It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few things i need to write down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I'll just leave this here.

I've had weird experiences since i was a kid, my first being some form of dream that has been engraved in my memory like nothing else, when i was first starting to live, i guess i was about 2 years old or less, so i don't feel as much scared as other people may feel when suddenly things like this happen, i usually keep cool and i'm able to think and react, except for a couple times. I've never kept a diary or anything on paper about these dreams or whatever they are, but there are several that i don't forget even after years, they stay as clear in memory as when they happened back then, and then there are other dreams that i forget as soon as i wake up

But anyway, so much for intro, here's the stuff

1. About two years ago, had a weird dream, i was standing on a basement, with a wooden floor, very old and it looked as it at some point it was under water or something, so i was there when i felt a very strong presence in front of me, i could not see anyone there, but i knew it was there, it felt heavy, evil, painful and hateful, i just could feel it looking at me, i could feel its hate towards me, suddenly i felt it coming at me, and when that happened the only thing that i did was to say "stop" and i felt a very strong energy coming out of me, i could control the situation and this entity was complete stopped as soon as i spoke, i still could feel it there, in front of me, but it could not move, some sort of invisible wall was preventing this thing to get closer to me, this was going on when i suddenly felt another presence behind me, coming from the second floor, and nearing the stairs, which were behind me, but this presence was way too strong, i felt the most scared i have felt in my life, i could feel each and every bone in my body crushing under a terrible pressure and i was very afraid, i could not move from so much pain in my body, and i then remember it stopped before reaching the stairs, i could feel both entities, they were looking at me, the one above i knew was looking at us through the floor, at this time something happened, i don't know why, but something came and the entities disappeared almost instantly, i felt very weak and started to fell, then i woke up, my bones hurt, even after i was awake, i felt weird and tired, but i did not felt scared anymore, i felt safe, but yet i could not shake away the memory of the fear i felt and how i was unable to move a finger from that terrible pressure i could feel all around me.

2. A couple weeks ago, i was working from home, at about 12 pm or so, i felt very tired and decided to take a nap, so i go and lay down, after about 15 minutes i'm asleep, after what felt like a very long time, i suddenly feel there's someone at each side of the bed looking at me, they just stay there, i tried to open my eyes but couldn't, try to get up and i'm frozen, at this point i feel completely powerless, i tried to yell to the only other person in the house at the time, my mom, but i can't speak, i start to fight back, try to move and get up, i feel pressure over me, then something comes floating over me and with the creepiest, most decrepit and rotten voice I've ever heard in my life, says something like "there's nobody here, don't worry, i will take care of you" and floats over me and i feel it grabs me from my shoulders, at this point i felt scared, very very scared, and i felt as if i was 5 years old, completely powerless and afraid, then something inside me exploded, i suddenly yelled "i command you to leave me alone!" and all three entities vanished just like that, i open my eyes and everything is ok, i just laid there for a while, thinking about this, then i hear someone opening the front door and the voice of my mom saying "i'm home", i get up and asked where she went and she said, oh i just went to get something from the store, i asked when did she leave and she left about 15 minutes before i had this weird dream. But it was 1:30 pm, so i slept for more than one hour and this happened in a matter of 3 minutes or so.

3. This happened on Monday, i was asleep and was dreaming i was at my grandmother house, she passed away a year ago and that house was sold about 10 years ago, so i was there and then i went into the room, just stood there and went i came back to the leaving room, she was there, covered in a blue sheet, she got up and said to me, "you were right, i'm still here, it doesn't end after death" or something like that, and i was a little upset by the way she looked, her eyes were weird, she looked at me in a weird way, and her mouth was very wide with her teeth looking very big and almost no lips, she continued to talk about how she was still around and that things didn't end when dying and so on, after a while i started to feel very uneasy, i could not move out of that room but i wanted, she remained there covered in the blue sheet, only letting me see his face and hands, i started to feel something was off and i could not get what it was, i mean, she was there, i did not make anything out of that, but i knew something wasn't right, at this time i woke up and everything felt weird, about 1 hour later i heard my mom coming in, i heard here walking to the front door and when she was about to open the door, she suddenly went back and into the street, very clearly i heard a woman's voice saying "hurry, hurry and come back, come here", and i thought it was my mom and maybe someone else that was with her, but later she returned to the front door, came in and she was alone, i asked about who she was talking to and she said no one, i'm alone.

Continued on next post...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
4. This happened yesterday, same as with other times, i was trying to fall asleep when i suddenly could not move, but i was aware of my environment, i knew and could hear the music on the computer, i could barely open my eyes and see the light in the room, then i felt someone on the right side of the bed, it came to me very fast and placed its head next to mine, but it felt as it it was trying to drain me, i tried to move my hand to touch its head, and i felt my arm leaving my physical arm, which means, i felt i could move my arm, but i also could feel my physical arm and they were two different things, like a partial astral projection maybe? i could move my spiritual arm outside my body,but everything else remained "inside" my body, so i went and moved my arm and tried to push this thing, when i felt someone else came, suddenly i was at some house I've never seen before, and there was a girl next to me, i didn't catch her face very well but in my dream i thought she was an old girlfriend of mine, she looked happy to see me and we were laughing at dumb things and so on, then i remember saying something like, why are you here? you look very thin, and she turned serious and looked at my eyes, then i tried to grab her hand and she said, noo you can't touch me i know what you're thinking, what you want to do and started to laugh more and moved away from me, i felt like i could not reach her and felt very lonely, but i didn't said anything, then we went and started to watch a movie on a computer, we were there and a couple more friends showed up, well i didn't knew them but somehow i was very sure they were my friends and we were hanging around as if it was what we always do, i remember she was standing on the window looking out, i went and stood next to her, then everyone came and did the same, at this point someone else came and stood behind us, then she said, "are they coming?" and this dude who was behind said something like "yeah, they will be here in about 15 minutes", as this was happening i started to feel weird, in my dream things started to feel out of place, i tried to look at them but somehow their faces avoided my eyes, i could not reach to them, i felt like when you have lost someone very dear to you and you catch a glimpse of that person but you are not able to get near, i felt sad and knew things would end very soon and that i would be unable to see her again, then i woke up, after a few minutes my mom, my brother and everyone else came home, i felt sad, although i felt safe, i wanted to cry very deep inside me, and i still feel like i lost something very important to me and feel the emptiness that was left behind.

So what's the deal? who knows, things happen, i'm sure there are people who have lived through things like this or worst, if so i would like to hear from you, i have way too much similar experiences to write them down here, and i'm lazy with the keyboard, i don't like to type a lot, but i may add more stuff here in the next days, just feel like maybe i need to start writing these things down. Time will tell...

Kai

Edited to fix tons of typos, giving up on the rest..

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Kaifan]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
i think its very important at this time to reasses your life. and dont take the ones u love 4 granted. have you talked 2 ur mom about it?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by damastadamind

Yeah, i usually talk to her about lots of things,

Incidentally, she knows more about this than lots of people, actually she has been through a lot of things since she was in her teens and even before that, lots of weird things going on, and not only her or me, other people in my family have been through similar things.

I never take anyone for granted, i have lost several very important people in my life, some of them in terrible ways, i know very well the feeling of loosing someone you loved, but i don't have any long term issues, i mean, i learned how to live this life, i know and accept everything that happens here, including death, loss in any other form, and usually handle very well things inside me, of course we all have our issues inside and some of them outside, but i've done fine in life so far.

By the way, this has been going on since all my life, it didn't start recently, i went through this in my early years, my teens, my early 20's and until now, its been a constant in my life, way before i started to think about these things i was already used to them, but it is somewhat a moving target, it changes a lot and every time it goes to completely unrelated experiences, so it is not easy to make something out of them by putting everything together, it just seems like weird dreams, only thing is that i know for sure some of these stuff has happened to other family members in the past and in the present too, so that's that

Kai

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Kaifan]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
well best of luck im going to bed. my only advice would be be positive thoughts, because if i have learned anything in my life its that the law of attraction is real and powerful

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
also if you havent possibly try to retrace your family tree and roots to find the core problem of this isssue and maybe once you understand it it will be easier to let go.

top topics

join