It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUE authentic self. TRUE authentic feelings. TRUE authentic enlightenment.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MyProblemWithEvil

Stay away from the light at the end of the tunnel, there is no meaning or higer purpose to life, enjoy what you can and dont sweat the small or the big stuff. I reapeat life is but a dream, and then you wake. You think to much. Thinking to much is bad luck.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Here is what I got from this post.

You are wasting too much of your energy crying, grieving and hating.

None of us understand the suffering of the world.

The best thing you can do is apply your positive energies to this world.

The more people who apply positive energy, the more it helps the world and its people.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Life is meaningless if only spent wondering about the big philosophical issues. Even the serious philosphers could share a joke. As a woman why not give yourself a break. Go see a romcom. I am not being sexist or condescending. I can't abide romcoms but go see something that is pure macho escapism.

Give yourself a break now and again. Give yourself licesne to be silly You are only 20.

best wishes

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

Here is what I got from this post.

You are wasting too much of your energy crying, grieving and hating.

None of us understand the suffering of the world.

The best thing you can do is apply your positive energies to this world.

The more people who apply positive energy, the more it helps the world and its people.

It's not quite that simple but ya she is wasting her energies, in trying to understand the suffering of the world, the worst thing that could happen is that you will one day understand the why of it, maybe even the how...So it is the way it is for a reason...but all the reasons in the world wont be worth the time here and now....So ya positive vibe atack on the way.."Target spotted commencing hostilities". Take that negativity.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Are you a woman? Just wondering because your avatar has a women on it.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Ascenders Anything that is ingested and allows you to feel your true feelings and feel connection to the indescribable joy should be called "ascenders". It is sooo unbelievably sick and sad that anyone would outlaw ascenders. That's the biggest evidence that this planet is hell. I cry and cry and cry and to me its so sad that these things are kept from people as they are truly as close to a God anyone will get, your soul your own personal God. FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME, PEOPLE HAVE MISTAKEN THEIR OWN SOUL FOR SOME OTHER GOD. Denying people of ascenders is to deny people of their connection to God. So instead people just memorize Bible verses since they're denied their own direct experience with soul through ascenders.

This stuck on my mind for a couple of days, I know ascenders are good, but not welcomed around by the majority of peoples "because they have a tendency to shine light on there worlds" and there are few worse things one can do as show things as they are, not as they think they are....And also I remembered a song somewhere but forgot from were, then it hit me today, it was from cowboy bebop the end song... blue... I'm ascending.

Sounds like you got the real folk blues, might want to hang around with some hippies or something.

Or maybe gotta knock a little harder. Break down the door.

That spike always falling on his face.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join