It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"EARTHLINGS" Documantary-

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I get kind of MAD when people post these documentaries showing abuses with animals

there are people being gang raped by us troops, civilians dying in illegal wars, cultures that are totality cruel, religious freaks stealing money from the dumb, and nobody gives a$¨$#

but to protest against cruelty against animals, theres a BUNCH of people

I just dont understand ... yes, its not nice, but thats what they do too with other animals, do you protest to them that they need to kill fast the other animal they eat so they dont suffer?

these are all people that need to find something to believe or that dont have any idea what world we are living in ... I dont support animal cruelty, but there are more important matters, like HUMAN CRUELTY

[edit on 12/8/10 by Faiol]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

How is one's blood type related to and affected by the types of food we eat? I've seen such suggestions tossed around on ATS, but I couldn't find any threads on it. What's the general concept behind it? Is there any scientific data to back this up?

For Example, My blood type, Type A-

The Type A emerges into the 21st century with many more complex challenges than their ancestors could have imagined. The key factor in the development of Type A can be traced to the struggle for survival long ago, when there was a rapidly dwindling supply of hunting game stock. Having exhausted the great game herds of Africa, humans pushed farther out from their ancestral home into Europe and Asia. The cultivation of grains and livestock changed everything.

For the first time, people were able to forego the hand to mouth lifestyle of the hunter/gatherer and establish stable communities. Over time the adaptations that produced Blood Type A were based on the need to fully utilize nutrients from carbohydrate sources. These biological adaptations can still be observed today in Type A’s digestive structure. Low levels of hydrochloric acid in the stomach and high intestinal disaccharide digestive enzyme levels permit the more efficient digestion of carbohydrates. According to Dr. D’Adamo, these are also the very factors, along with low levels of intestinal alkaline phosphatase, that make it difficult for Type As to digest and metabolize animal protein and fat.

livingnetwork.co.za...

You can have a look at the top left of the website, there is a drop down menu with all the blood types....

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Tripple_Helix]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

I would love to go to America, enter the Pentagon and politely educate 4-star generals how they have issues in Iraq. But I can't and honestly I don't think it would be... productive. So I'm stuck with "just" dealing with gruesome animal abuse which I can and do prevent to whatever extent possible, rather than telling people on internet forums what they should do while doing nothing myself.

It is interesting how we come up with conclusion that because one doesn't approve of animal mistreatment, he somehow approves and tolerates (or even "doesn't give a *$&%& about) human abuse.

This was my post prior to the one in this thread:

You have stuff like "drop weapon", torture facilities, "rendition", DU weapons, gulf syndrome, increase of insurgency, black budgets, money laundering, "98% of budget unaccounted" issue, Taliban fundings, Afghan heroin trade increase, suicide bombers, etc. just to name a few.

So I am very well aware of what goes on. But IMO as long as we see nothing wrong with wanton animal slaughter, we'll see nothing wrong in inflicting genocide in the name of religion, ideology or national interest.

I do what I can when I am given a chance, I don't turn a blind eye because "kids are hungry in Ethiopia". I help people and animals alike without ideological motives or prejudices in my heart.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

So, what exactly makes human cruelty more important than animal cruelty? Who are we to judge the importance of a life? Last time I checked there were way too many of us on this planet, using and abusing it as we please....Personally, I think animals are more deserving. And another thing, we can speak for ourselves, these animals cant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join