It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
About 2 and a half years ago the 11:11 2:22 3:33 4:44 5:55 phenomenon started occuring really frequently. Whenever I looked at the clock I would see those numbers. It started to happen about 6 months after I first learned about the elite, nwo and all that evil garbage.

For some reason the numbers just seemed to disappear once in a while. I wouldn't see them for weeks, but eventually they'd appear again. Currently though, I have lost them once again.

I'm not sure why this happens. But, I'm 100% sure seeing those numbers frequently is not just because they're printed in your memory once you start noticing them. (Sorry, I have no better explanation as my native language isn't english. But I hope you guys know what I mean. People usually use this argument to explain it is nothing but our minds)

But, WHY would I not see them for weeks if that is the case?

Personally, I have a feeling I'm going down the wrong road when they suddenly disappear.

Anway, I'm going to read through the sites and topics posted in this thread in hope to get a better understanding of the phenomenon.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hedera Helix
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Amazing. Not 5 minutes before I opened up this thread to read... I was looking up some old photos of Todd Rundgren.

"With one breath, with one flow, you will know... synchronicity"

"No World Order" is highly underated. And the Japanse pressing comes with a lyric sheet as well. Bonus.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
well, I will create the 12|12 thread phenomena too

a lot of people have experiencing this thought centuries

now its the time to act!

looks like our main objective is to end the 11|11 movement, since they are following SATAN, the lord of the darkness

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
look the bottom line to all this 11:11 bs is that we all of us awakend or not enlightened or not ego - driven or not humanoids do not know what it means we can speculate, predict, make an entire religion around this phenomena but we do not know 100%. my favorite one is the wake up call. if we are enlightened and awake why do we need a wake up call? there is nothing to remember for we have access to all that is. we can manipulate reality to the point where it no longer feels real. our desires no matter how unrealistic can be made manifest. the so-called secret they try to sell you is you need to buy there books and cd's knowledge should be and must be free for ALL. here is what works for me and my life is all about manifesting, change your perspective, take ownership in all you do. give and the uni-multiverse gives back to you a kind of ebb and flow. the yin yang symbol says it all. study it heck worship it if you feel the need a good song is bob marley's Three Little Birds or "dont worry" listen to this song daily as a reminder. listen and learn from everything. everyone has something to teach you. even a fool has wisdom to offer as for 11:11, yeah I experience it too, what does it mean?
I DONT KNOW !
the only date that comes to my mind is not dec 21 2012 but
nov 11 2011 or 11/11/11 but that is a year and a half away I guess I will wait and see what happens if anything
namaste

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
well, I will create the 12|12 thread phenomena too

a lot of people have experiencing this thought centuries

now its the time to act!

looks like our main objective is to end the 11|11 movement, since they are following SATAN, the lord of the darkness

There were 11 apostles, not including that pesky Judas.

[edit on 8/11/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Funny I came across this thread, since friday I've been seeing this 11:11. Just an hour ago I saw the same number on my phone as I was putting it down to charge. I started to see this number a few months ago.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

probably because your brain is kind of programmed to remember when you see 11:11, since its such a cool number

do you remember how many times you have seen 12:05, 07:40

or any other combination? well, your brain doesnt even notice ... you just move on

I need to ignore these types of thread, I may be lowering my IQ

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

See I told you!
LOL! I didn't even see that wow! weird!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
My 11|11 started here:

Born 11/11/65 (6 +5=11)
Born at 12:35 pm (1+2+3+5=11)
Will be 47 at the time of the winter solstice on 12/21/2012. (4+7=11)

I noticed this around the same time a few years ago when I first heard about the whole 2012 thing. And the surrealistic Kafakaesque direction my life has taken since then: I'm now at a point where I don't have to slave away at a job, and can instead pursue my esoteric studies practically full time. My days were shortened as it were. I've been "removed" from the world, so to speak. And then I found this forum. And my post-apocalyptic interests, books, films etc. have seemed to make me look at the world in a completly different way. And I know I should start getting some necessary supplies together. Lightweight urban combat boots, survival manuals etc. But somehow I know that, just as in the past, I will be taken care of in the future.

The thought of a global zombie apocalypse still freaks me out a little. But I look forward to either that, or some similar scenario. My purpose will manifest when the SHTF. Right now I seem to be in a holding pattern. Waiting. Watching. Collating and dissemenating information. But it's a lonely life. I'm not looking for people "who have been to the grey room", but I am looking for people who know something's coming, and KNOW that the 11|11 is the knock at the door. The time is near.

[edit on 8/11/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by chyeaaitskristyn

See I told you!
LOL! I didn't even see that wow! weird!

That spooky 11|11. It knows.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
What to do about 11:11?

IMO it is not so much a calling, more of a signal of changing times.

We're at an end of a 5000+ cycle, the age of darkness and we are being enlightened as we enter the new age.

Now that's all nice for the most, but not so nice for the People who have profiteered from these ages, hence the scramble for Power and the NWO.

Just an opinion

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Village Idiot
What to do about 11:11?

IMO it is not so much a calling, more of a signal of changing times.

We're at an end of a 5000+ cycle, the age of darkness and we are being enlightened as we enter the new age.

Now that's all nice for the most, but not so nice for the People who have profiteered from these ages, hence the scramble for Power and the NWO.

Just an opinion

It's a signal to a choice few who are attuned to the fringe side of things, such as many on ATS. Or only a select (elect) few on ATS. And others across the globe. But when the signal comes, surely we are being notified to be ready. Prepared. Level headed. With a view to action. But what action(s) exactly. We're waiting and watching for direction, and we should be coordinated to whatever degree that being coordnated is possible. Or not. Perhaps, when it's all over, we'll be drawn to each other, and breath a sigh of relief, tell our stories of survival, and then start the reconstruction. The reclamation. The living.

[edit on 8/12/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Then of course there are 11 dimensions in M-Theory:

M-theory
en.wikipedia.org...

In theoretical physics, M-theory is an extension of string theory in which 11 dimensions are identified. Because the dimensionality exceeds the dimensionality of superstring theories in 10 dimensions, it is believed that the 11-dimensional theory unites all five string theories (and supersedes them). Though a full description of the theory is not yet known, the low-entropy dynamics are known to be supergravity interacting with 2- and 5-dimensional membranes.

And somehow this gets back to Kaballa, with it's ten emanations from the godhead.

Sephirot
en.wikipedia.org...

Sephirot (In Hebrew סְפִירוֹת, pronunciation), meaning "enumerations", are the 10 attributes/emanations in Kabbalah, through which God (who is referred to as Ein Sof - The Infinite) reveals himself and continuously creates both the physical realm and the chain of higher metaphysical realms (Seder hishtalshelus). The term is alternatively transliterated into English as Sephiroth/Sefiroth, singular Sephirah etc.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I was wondering about it, but I think I'm on the 11:17 channel.
Yikes,everything is digital now, so I'm obsolete now I guess.
I can still dial in my Moog Synthesizer whenever you like though.

Have fun...turn of the T.V.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
The 11 year sun cycle is a good sign and that 11 11 is an awareness number. I have a strong suspicion that we have chances, to wake up. That the sun is our collective consciousness and the broadcast in for our system for our lessons here, they're about love and unity, awareness, waking up, and taking responsiblity for waking up, for noticing all of the suffering here on earth, humanity and nature.

I believe there are cycles, but not always catrastrophes. That things can be mitigated. Also that even scraping through, means the next disaster can come with our leaders having more time to muster up more wars, and trauma and karma.

I think its a date. Akin to Aug 11 2011, which brings comet Honda quite close to earth, they say safe. This comet however sent two meteors into Venus out of its tail, and they cannot predict orbits due to a variety of pulls on them, they're light apparently and planets create pulls, and the stars too. The stars fuel them and the tails always point away from the stars.

So with the sun waking up more, and things variable, and law of consequence, we need to keep alert, and in my opinon, put all our relationships with friends and family, with the world and nations, in order. To strive for and yearn for equality, end of wars and starvation, and envision safety and a better world for all. To forgive everyone, and self.
To think of others.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
You asked what 11:11 means? A thought came to me.

It's the reflection of One - before and after - beginning and end - One.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
I was wondering about it, but I think I'm on the 11:17 channel.
Yikes,everything is digital now, so I'm obsolete now I guess.
I can still dial in my Moog Synthesizer whenever you like though.

Have fun...turn of the T.V.

Obsolete?

No, you're far from it, in fact, you're 6 count ahead of us

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
My brother seen the 1111 he called it eleven eleven.. hes dead now suicide. for 56 years he was selfless to his family ex royal navy man.. I miss him..
anyway i c 44 I had it shouted to me in a dream by dead brother. ive had dreams of beings who tell me somethings comeing but wont say when what ,but they say soon..
So i c 4.44 or 4.4.4 ..mostly its the 44 that bothers me as thats what was shouted like this four four ,sorta charlton heston strength voice ,if ya know what i mean"int that saying common".

Heres a thread with some c in 1111 and others 444 ,
www.blurtit.com...

some think it means 144,000 ,the elect.i think it means all those with 44 go in to captivity..fffin jail probally because we are rebels to the gov.and all the proofs in forums we joined online,
Why because it is listed in English Germantia. others are to but i have gut feeling for me its captivity.
Germantia calc and links ref
www.billheidrick.com...

real-world-news.org...

www.timeanddate.com...

let the end come or my end i should say the clock is ticking very fast for me.

[edit on 8/12/2010 by dashar]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
For me, 11:11 led me to a total understanding of the who I am and how I relate to the universe questions... In short it led me to Enlightenment.

Korg.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Korg Trinity]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This phenomenon happened to me to,increasing in frequency from around 2001. It got to seem ridiculous,and symbolic of something I had no way to guess. Didn't have internet for a long time or I may have looked into it sooner,though that's not where my answer came from.

However,back in 2008,while reading the Bible,I can only describe having what amounted to "a religious experience",it was felt physically as well as spiritually,without going into too much detail,okay,I'll say it...I trembled and cried,and it seemed to happen quite involuntarily,as though apart from me being the one experiencing it. (Hope that makes sense?)

It was only then that my eyes fixed on the number of the passage I was reading,and that confirmed,to me,the explanation to the mystery of the 11:11.

As for the "religious" part,it wasn't long before this that I had begun to "wake-up",and had begun to study the end-times prophecies,and had been praying to God more than I had in all the years since having been "born-again" when I was 16. My relationship with Him had taken on a whole new meaning and a whole new urgency in the year 2007,and I experienced things that qualified as "divine intervention" in ways that seemed downright supernatural almost.(But that's a whole different subject!)

Anyhow,the significance of what I read may not mean anything special to anyone else,but it must have been important enough to me,because the phenomenon stopped,just like that! (I kinda miss it!)

The scripture was 1 Peter 1:10,11

"Concerning this salvation,the prophets,who spoke of the grace that was to come to you,searched intently and with the greatest care,trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing,when he predicted the sufferings of Christ and the glories that would follow."

It goes on to say,"It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves,but you,when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things."

I won't try to explain the levels of what that means to me,I'll just say that maybe when people do find their "answer",it will stop.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join