It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frederick Valentich Update: A real bizarre development

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CheapShotArtist
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thank you once again MMN
I'll certainly dive into that thread.
Much appreciated.

CheapShotArtist.....

As always, you are very welcome.

I've always found this picture of Valentich very haunting.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9651fdddc788.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Yep, thats how a lot of people probably remember him before that dreadful day.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CheapShotArtist

Cheers for posting, but i have questions.

1) Fred was around 20 years old in 1978..yet in 1984 he was detained by Soviet soldiers and was described as being about 40 years old!?

How can a 24-26 year old, appear to be in his 40's?

2) The soldiers read the rolled up plate with the orange writing on it, and it said that "Because of very limited time and of extreme danger to my state, here is what is most important."

What is most important? Is that the end of the message? It can't be. It wouldn't say "Here is what is most important..." and then not state exactly WHAT is most important would it?! If there was something of utmost importance to convey, and time was very limited, wouldn't you write down the most important 'thing' first, in case you ran out of time and let others actually know what it is?

Did the message end at that point?

3) What did the soldier say happened to the man they discovered?
Was he sent off to the Kremlin or some location to be questioned further or was he released?

Very strange story.

Thanks.

[edit on 12/8/2010 by spikey]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Cheers for posting, but i have questions.

1) Fred was around 20 years old in 1978..yet in 1984 he was detained by Soviet soldiers and was described as being about 40 years old!?

How can a 24 year old, appear to be in his 40's?

Very good question. Unless that source is full of crap, maybe it had to do with him being abducted. I really cant answer that however, sorry

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
If I am not mistaken the incident occured not far from Pine Gap, an

You are mistaken

This event occured over Bass Strait which is over 1000km's south of Pine Gap

I did a thread on it ages ago. Good to see its still sparking interest

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

CheapShotArtist.....

Unless that source is full of crap

Did you notice my 2 posts pertaining to your source?

Source: Yuriy Belikov quoting Emil F Bachurin in “Komsomolskaya Pravda”
Moscow January 17 1998

ufoexperiences.blogspot.com...

It appears to be Pravda....a.k.a UFO "Dodgy Brothers"!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

You are mistaken

OzWeatherman.....

'ow are ya me ol' mate!

I already posted a link to your excellent thread.

It is well, excellent.....your thread, not my link!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I think the frederick velentich case is one of the best ufo cases i have heard of very bizarre event,I think the story that followed is a complete fabrication made up by story tellers,but this follow up story is old news its been around for some time

sorry if repeated

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
One thing I don't buy is that the original recordings have been destroyed or gonr missing.There is no way a recording of one of the strangest aviation events to happen in recent times would get erased or go missing

There was clearly something about that recording they didn't want anyone else to hear

[edit on 12-8-2010 by eyeswilldeceive]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Very interesting account...

For those that can't be bothered following the link...

HERE IS WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT

What was proposed to me was beyond my imagination. Later I came to the conclusion that several factors influenced my psyche, at first, the reality of the UFOs and their pilots, and secondly, their proposal for me to become the pilot of one of their aircraft (!).

Here is proof of contact with another civilization and the man who achieved this is I, Frederick Valentich. That was what I thought. But the most tempting was their fantastic proposal for me to stay in my same physical body, so I have not aged over my current 25 years of age (my age when I signed such a “contract” with the aliens). This proposal “eclipsed everything” even those few purely human affections I’ve had. At the moment of the deal I remembered only that my mother had died, I am single with no children. I didn’t even remember my aunt and two of my ex girlfriends I have been close with, this is additional evidence of a strong psychological influence put upon me.

The giant UFO I have to work in is a “cargo ship”. The crew, except those humans which were captured just like me, are 2-3 aliens. All belong to a civilization located in the Pleiades constellation and represent an interplanetary organization with 6 civilizations from Orion, Swan and the Big Dog constellation; our Solar system is also part of it.

Like us they’re also albumen organic entities, breathing oxygen and of similar body build.

Answering such questions like, what are they doing here, they stated on numerous occasions that they were engaged in research work. But according to my own observations that is only a mere screen covering their “real” activities and to calm the conscience of other earthlings who signed such compelling contacts like mine.

Our basic load from Earth---is liquid oxygen obtained from plants installed onboard the ship. These “researchers” impudently steal the most valuable part of Earthly atmosphere. And idiots like me are actively helping them in this. The main route of our craft—Earth and Jupiter’s satellite Callisto where a huge constantly operating base is located.

Oxygen is loaded into balloons made of plastic-metal. Volume can be estimated in weight---the large balloon weighs no less than 110 pounds, the smaller ones—2 times less than that. The maximum quantity of balloons that our ship has taken for one flight to Callisto is more than 12,000 large and 5k small balloons. Imagine how much oxygen they take from Earth! We make 2 flights per week sometimes. God help me and those who find this letter! Russian or Chinese---I ask to give this capsule to the Australian embassy and to the representatives of our embassy, give it to scientists for further study!!!”

To establish the authenticity of this material evidence, it was sent to several scientific research laboratories of the USSR for secret analyses. Results of the research exceeded all expectations. Documents with the results of the study were compiled, stamped and signed by the expert laboratory of KGB USSR, document dated September 29 1982. Institute of Astronomy of USSR dated October 10 1982. Institute of the Technical Physics USSR, Chelyabinsk-40 (nuclear military industrial center), and dated November 12 1982, all the documents were classified TOP SECRET.

Here is the opinion of a member-correspondent of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR Dr. Nechai PhD, addressed to the special expert commission in the Presidium of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR. “The amazing physical and mechanical characteristics of the materials, their uncommon chemical compound and structure allow to make the following conclusions:

- …materials obtained by the technologies, unknown yet to humankind and apparently outside the Earth. The plate is the source of unknown radioactive emanation of colossal penetrating ability and spoils all other types of cinema and photo films…

- Many other facts, described by Valentich we

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

lol

Well, I wouldnt doubt for a second that the source is wrong. When it comes to this whole subject in general, you'll discover a lot of sources to be bit sketchy at best and a lot of them like to stretch the truth a bit at times

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I thought your link was quite excellent myself! A well timed and placed link in fact

[edit on 12-8-2010 by CheapShotArtist]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by eyeswilldeceive

Like many cases on the whole UFO subject, im sure some sort of cover-up was involved. Its almost inevitable.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
This is one my favourite cases aswell
just because frederick was interested in UFOs dosnt meen this was a hoax!
thats just plain stupid
i bet over 50% of the worlds population believe in UFOs, are you saying we shouldnt believe them if they see one?

as to the developments im with mmn and others and dont believe a morsel of it.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by GezinhoKiko]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

CheapShotArtist.....

Just thinking.....

If you have a little free time, why don't you look carefully into the sources I posted?

You might derive some interesting information from the names involved.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Sure thing. I'll do some digging now.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

You are mistaken

OzWeatherman.....

'ow are ya me ol' mate!

I already posted a link to your excellent thread.

It is well, excellent.....your thread, not my link!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

Ahhhhh MMN always dead on, didn't catch it the first time now my suspicions are correct... the follow up story a work of fiction it seems.

However this is a story well worth resurrecting none the less. I never knew about the "metal scraping" recording. This case gives me the creeps too.

The recording goes missing. You know I may be repeating myself but again I will say I think whatever these things are are more profound than aliens. Given the nature of the cover up world wide. I think the prospect of Aliens is not something that would cause upheaval or chaos or what have you. IT has to be something else imo, TPTB may be doing this for our own good. It is probably something not good to say the least. Yes this gives me the chills the idea of that Cessna being engulfed by some huge craft.

Time Travelers keeps coming to mind

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

So your thinking that maybe whatever happened to Mr Valentich was done by some sinister force?

Could be.

A lot of folks always assume that Aliens (or otherwise) are here to help us and are benevolent. That may not always be the case.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Well from what i have been turning up is not all if any of these beings are "enlightening" or here to help so much as to help themselves. I have yet to see ET come down and change a guys tire along side a deserted road or help an old lady cross the street. Seems with abductions people go through a terror process then get these ideas these beings are helping them. Seems they conform at some point with these beings and are broken like horses.The whole "I felt incredible LOVE" Brainwashed & under some mind control it seems.

I guess how I feel about it is if ET was so concerned about our well being they would not drag people out of bed, or pick them up driving along somewhere. That they would make themselves known at some town hall meeting at least and people would volunteer for whatever medical exam ect. But really these women are being used as vessels for Hybrids and men for sperm and tagged like cattle.

They are not helping us they are helping themselves like thieves in the night. Thy are indifferent to us and that is a morality and ethics issue between us and them. Maybe they see things different. Just as we do to animals when we eat them or milk a cow.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Thats a very thought out theory and im inclined to go with it
just like the hills case (betty and barney) they were terrified out of there minds when the craft approached them
then betty was hurt due to a pregnancy test?
in nearly all cases the abductee is scared then brainwashed into believing the abductors is all about love and peace
like you say we are just animals to them
which in all reality we are just animals

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join