It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by akalepos

I've read theories about what it is, but without proof one can only speculate. The only thing I do know is that it is certainly not a coincidence or my mind playing tricks on me. This is so frequent that it seems deliberate. If it was only clocks I would consider the fact that maybe my subconscious was looking for it on purpose, but it's everywhere. I'll happen to look at the television at just the right moment, or a license plate, or a sign. There is no explanation for just happening to turn your head at the right moment as a car passes you with that in its license place number, or walking past a television just as those numbers show up on the time display of a hockey game (which I wasn't even watching). This is just too much to brush off as a mere coincidence.

Also. I was browsing a thread on ATS earlier and my phone rang so I left the room to answer it. When I came back into the room and sat down this was the first thing I noticed lol:

edit on 18-4-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I was sharing a J last night with couple german backpackers...

I pick my phone up for first time since i'd been sitting down for hours.... 1:11am

I then look at the sky and gesture and say "what do you want from me" in a comedic fashion.

They both know exactly what i am speaking about and laugh at unknown with me.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Th0r

This is a worldwide epidemic. I have read stories from people all over the world who experience this, North America, Australia, Europe, Asia. Everywhere. I also find that it gets more frequent as time goes on. Some people say it's a sign of the changes to come in late 2012. I take things like that with a grain of salt, though.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This thread really caught my attention:

Are you the 11th?...11 digit secret.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by diamondoftheworld
started on 7/31/2012 @ 02:09 PM

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld
Now there are 7 billion Humans on Earth but in the future it might be possible that only 636,363,636.3636364 will survive the Apocalypse...I mean each eleventh of you,I mean 7 billion divided by 11.Well the question is who is every 11th of us and which is the criterion of choice.Maybe without understanding why one and not the other the criterion of choice can be based on the level of cleanliness of mind.

Somehow the Georgia Guidestones are telling the truth to maintain humanity at a level of 500 millions.

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

en.wikipedia.org...

But to remain 500 million must be an precursor event... a war for the difference of 136,363,636 to disappear.

Are you the 11th?

edit on 7/31/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Somewhere along the line, I picked up the notion that the impulse to look at the clock during 1111 times, 111 times and such is a message from the 1111 guardians that refused the Luciferian Rebellion and kept on their proper path looking out for the souls that live here.

It supposed to be a message that says we are here, we will help, pray and you will receive the help you need.

I am not posting this as the absolute truth. I think the source is the Urantia people. I am not sure.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by akalepos

I think I've read something similar on a number of websites. Cosmic wake-up call or the like.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Hi, yes i have seen the 11.11 for about 5 years or more now . When i was a teenager ,25 years ago ,a young man who i knew briefly asked me if i saw these double numbers which at the time i didn't. He reckoned that it was to do with soul mates. Not necessarily my take on it, but it goes to show that people have been seeing these numbers for at least 30 years .
My surname =22 my first name =23=5 middle name=2 .Your not supposed to add the master numbers so that makes my name 7/22 but add these and get 29=11 . This is my maiden name .My married name adds to 11. My dob is in november, and, day, year add to 11 again with nov=11 dob =22. I see 11.11 and other combos most days. Dont know what to make of it yet if anything time will tell .Cheers By the way my joining date was a fluke or was it

edit on 31-7-2012 by my1percent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
My mother's birthday is 11/11. My oldest son's birthday is 1/11/01....and my youngest son was born at 11:11.

I never really thought about that until this thread but, it does seem as though that number pops up quite frequently in my life.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by U4ea82

I have been seeing 11:11 for the past three months without fail. I mostly see it every morning and if I am up late I see it then as well. Every time I see it, it reminds me if my daughter. I had 11 weeks of bedrest with her and I was also 11 days late. She was born 01/09/2001. If she would have been two days late she would have had the birth date 01/11/01. I was also in labor for 11 hours. Odd huh?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I ran into 3 people. One 11/11. One, 11/1. Another, 1/11. All were very interesting. All unique. All, super heroes.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm not making a prediction. I am making an observation. And this is it:

On 9/11/2012, 11 years after 9/11/2001 there will remain 101 days until December 21st 2012. That's the entirety of my post, except that perhaps.... PERHAPS... we should keep an eye on it.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Good observation, but how is the number '101' significant?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

All that comes to mind is "Room 101" from George Orwell's "Nineteen Eighty Four" Not significant at all. But remove the zero, which is "nothing", and you have an "eleven". And such, and so forth...

edit on 9/5/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

i see 11:11 all the time now, its not even a big deal. i woke up the other night and it was 11:11. it was not like i was wating for it to happen. i'm ready , what am i suppose to do next

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
In the last 2 days, i looked at the time on my iphone and it was 11:11 on both days, happened today (Thu 6th) and yesterday (Wed 5th)

What does this mean?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
For some time now many of us have come into contact with or have been drawn to the 11/11 phenomenom.

If you are skeptical of this phenomenon, then this thread is not for you

This right here is wrong...
It instantly puts people on the defensive and closes them to any thoughts you have.
Not to mention it's against the spirit of the site as a whole.
If you want lock step belief then start your own forum, or find one that discourages open discussion.

Also making a post so bloody long that it's hard to quote because the quote breaches the quote limit is insane.
Have you ever heard of back to back posting?
Write your post in word and copy it for back to back posts, such long winded posts especially when full of bloody lyrics aren't necessary for a thread opener.

As for the 11:11 phenomenon, hey it's fun to see 11:11 and make a wish that's all it is. Fun.
The human mind looks for patterns, it's one of the things that allows for our higher thinking skills.
That's all it is though, pattern recognition.
I'm willing to bet that most people aren't "activated" until they hear about the phenomenon.
They might not remember it as it was in passing, but someone pointed it out to them and said "hey it's 11:11 look at that".
If it were so special we would be seeing the ramifications of it by now.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

Thank you for the constructive criticism. It has been duly noted in the ship's log.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Here's an interesting coincidence:

'The EVENT' is upon us. Illuminati Clock Decoded. Binary Sun/Comet Holmes related to James Holmes

Here is a link to the clock which now reads 22 hours and 36 minutes. -
www.illuminatiorder.info

Somewhere around September 11th?

Q: (A) So, we have the idea. Next question concerning this companion star; we were told that its mass is less than the sun, can we have a figure on how much less?

A: 56 percent of the mass of the sun.

The sum of 5 and 6 is 11.

This was too good not to mention. Take it for what it's worth. And yes, it might be worthless.

edit on 9/9/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The two I see are always 9:11 and 11:11. Nearly every day or at least five times a week. Have no idea why, i have to admit its very strange.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Related thread:

Number 11 Symbolism and September 2012
by iamahumandoing
started on 9/5/2012 @ 03:36 PM

The OP:

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
Just putting it out there...

Considering all the Number 11 symbolism surrounding the events eleven years previous; does anybody else think it's possible that we may see some strange happenings around this upcoming anniversary?

6: Symbology Of The Number 11 (11:11) 
With the number 11 appearing frequently throughout my studies, I felt the following introduction / summary may eliminate the need to repeat myself thus allowing new-comers and regular readers alike to quickly be brought up to speed.

The facts: 
11: In the Universe 
* On 11th August 1999 at 11:11am there was a total solar eclipse observed throughout Europe
* 21st December 2012 at 11:11am is the winter solstice of the final day of the Mayan calendar
* The current astrological sign of the zodiac is Pisces, we are currently moving into Aquarius - the 11th sign of the zodiac
* 21st December 2012 = 21/12/2012 = 2+1+1+2+2+0+1+2 = 11
* The sunspot cycle lasts 11 years - the next one peaking in 2012.

11: Pyramid Numerology 
* 11:11 x 11:11 = 1234321 (Numerical sequence ascending and descending in the fashion of a pyramid)
* 111 x 111 = 12321 (Pyramid number)
* 11 x 11 = 121 (Another pyramid number)
* 11 = 3 in binary arithmetic. 3 makes the cornerstones of the Trinity or pyramid

11: 9/11 
* The World Trade Centre stood like an '11' 
* 9 + 1 + 1 = 11 
* September 11th is the 254th day of the year. 2+5+4 = 11
* September 11th was 111 days until the end of the year
* The 1st plane to hit the World Trade Centre was 'Flight 11'
* Total crew on Flight 11 was '11'
* New York is the 11th state of the US Constitution
* September 11th 2001 stands '11' years from 2012 (Note that in the Mayan calendar, it was said that there would be 20 years of 'no-time'. A period of unrest where the planet is making a transition from one age to another. 9/11 stood 9 years from the start of this 'no-time' and 11 years from the end.)
* The World Trade Centre was built between 1966 to 1977... taking 11 years

www.whale.to...:_9/11__

With all the different ways the Number 11 symbolism can be looked at, I think a few other dates could also be possibilities...

On 9th September, 4016 days will have elapsed, of course 4 + 0 + 1 + 6 = 11. Also being the date of the closing ceremony of the Paralympics.

10th September at 00:09am GMT would be 4016 days, 11 hours and 11 minutes.

11th September: 11 years to the day...too obvious?

Failing that, there's always the 22nd September, to make it 11 years and 11 days...

Or even more convoluted, there's the 23rd September, at 00:09am. 11 years, 11 days, 11 hours and 11 minutes.

With lots of people now being affected by the 11:11 phenomena, to me it appears there's a BIG subconscious connection between us all pointing us in one particular direction, to Christ Consciousness. Layers within layers, connections and mirrors, our fractal reality, micro and macro. Could the external application of the 11:11 phenomena to the outside world also prove fruitful to 'reflect' events to come?

Mr. Clay would've been all over this no doubt. 
In peace brother.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join