Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?

page: 5
83
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by shineling
You just haven't been witness to a true moment of Power, Byteman... you just don't see this number - there is a whole thought process and physical reality alignment that comes with a true vision. I definately think it's God on some level....

[edit on 12-8-2010 by shineling]


Well, since you don't know me from Adam. You have nothing substantial to base MY experiences on.

Don't even try to tell me about "power". I've walked on 1500 degree hot coals with my Cherokee brothers. That's REAL power, not your little clock parlor tricks.

I clearly showed through math how much you will be exposed to 11:11.
There is no "power" it's just you seeing a time on a clock. And your willingness to believe in God, shows you have no interest in real evidence or proof.

Just a willingness to believe any old crap that gets dropped in your lap.




posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman

Originally posted by shineling
You just haven't been witness to a true moment of Power, Byteman... you just don't see this number - there is a whole thought process and physical reality alignment that comes with a true vision. I definately think it's God on some level....

[edit on 12-8-2010 by shineling]


Well, since you don't know me from Adam. You have nothing substantial to base MY experiences on.

Don't even try to tell me about "power". I've walked on 1500 degree hot coals with my Cherokee brothers. That's REAL power, not your little clock parlor tricks.

I clearly showed through math how much you will be exposed to 11:11.
There is no "power" it's just you seeing a time on a clock. And your willingness to believe in God, shows you have no interest in real evidence or proof.

Just a willingness to believe any old crap that gets dropped in your lap.
Byteman, some might say that he 'blamed' you for NOT being a whack-job.

Congratulations!



posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This all kind of reminds me of "Street Light Interference Syndrome" - likely another result of the subconscious mind seeking out possibly irrelevant external events and flagging them as personally significant. Been there, done that and am non the wiser. Heck - still there, still doing that and am not quite sure why.



posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
11:11....what if each 1 represented a Horseman of the Apocolypse? Oh and add them together and you get 4; enforcing my theory? You see that number 2x a day; 2x2=4.

1111 in hexadecimal is the letter f. F for your favorite word with an alternate meaning of screwed.

Of course in decimal, 1111 = 15 and I haven't found anything untoward about 15 other than some creative math; 1-5=-4. Negative 4 is the opposite of 4, so maybe that truly means that the end isn't coming?

Deep thoughts for you


[edit on 12-8-2010 by primus2012]



posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
In my own experience of 11:11 it's way too frequent to be co-incidental. I have seen it almost every day since I first used Psilocybin Mushrooms almost 4 years ago now. I swear everytime it's almost like a voice in my head tells me to look at the clock and as I do, there it is. My mind has always wondered what it meant, i've read many things online, some farfetched, some easier to accept. Whilst I might not believe in the 1,111 midwayer angels idea I do think it is a wake up call.
Over the last year i've started to see many combinations: 12:12, 13:13 etc. Some days I see about 6 or 7 of them no matter where I am.
Like many I was confused about what to do with this, so I changed my lifestyle in all the ways I could think to make myself a better person such as charity work and volunteering as well as just being nicer to people in general. I've been vegetarian for just over a year and a half now and while I won't push this choice down anyone's throat, I do feel it is a more compassionate lifestyle. I've started meditation in an attempt to find inner peace and i'm getting more successful over time. I haven't quit smoking yet but i'm working on it
Actually scrap that i'll smoke til the grave

I still haven't worked out if i'm on the right track or if there's even a track at all but I can say i'm more fulfilled now than at any other point in my life.
Recently whilst at a festival I was lying in the middle of a field surrounded by at least 300 people and I had a very weird experience, there was an overwhelming feeling that we were all one, it was like I saw above this life to a point where I was a stranger to myself, it's hard to explain but it was an amazing feeling, quite similar to what I experienced on Psilocybin Mushrooms. So to all of you here is the best message I can give:



[edit on 12-8-2010 by ReturnOfTheOutlaw]



posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure we don't need to do anything, because we will be triggered when we are needed.

In the meantime, look to your natural talents for some inkling of what your purpose in this may be. For instance, I am marginally autistic and have vast memory banks, so I suspect that memory plays a role in my purpose; perhaps something to do with the Akashic Record. My 12-year-old grandchild, one of the "new children" or indigos, has the ability to perform complex mathematics (mentally, no pen and paper required), so I suspect that has something to do with her purpose.

Nobody should worry about what they should be doing. Live your lives, abide, and it will all play out. :-)



posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman

There is no 11:11 phenomenon.

Your chances of seeing 11:11 are twice a day, times days in a year, times years of your life.

If your 30yrs old, that's 21,900 times you could have seen it on a clock in your life.

Now why don't all of you just think about that, and ponder why you 'think' you're seeing it so much. When in actuality your probably seeing it no more than twice a day because that's how clocks work.

Edit to add:
Uri Geller, like all psychics...is just a magician/illusionist. Yesterday's version of David Blane or Chris Angel. All of Gellers tricks have been replicated by skeptics with normal magic tricks/illusions.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Byteman]


There is definitely an 11:11 phenomenon. I have experienced it for several years and your explanation is entirely inadequate to explain the fact that so many are seeing it, and that MANY ARE NOT.

Let's hack away at your logic to start. Yes, 11:11 on digital clocks occur twice a day. Digital clocks also show 12:36, 5:47, etc. By your logic, we should see those numbers repeatedly, just like we're seeing 11:11. Further, digital clocks are not the only place this number is seen. Therefore, our chances of seeing 11:11 are much greater than twice a day. Microwave oven timers, addresses, counters, time stamped documents or email, etc. are just a few of the other locations where we see this number with unusual frequency. Digital readouts have been around since the mid-70s, yet it is only within the past several years that I've seen this number repeatedly and with unusual frequency. My observation of this number coincides with that of others -- most people have just noticed it in the last several years as well. There is something here that cannot be denied.

As far as what this means, I have no clue. Everything we read about this is pure speculation, but simply because we have no explanation as to why this happens doesn't mean it isn't a genuine phenomenon and outside the norm. When so many people are experiencing this, you cannot ascribe it to accident.

Your best bet is to say "ok, it happens, we just don't know why" rather than entrenching yourself in a pigheaded position that almost seems frightened of the possibility that something exists other than this physical reality.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Visiting ESB]



posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I have been seeing 11:11 for years and used to think it may mean something but I have come to the conclusion that its simply the oddest looking time on a digital clock and that insecure people have created the delusion it is a message for the special ones.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by buddhistpunk]



posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT 11:11! IT CAME TO ME WHILE LOOKING AT A 300 YEAR OLD GRANDFATHER CLOCK WHOSE ORIGINS ARE UNKNOWN... IT WAS AS IF I WAS IN A DREAMLIKE STATE... THE MYSTICISM WAS THICK IN THE AIR... SO THICK YOU COULD CUT IT. THIS IS WHEN IT CAME TO ME.

THE TRUTH OF 11:11 IS THAT IT IS A SYMBOL THAT IS A PART OF A STRING THEORY OF SYMBOLS THAT WERE CREATED BY THE HIGHER POWERS TO ORGANIZE OUR DAY AND HENCE, THE REST OF OUR LIVES. 11:11 MEANS THAT IS IS 11 MINUTES AFTER THE 11TH HOUR... OR THE 22ND HOUR... WHICH 22=11+11=5+6+2+7+1+1+0=EQUALITY. THIS IS TRULY GROUNDBREAKING STUFF.

Thanks for the morning laugh guys... You've made my girlfriend and I's day start off beautifully.

This is your spokesperson... do you realize that?

www.december212012.com...

Hope you guys all have a great day. Oh, look, it's 1:37... 1+3+7=11!



posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
So what if 11/11 is my birthday, and I was born at 11:22am?

(Which it is)


Can I please have super-powers this year, finally? I've been very patient.

For starters, I'd like the ability to fly... Followed closely by the ability to be impermeable to everything, and never have to breathe.

Thanks in advance!



posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jephers0n
So what if 11/11 is my birthday, and I was born at 11:22am?

(Which it is)


Can I please have super-powers this year, finally? I've been very patient.

For starters, I'd like the ability to fly... Followed closely by the ability to be impermeable to everything, and never have to breathe.

Thanks in advance!


So sorry buddy, you missed ACTIVATION by 11 seconds.



posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
You sound like a drug addict.



posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
You think you're special or meant for something great because you happen to notice the time at 11:11 or 12:34?

You look at the clock many times a day, and when you happen to look at 11:11 you just take notice because of the number pattern. Same with 12:34, 3:33 etc.

Now, if you only looked at the clock ONCE a day, and it was always 11:11, you might have something there.

Remember, there are 11:11's twice a day. If you are already thinking that 11:11 has mojo you are probably inclined consiously or subconsiously to look at the clock around that time.



posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
My daughter was born at 11:11. I was, obviously, the gateway for her. That number has followed me every since. Always in front of some kind of change.



posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Oh, and yes, another 11:11 experience. I was backing out of my driveway at exactly 11:11 on my way to a place that on the worse of traffic days would only take me 20 minutes at the most to get there. But, this day I arrived 45 minutes later. It haunted me for days how I lost so much time when there was no traffic...or, at least, very light traffic.



posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I never post on any threads, I guess i would consider myself as only a thread reader but for some reason I feel the urge of posting on this one don't know why.

I've been experiencing the 11:11 phenomenon right after i found out about the whole NWO, the elite and those conspiracies/theories which i personally find some of them to be true.

One day decided to actually research about this and came across a person saying that it was your guardian (ETs, Angel, God, etc whatever your belief is) telling you that they're with you and that you're on the right path in life. I signed off and just for curiosity looked at the clock it was 3:15 am, nothing special so I went to bed. The next day at work I felt the need to stop doing what I was doing and looked at the clock it was exactly 3:15. I smiled and felt safe I don't know how to explain it but i felt like everything was perfect there wasn't any worries or anything, it just felt really good. That's when i realized this was something real that there is something out there about this more than just coincidence.
When I first read this thread last night it was pretty new and like in any other thread I just read and didn't post anything. So I close my laptop looked at my cell to see if I had any messages or anything and for my surprise it was 2:22 am.

In my personal opinion I think that this happens to the "Awakened", to those who are spiritually ready to digest any circumstance in the future. And i have actually found that most of us who believe in this phenomenon believe on October, 2011 instead of the 2012 date. Maybe that is the real date maybe "They" are telling us something else subconsciously. But until now I don't believe anybody is 100% sure of what all of this is.



posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jephers0n
So what if 11/11 is my birthday, and I was born at 11:22am?

(Which it is)


Can I please have super-powers this year, finally? I've been very patient.

For starters, I'd like the ability to fly... Followed closely by the ability to be impermeable to everything, and never have to breathe.

Thanks in advance!


I think you are a workaholic and you hate sitting still; yet to get you to sit still one would only need to add alcohol to the mix. By chance do you drink often?

My reason for saying this is that your 11/11 is so in the self mode, and alcohol seems to coincide with this if the reflections you receive are self-serving. I am not talking about 11:11.

This was not meant to be rude, often I have run into the 11/11 children. Hyper and playful is an understatement.



posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It has a occurred to me in the past that seeing these numbers could possibly be, in part, the result of a fine-tuned internal clock. In the same way I can wake up one minute before my set alarm in the morning it's possible myself and others also look at the clock in intervals of time producing numbers we desire to see on some level - special or not.



posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
When a 8 year old child comes out of his bedroom and tells me to look at the time because its 11:11...I think something is up.

At the time I had never disused it with him or anyone.



posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
There is definitely an 11:11 phenomenon. I have experienced it for several years and your explanation is entirely inadequate to explain the fact that so many are seeing it, and that MANY ARE NOT.

Let's hack away at your logic to start. Yes, 11:11 on digital clocks occur twice a day. Digital clocks also show 12:36, 5:47, etc. By your logic, we should see those numbers repeatedly, just like we're seeing 11:11. Further, digital clocks are not the only place this number is seen. Therefore, our chances of seeing 11:11 are much greater than twice a day. Microwave oven timers, addresses, counters, time stamped documents or email, etc. are just a few of the other locations where we see this number with unusual frequency. Digital readouts have been around since the mid-70s, yet it is only within the past several years that I've seen this number repeatedly and with unusual frequency. My observation of this number coincides with that of others -- most people have just noticed it in the last several years as well. There is something here that cannot be denied.

As far as what this means, I have no clue. Everything we read about this is pure speculation, but simply because we have no explanation as to why this happens doesn't mean it isn't a genuine phenomenon and outside the norm. When so many people are experiencing this, you cannot ascribe it to accident.

Your best bet is to say "ok, it happens, we just don't know why" rather than entrenching yourself in a pigheaded position that almost seems frightened of the possibility that something exists other than this physical reality.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Visiting ESB]


You do see those other clock times repeatedly.
Since they are disorderly, like random noise, your brain is filtering them out. Like it would with random noise.

Also, you are really just making my case for me. All of those readouts don't prove a phenomenon exists, they just prove that you're even more exposed to a chance to see an orderly number and remember it.

There is no meaning, it's just a random chance that you are looking at a clock or readout in time to see an orderly number. You've probably seen just about every other clock time as much, but 11:11 is more memorable than 10:43 or 12:05. You only think you're seeing it more, when really...you are just noticing it more.

I don't doubt that it is "happening" to a lot of people, a lot of people are exposed to digital displays. It's still just a whole bunch of people noticing a certain repeating number.

My "best bet" is to use my own experience to judge what I see/hear/read about. You call me pigheaded, but you're not even willing to consider that it's not a "magical" phenomenon. So, I call you a hypocrite.

It's funny how you mention non-physicality. Well, this is happening with people and clocks. I can actually touch both, heck I can touch both simultaneously. That is hardly "other than this physical reality".

BTW, you don't know anything about what I believe. Other than, that I don't think a magical mystical 11:11 thing-a-ma-jig exists. You certainly don't know my stance on non-physicality and have no real business trying to assume what I do or do not believe.





new topics

top topics



 
83
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join