It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India implementing plan to biometrically tag entire population to “secure access” to “benefits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Source 1

So India is the country where UID is going to spawn.

With the July 30, 2010 announcement by Satyam Computer Services Ltd., that their consortium was selected as a key partner to impliment and execute the new program "AADHAAR" which was developed by the Unique Identifier Authority of India.

The plan to enslave the masses to a biometric cradle to grave cashless society is starting now in final stage preperations.

More here
Three consortia to ensure UID numbers aren't duplicated

Even HP is involved, but no comments from the "chosen consortia"

we can look forward to 12 digit numbers with 4 hidden digits for parameter changes when moving, etc....

It is happening now.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

Hi mate, I am all for better security but this is taking it way to far,

From Indian Express:

The MNIC is purported to be a smart card fitted with a 16K SCOSTA chip which will carry information like the unique National Identity Number, name, date of birth, fingerprint etc. The card is to be used for a whole array of transactions, from opening bank/pension /EPF accounts, transferring property, purchasing railway/air tickets and registering in schools and hospitals, besides being proof of identity, marital status and citizenship....

I mean what if you are deliberately targeted for your believes. IE political religious monetary so forth, Where does it stop,
From what i am lead to believe there there is a strict cast system in India,
How do monitor any form of sectarianism ??

S&F for your thread mate

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

2 stars and flags, +1 from me!

This is very scary. It is a natural progression, and anybody that denies it is only being short-sighted. From SS# and UPC, to Debit/Credit, to Public Assistance being tied to it, then the little RFID chip and "Quick Pass" technology. Then RFID for merchandise. Then the "self-checkouts." Then the tags for pets, and the "voluntary" tags for children. All the movements to ID our children as early as possible. It is a very, very, very small step at this point to jump to tagging adults and tying the tag to your credit, insurance, banking, and benefits.

When I was a kid you didn't get a SS# until you were old enough to need credit. Now you get it before you leave the hospital!

There is a Randy Travis song from the 80's making fun of people who pay their bills online. Now it is the main way!

In the 70's when my Dad was preaching about these magnetic chips under the skin, and the evilness of Kissinger, there was no mainstream support or evidence to support it. Now it is commonplace to have the magnetic ID. Hell, a club in the UK did it just for fun, and they only offered VIP entry to people with the RFID implant. They got 3000 voluntary takers the first night!!

People will embrace this, and it will happen right under our noses, and nobody will revolt like many on ATS think. Over a couple of generations it will become very common, and nobody will realize it has been done!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
India is finally revealing itself as the true lapdog of the NWO elite. I'm right, I never trust india since the start.

Heard about the blackberry ban in india?

India officials consider BlackBerry restrictions

India is said to be seeking access to both email and BlackBerry Messenger functions, while Saudi Arabia is thought to be seeking access only to the latter.

An Indian official told Reuters: "If they cannot provide a solution, we'll ask operators to stop that specific service. The service can be resumed when they give us the solution."

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

And the scary bit is what country set the "template" For India, Yep good old Great Britain, They say its being introduced to curb illegal border crossings. But there border is manned by their military so what gives ?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
Source 1

So India is the country where UID is going to spawn.

With the July 30, 2010 announcement by Satyam Computer Services Ltd., that their consortium was selected as a key partner to impliment and execute the new program "AADHAAR" which was developed by the Unique Identifier Authority of India.

So Umm did anyone notice the name of the company. At first glance, I just saw the words Satan, not Satyam. I'm not saying it is, but its just weird if I do say so.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Perfect place to test the rollout.

1 billion + people, varied terrain, large territory and most importantly; virtually no coverage by the western media...we'll likely not hear anything but how gloriously liberating it is.

I hope the people over there put up a fight, otherwise sheeple the world over will get suckered into thinking this is actually a good thing.

Not to be doom & gloom, but once everyone in the country has been tagged I would say this move puts us within 5, maybe 10 years of an attempt being made for this to be mandatory globally. Enough time to work out the procedures/tactics/bugs on a large scale.

I hope there is a new version of Ghandi in the wings.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by [davinci]]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DrakeDarc

Satyam could be a Sanskrit word for truth. They also have a city called Satana, which literally means Satan in many languages.

But still I imagine if you work for this company, in that city, you'd be spooked
. But no worries, Indo-Aryan words have no relation with our Latin wods whatsoever, it's just coincidence.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If it was me, I'd do a test on a smaller population first, to see how it works. Although, I suppose if you want to get a really good test as to how people might try to circumvent the process, this might be a better way to go.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
its the best way to curb illigal immigration from bangladesh and and sri lanka.

top topics

join