liberal Logic for you. Assbackwards as usual.

Everyone knows exactly the people you are talking about

Indeed?

I'm talking about everyone, Russian, Chinese, British, Australian, Argentinian etc.. but most importantly MEXICANS .. because they are by far (some 70%+) the largest group.

And guess what.. 66% of Mexico is Caucasian.
I knows.. crazy right? Where oh where did you go wrong Wuky..

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Please give me one "racial epithet" that is used.

Oh come on Rock, give it a rest,
Gee, let's see: www.rsdb.org... how many of those have you personally used in hate against "illegals"? But of course you can't use those openly, so the word "illegal" is substituted.

And please, don't think that I am ignorant, this whole anti-immigrant movement has been spearheaded by John Tanton.

I don't believe for a moment that it's just illegals y'all want to get rid of, it's anyone that came from south of the boarder or anyone that came from the middle east legal or not.

[edit on 8/13/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Using Illegal Immigrant instead of (pick your racial epithet) is analogous with using the word Negro instead of N-Word.

Its here..........its official man, you have gone off the deep end......youve lost the plot......

And that statement alone proves what everyone has been telling you on so many threads...........

You will stop at NOTHING to turn ANYTHING into a racial issue.......

I think you need to step back and take some time away man, you are seriously losing grip here with all this man........

This "white guilt" thing is ridiculous .........

[edit on 13-8-2010 by ManBehindTheMask]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The idea of a "race card" is just completely juvenile and it ignores the fact that no matter how much progress people make, there will always be racism and racist people.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I know, I know, it's all me, I'm the only person that's crazy, for some reason I haven't drank the white supremacist kool aid, and I'm crazy cause I think it's wrong to persecute a specific group of human beings. I'm the crazy one.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join