It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Adair area 51 informer part 2 of 5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

please reveiw and debunk as this guy seams creadable
the physics seams cool and has been inside a51

what do you think ?

ats is the best place for this

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

please start at video 1 to gain backround on this guy
he worked on a type of engine im investigating
and has been in Area 51

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

It's an interesting story but I believe the accounts of Stuart Swerdlow and others have previously talked about how these engines are powered by our thoughts. However in their case, this was common knowledge amongst those studying the craft, which conflicts with this guy's story that they had no idea how it worked.

Who knows, there's not enough evidence for either theory to really get anywhere, even if their stories are true.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Recently, a monkey attached to a mind reader thingy, moved a robotic arm that was in another lab, hundreds of miles away.
This technology is just coming around. But the demons have been using it soon after they were thrown out of heaven, on to the top of Mt Hermon.
IMHO

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I looked up David Adair on the Internet (www.greatdreams.com...) and I have to say that he sounds like he is spinning a completely fabricated story. I don't have the time to spend completely ripping apart his story so I will simply address his credibility with regard to Area 51.

Adair claims to have visited Area 51 in 1971. As proof, he describes what he saw there. At one point he says that, "as we flew over the landing site, I looked down at these twin 10,000-foot runways…" Well, there was only a single runway at Area 51 at that time. The second runway wasn't built until 1991. There is abundant proof of this from aerial and satellite images of the base.

Adair further claims that,"standard universal painting of water towers at an airstrip is an orange-and-white chequerboard pattern. But here, everything was painted either solid white or solid black." The actual colors are red and white but, in any case, the main water tower at Area 51 was indeed painted in the typical red and white checkerboard pattern. Again, there is photographic proof.

If Adair cannot get even these simple details right, how can his more exotic claims be trusted?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowhawk

i wounder why this guy knows about a type of rocket engine that is not public knowledge yet
i wounder why DR Greer would ask him to speak to congress?
i wounder if this guy is the sort of guy the govenment recruts
i wounder if your not looking at the science only the periferal points whats with your post i mean the physics is exiting the language is correct he has a time frame and a backround that fits

i sumerize that in theory that the type of rocket engine he talks about is possable

his achivements (documented) give his story some merit

and i think open mindedness out weighs some small descrepencies of paint colour and runway orientation

XPLoDER

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
If he is a "rocket scientist", he is the stupidest one I have ever heard speak. I'm not the sharpest tool, but this guy couldn't build a paper plane for me.
I've heard really smart people speak about what they know, and he ain't one of them.

Please open your mind so this guy can shovel his sh!t in it!
Am I the only one that can see an overweight and retarded Pee Wee Herman?

[edit on 12-8-2010 by jeh2324]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jeh2324

what he is describing i have studied in depth and the physics he talks about seams like a good approach to propulsion engines

when you see the fact this guy got one of the top civilian science awards at 17 and had flown his first rocket at 11 (newspaper documents) i wounder if he would bother making you your plane

lol

but the reason this thread is here is im keen to hear opinion on the science his creadability and the implecations for afordable space travel

so far people have only attacked this guys credability (ok then far call)
what about the science involved in this type of engine
and his claims about seing recovered tech

funny that the stealth bomber uses some form of mind conection to only allow the piolet to fly it

and that thing about the monkey using an artificail limb with thought alone

try not to get the message mixed up with the messenger

thanks

XPLodER

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

He seems genuine to me. Plus i`ve always felt that some of these UFO`s may be a type of creature.
But what do i know ?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Curtis Lamay had been retired over 5 years at the time he claims Lamay came and took him home from the base.. Over all this guy seems to get most of his facts wrong which would make me doubt him.
edit on 9-1-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

funny that the stealth bomber uses some form of mind conection to only allow the piolet to fly it

Umm, who else in a B-2 would be flying it?

This guy is just talking nonsense, and some of you fall for it just because he is repeating what you already believe. No matter how much of it he gets wrong, some of you will just rationalize it away and continue on and believing every word.

new topics

top topics

join