It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

A lot of the lines contain 11 syllables, just an observation.

I was seeing 22:22 or variations thereof for a long time, until I got to grips with what the numbers meant. Now it's other symbolic values such as ascending series of numbers, and particular numbers that tie to astronomy and sacred geometry. It's all part of the quickening I believe.

We're headed for a time where our consciousnesses all mirror what they are supposed to look like. We know it as Christ Conciousness... I believe that our conscious and subconscious minds are almost ready to be 'crossed'/merged and we will make the next step when this starts to happen. Mine's on the way for sure.

Once it spreads, who knows what wonderful things will begin to be seen?! And I wonder, from where will we be viewing?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Quite a few pages back the observation was made that we notice 11:11 because our eyes catch the symmetry. While I'd agree there's something to that, I have to say that the 11:11 phenomena happens to me with face clocks too, and has been going on for years now. In fact, I first noticed it on face clocks- long before I had a cell phone or computer that had the digital time. Eleven past eleven.

I also get the 3:33 a lot.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by seaside sky

I see 11:11 at least five times a week. The next most common is 3:33, also.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Life on Mars?

NASA Curiosity Teleconference on Mars Rover Progress Thursday October 11th @ 11am
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by paratus
started on 10/10/2012 @ 12:04 PM

Sidebar:

edit on 10/10/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: video

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
rick clay ... r.i.p
very nice research by him,
also more findings here
www.9aven.com

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

You could have used many lyrics from many songs... I personally have listened to a whole lot of Muse lately, I love that little conspiracy minded Brit.

I also quite like this song for my synchronicity tin foil hat anthem.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I hope you continue to enjoy the musical interludes. I've heard of Muse, but I haven't heard them that I can recall. I probably have though. Sounds like a "Big Sonic Heaven" kind of band. I will investigate further.

- PS

Your info is telling:
Hijinx
Sinusoid
Registered the 17th
No day like "the day after tomorrow"?

I would wager that you are on my NOC list somewhere. Faraway (So Close!). Or maybe I'm just to wrapped around... the moment.

- PS

Yes, "Everything Is Illuminated..."
edit on 10/18/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: link, and the PS

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Woah!! That's quite telling now isn't it!!! I didn't even notice that, but certainly interesting now isn't it?

Ahhh, good old U2. I am going to go through and read the entire thread now just so I can catch up on anything I've missed seeing as there are a lot more pages than I thought ha ha.

I added you as a friend, hope you don't mind.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I've met 11-1, 1-11, and 11-11, and then only to discover that I am additionally, 11.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Life on Mars?

NASA Curiosity Teleconference on Mars Rover Progress Thursday October 11th @ 11am
by paratus
started on 10/10/2012 @ 12:04 PM

Sidebar:

edit on 10/10/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: video

Hey, just to let you know. I have tried to reply to your PM's but I can not send PM's, I guess it has to do with post count?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Re: Resignation of Pope Benedict XVI vis-à-vis:

Have no Fear, your doom pr0n days aren't over! Resigning Pope brings new Doomsday!

by Druscilla
started on 2/14/2013 @ 02:39 AM

Note that Benedict XVI is the 111th Pope. I have heard that the interpretation of the Mayan end date may have been one year off. So there's still hope for this December 21st, 2013.

The OP:

Originally posted by Druscilla
I found this article on Discovery news.
Resigning Pope brings Doomsday Prophecy

Is the world only a Pope away from the End?
Yes, if you believe a chilling 12th-century prophecy. Attributed to St. Malachy, an Irish archbishop canonized in 1190, the Prophecy of the Popes would date to 1139.

The document predicted that there would be only 112 more popes before the Last Judgment — and Benedict XVI is 111. The list of popes originated from a vision Malachy said he received from God when he was in Rome, reporting on his diocese to Pope Innocent II.

The prophecy consists of brief, cryptic phrases in Latin about each Pope. It ends with the 112th pope, named “Petrus Romanus” or “Peter the Roman.” According to the premonition, Peter the Roman would “feed his flock amid many tribulations, after which the City of the Seven Hills shall be utterly destroyed, and the awful Judge will judge the people.”

Thus, there you have it.
2012 Doomsday was a big disappointment for all of everyone that thrives on Doompr0n.
Have no worries. Your days of milking out excitement and thrills in fantasizing about the end of the world aren't over!

Now you can obsess about this next Pope and be equally disappointed when this prophecy, too, "Peters" out in a resulting non-event.

Dust off your doom drums from the month and half vacation they've taken.
It's safe to bring them out and start banging on them again.

edit on 14-2-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/14/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I have been seeing 11:11 a lot lately and a lot of repeating numbers especially 2:22 and 3:33.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
this thread has 21 pages......

I feel that positive change is eminent, but I also think the 2012 prophecies, pope conspiracies, and general neo-platonic "voodoos" surrounding this change only serve to obscure both its execution and meaning. The most likely scenario is that this change will come about organically, through human invention, rather than from alien/divine intervention. If this is true we must also assume that starring at clocks and anxiously waiting for salvation is all for not. Something more is required on our part.

I've been seeing some form of 11 for a few years, so I have too wondered about its purpose, or whether it has any at all. To me, seeing eleven at this point (after having witnessed it countless times) is more of an annoying reminder than anything else. But the curious thing is that I'm not entirely sure what that reminder predicates...

I think that if we are to bring about the world we envision being possible, it will take a movement larger than any before. It has to be bigger than occupy, or kony, or breast cancer, or saving the whales. It has to be a clearly defined choice that every person on the planet makes, and you're either in or out. You either want to live in a world without poverty, starvation, and disease, or you don't. You're either willing to sacrifice whats necessary to make that world possible, or you aren't. You're either completely committed to working towards the flourishing of all humans on this planet, or you're not.

And this is the brink of evolution we rest on, not sure which way we'll fall. When will we have the courage to surrender to the spirit of altruism, and take the plunge into the next phase of human evolution? I think sooner than any of us suspect.

but what do I know?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Posted this in my New Moon On Monday thread:

Item:

3/11 is our next new Moon On Monday. It occurs 10 days before Obama is scheduled to enter Jerusalem: Obama to Enter Jerusalem March 20th, 5 Days before Passover - Just like Jesus

Sidebar:

3/11... 11/11/11?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
In addition to this

Item:

3/11 is our next new Moon On Monday. It occurs 10 days before Obama is scheduled to enter Jerusalem: Obama to Enter Jerusalem March 20th, 5 Days before Passover - Just like Jesus

Sidebar:

3/11... 11/11/11?

the time change is coming up for our new Moon On Monday as well. Very interesting...
It's "Winter Forward" now, not "Spring Forward"
edit on 3/8/2013 by this_is_who_we_are
edit on 3/8/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I'm just wondering who if anybody is seeing variations of the 11:11 pattern.

I like most on this thread started seeing the 11:11 everywhere, but things seemed to have moved on a bit from there, and for the last few years I see 1:11, 2:12, 3:13, 4:14, 5:15... etc etc. You get the idea.

It doesn't freak me out quite as much as it did initially, these days I just smile, and have a little laugh to myself.

Is there anyone else out there seeing these variations?

I would be very interested to hear from anyone that is also seeing these patterns. (1:11, 2:12, 3:13.. etc)
edit on 8-3-2013 by creatives because: add detail

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

My head nearly exploded and gave me a headache from your original OP. Honestly whoever, went crazy with the coding should have put it more simply.

p.s: Mum and Dad are not pissed it is a big fat rumor

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Posted this in my New Moon On Monday thread:

Item:

Ladies and gents strap in it is going to be a wild ride !

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by creatives

I would be very interested to hear from anyone that is also seeing these patterns. (1:11, 2:12, 3:13.. etc)

That's my recent thing. Not necessarily with the 1 in the middle, but the outside numbers are matching just about every time I look at the clock.
It's weird, don't know what it means though.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Here's one for the sceptics , I not only see the 11.11 and other multiple numbers on the clock but also post on another site and when viewing others posts ( which have a tally of views ) , I have double digits when I open them.
Now this is not just the mind finding special relevance from a digital clock , but a random opening of posts which are aligning into a significant coded event.

You are definitely believed by this reader and the search for the commonality between every person who see's this would be I feel an interesting and perhaps a revealing experience.
For one such commonality , we are prepared to look outside the square for information and are inherently untrusting of the projected illusion portrayed by TPTB.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join