Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
well i saw the link and as soon as i read it mentioning that 911 was was an act of terrorism i knew this more "above sanctioned" brain fooking nonsense and disinfo meant to confuse and mislead the masses about the real culprits in the 911 mass murder event

, any right thinking person knows this was the work of the intelligence communities and the pentagon with a helping of green lighting from the us political apparatus ......cia and mossad are the psychotic madmen who incinerate 3000 innocent souls to create an opinion moving device

how quaint....can you say pure evil?

now uri geller with this 11 11 garbage? and hes repeating the govt mantra of a nuke suitcase bomb , i guess i need to add this sayanim fool to the list of celebrities who are complicit in the 911 mass murder event and even work for furthering the deadly goals of the crazed elites who will murder innocents again and again

what garbage , uri geller , go to hell

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
Its the same as:

1:11, 1:23, 2:22, 2:46, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, 6:06, 7:07, 7:11, 8:08, 9:09, 9:11, 10:10, 11:11, 12:12, etc etc.

There is definitely some kind of syncronistic phenomena. It happens to me all the time.

In my sig, you mind find "Supreme Mathematics" interesting in correlation with this also.

OMG NOU WAY!!!! Right as I saw 12:12 I looked up and saw 12:12 on my computer!!!! I think it's called probability!!! Watch 23.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
New here, but here goes. I too am curious about the "call". What my reasearch and my gut tells me to understand is that I am (as is all of us) "A spirit in a body and not a body with a spirit." I found The EOC Instistute site and one of their illustrations of a brain under the influence of meditation looks to me like a "grail" or vessel. Are we to prepare our minds to be able to leave out bodies to go to another dimension where what we have learned in this dimension will allocate us in the next? Thru history humankind has searched for this grail. Have we been mislead and denied the knowledge to become the best human we can be? Any ideas? That the correcting time is short and we were not raised in the way to understand our spiritual self seems self evident in the way the earth has been exploited by TPTB.

link www.eocinstitute.org...

[edit on 12-8-2010 by ValkyrieRising2010]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
how about a freaking CALL to reason

new age nonsense like the needs to be consigned to the septic tank of human history

wake the fook up people!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I have been seeing 11:11, 4:44, 12:12, 2:22, and very frequently 11 minutes after each hour. This started a few months ago and I'd never heard of it before, but the frequency of this phenomenon was so regular that I did an internet search on it. I've read some of the past threads on ATS on this topic and it seems that many members have experienced this.

My creativity is also suddenly on hypermode, which for awhile I was in a creative slump, and this surge coincides with seeing these numbers.

My dreams have been prophetic and full of the meaning of life. In fact in one of the dreams I was able to ask a being what the meaning of life is and I was answered.

I'm an easily riled person and I have a short fuse, but since seeing these numbers I find that the usual triggers of my anger just roll right off my back. I just feel like I've suddenly inherited a better understanding of our world and human nature.

I don't know if I'm supposed to help "save the world" but I know that I'm suddenly on a path that is right and I feel great.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
i see 11:11 all the time. Ourosbouros (OPs icon) is 11:11. I think its a warning that something big is coming and its in our collective subconcious. Why are governments building underground bases, using wars to distract us while they grab power to grab money, they are stocking up underground for survival. I also think since I was born on the 22nd, 11:11 also can mean 22.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
ever since i saw the numbers 11 11 ive been thinking uri geller is part of the psyop that the will include a nuclear mass murder to further the goals of fascist america and israel

uri geller is complicit in mass murder and is working for the success of the next fdalse flag slaughter of innocent civilians

christian zionists and jewish zionists in the same fecked up blood soaked bed together

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I belive in the 11/11 hype. ive see it almost everyday for the last 3 years
it must have some kind of sence to it.

i know many might not belive me here but the common notice of clocks and thigns being seen at 11/11 could be a mass conscious awareness. i mean that like, everyone keeps seeing it and hearing about it so its in our minds more then any other numbers. so when we look our unconscious mind is looking for 11/11 and sees it without us knowing.

well its that or its some magical spirit awareness, i dont think it has much to do with 2012 on december 21-23rd... but just my opinion

good thread OP, S+F (:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
As soon as I started to read this I looked down and the time was 12:34, But I have seen 11:11 And many things since my NDE . Very interesting to say the least.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I think this is entitled to be in the ATS skunk works division......

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I know where the skeptics are coming from, but all I can tell a skeptic is that it would have to happen to you for you to understand. For me it was not just looking at the clock at 11:11. It was the check at the restaurant, it was the address of the office where I had an interview, it was everywhere. And it would pop up when you are thinking "just watch, it will be 1111". It made me laugh out loud before. It is strange.

I do understand that 1111 is a nice visual pattern that the brain will be attracted to. It is entirely possible that this number is being 'seen' by the subconscious and relayed to the consciousness while all other numbers are not. But I do not think that is the case here, the frequency seems higher and it happens usually right before/after a synchronous event.

...our brains are great pattern-playing machines though, so it could be perfectly explainable, I just don't think so and many here don't either.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonko
About 2 and a half years ago the 11:11 2:22 3:33 4:44 5:55 phenomenon started occuring really frequently. Whenever I looked at the clock I would see those numbers. It started to happen about 6 months after I first learned about the elite, nwo and all that evil garbage.

For some reason the numbers just seemed to disappear once in a while. I wouldn't see them for weeks, but eventually they'd appear again. Currently though, I have lost them once again.

I'm not sure why this happens. But, I'm 100% sure seeing those numbers frequently is not just because they're printed in your memory once you start noticing them. (Sorry, I have no better explanation as my native language isn't english. But I hope you guys know what I mean. People usually use this argument to explain it is nothing but our minds)

But, WHY would I not see them for weeks if that is the case?

Personally, I have a feeling I'm going down the wrong road when they suddenly disappear.

Anway, I'm going to read through the sites and topics posted in this thread in hope to get a better understanding of the phenomenon.

You saved me the time in typing all of that for me. I have had the exact same experience. I am currently in a 'drought' but I have noticed that every time I think about not seeing it (and getting a sense that it may mean I am not on the right track) I will see it again a few times. It is like saying 'hi, still here'. I get the sense that I should be meditating and working on my mind a bit more. The synchronicities have also slowed down, but have not completely disappeared.

I have had a BUNCH of 44s popping up now that the 1111 stopped.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
My validation of the 11:11 phenomenon is posted on several threads. This thread did remind me of a dream I had last month.

For years I have seen 11:11, and all the other double sequences, not randomly but deliberately. Nothing like catching the :11 on every hour throughout the day and on through to weeks on end. That is deliberate.

Anyways, my dream was something different entirely for me, I saw 10:10 and then drifted into the dream. Something awoke me and I fell back to sleep but this time I saw 09:09. Throughout the night in and out of dreams the clock ran down until I was at 02:02, then it was morning. It was a countdown!

As to what, well we all know what is coming for each of us! It means we can either stop preparing and wait or continue pressing on to learn more and prepare more. Spirit is so abundant in my life but the reasoning for any pain and upset gets me confused at times. It is like making a wish amongst a billion wishes, and suddenly you hear "Next" but it isn't your turn. Very frustrating!

I will keep an eye out on this post, someone is bound to wake up and say, "Oh, OK, I get it", because each time I can only conclude that my thoughts are receiving validation of Spirit. I am being recognized as a vessel of Spirit! The rest is up to me, yet I cannot hold Spirit's hand if Spirit is not holding mine, I say soon the work of Spirit will show itself more and more, and soon we can release more and more of the drudgery of life. We let go and allow Spirit to handle it. When we try to control it, then we just get in the way of things.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I've been researching the 11:11 phenomena for 20 years.

11:11 is like a knock on your door. There is a whole system that is revealed if we decide to open that door and go through it.

Here is my website...

ENLIGHTENMENTNUMBERS.COM

I did not come up with this system and neither am I an expert at it. However I was taught this system by the numbers themselves and it is true Power on a level I can hardly describe. When reality organizes around you, you'll understand the power these numbers have. Especially because of the new description of reality one has to assume after being witness to these moments of Power. That maybe reality is a dynamic reality... where things can appear AND disappear. Matrix reality?

I still don't know where these numbers come from. I think if math is the language of the Universe, then this number scale could be like a type of Universal religion. The original relgion of the Universe... but who knows right? It could be the language of the Matrix itself. I am always learning new things about the Scale.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by alpha chino

The 11:11 phenomenon
By Uri Geller
Source: www.uri-geller.com

www.december212012.com...

But don't just stop with Uri Geller. Google 11:11 phenomenom and you'll be clued in.

There is no 11:11 phenomenon.

Your chances of seeing 11:11 are twice a day, times days in a year, times years of your life.

If your 30yrs old, that's 21,900 times you could have seen it on a clock in your life.

Now why don't all of you just think about that, and ponder why you 'think' you're seeing it so much. When in actuality your probably seeing it no more than twice a day because that's how clocks work.

Edit to add:
Uri Geller, like all psychics...is just a magician/illusionist. Yesterday's version of David Blane or Chris Angel. All of Gellers tricks have been replicated by skeptics with normal magic tricks/illusions.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Byteman]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
You just haven't been witness to a true moment of Power, Byteman... you just don't see this number - there is a whole thought process and physical reality alignment that comes with a true vision. I definately think it's God on some level....

[edit on 12-8-2010 by shineling]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
In my opinion, the is nothing magical about it.

No conspiracy.

Have you ever noticed that when you are driving a car and a group of repeating numbers come up on the odometer, you notice it without intentionally looking at it? It is a function of our brains and how they work.

If there is order, it tends to stand out.
Like with clocks. Your brain sees that clock, even when you don't focus on it. If there is the semblance of order in the number, your attention is drawn to it, then you take notice.

How many times would 11:11 stand out if (like years ago!) there were no digital clocks out there to see??? Just a little help for some of the younger ones... Clocks used to have 'faces' with 'hands' on them.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I've seen it for 30 years plus, I didn't know it was a phenomenon until I googled it last year.

I always thought I was the only one and was singled out for some reason,

It means something for sure...what, I just don't know.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I don't see 11:11, but I do see the number 19 or chassit in everything, not just clocks.
What does it all mean man

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
When I began to notice 11 11 I would not tell people of it for I myself thought I must be crazy.

Then dreams came, my path in life changed, experiences that no religion could explain to me came, decisions that I thought I was sure of changed...now 3 years later, I can look back now and defiantly say that when I started to notice these numbers, my entire life has changed.

Is the change connected, to the numbers. I wont dare say anything for sure. My mind stays open now, never claiming to know anything with any certainty.

It did not only bring changes and experiences to me, but effected close people in my life around me as well.

Cheers to it, what ever it is

My best friend in life see's 9 11 all the freaking time.

Edit for numbers

[edit on 12-8-2010 by LeoVirgo]

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join