It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sarkazmon

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
If you are skeptical of this phenomenon, then this thread is not for you

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae15d2982052.jpg[/atsimg]

Seriously though: go outside, talk to real people, stop staring at clocks.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Sarkazmon]

The tone of your post is somewhat caustic, but the picture of Bush makes up for it. What an expression on his face. That's funny stuff!

[edit on 8/14/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by immortal coil
I don't think I've ever experienced the 11:11 phenomenon. Although, ever since I started learning about sacred geometry, the flower/tree/seed of life symbolism has pretty much resonated with me to the very core. Coincidentally, the one reocurring number patter in sacred geometry is a sequence of 1's. Maybe this phenomenon manifests itself differently in certain people.

Incidentally, I started a thread a while back asking whether sacred geometry might be used as a roadmap-like tool for locating those supposed Deep Underground Military Bases. I need to get back to that at some point. Hit a dead end with it for a while...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarFox
I think it has more to do with our internal clock than any conspiracy. You ever wake up just before your alarms goes off? Internal clock. The chances of looking at a clock and seeing 11:11 are much greater than a random occurrence because our internal clock knows what time it is subconsiously. Internal clocks arn't conspiracies.

Many 11ers have shot down the internal clock theory again and again, but skeptics keep bringing it up.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It is easy for someone who has not experienced this to assume we all sit and watch clocks all the time

Im a very busy person in life, most of the time I have a house full of kids and family and friends. The funny thing about myself and my best friend seeing numbers (I see 11 11 and my friend see's 9 11) is that other people get pulled into this 'number' thing too when around us.

There is no way I could tell you how many times my children or friends or other family members have came to one of us to ask for the time....or vise versa...we ask them for the time....and the time is 'our' numbers.

When its other people asking us for the time....we keep the strange irony for ourselves....tell them the time and dont mention to them 'how crazy and ironic it is that it is 11 11 or 9 11'. But when WE started asking others 'hey, whats the time (I might be cooking, or he might be busy doing something, and we shout out to someone for the time...) and then the kids or someone else responds with '11 11' or '9 11' ....THEN other people start to notice too, our numbers.

My mother and I used to have many great talks about very deep stuff after the number thing started happening to me. I can not tell you the number of times we would be in such a deep meaningful debate on something....and I would tell her something...and she would look at the clock and then notice the 11 11 herself when I was around or we were talking.

The kids caught onto my friends number first because they would always say when he asked for the time...'its 9 11' ... and then a second later they would be like.....ooooooo its 9 11....after this happened many times when he asked for the time....they started telling him 'its your time' meaning...its '9 11'.

After several times of telling me it was 11 11....we were all watching a movie one night (the movie '23')......the movie ended right at 11 11.... (I was the one that wanted to watch the movie, no one wanted to watch it with me)....they looked at me at the end of the movie, after seeing the clock....and said '11 11' is YOUR number...and went out of the room laughing.

I still say nothing to them....I dont tell them of any 'odd happenings' with those numbers...and my friend...he is a hunter gatherer kinda guy....he is not into thinking about 'signs' or anything of the sort. But still the kids and even extended family calls those numbers 'our numbers'.

Like I said in a earlier post....I dont dare say I know if it is anything or not.

But my life choices have changed int he last 3 years. I used to long to leave earth for a 'heaven' or higher existence. Now I am preparing myself to stay with earth, through thick and thin, through richer or for pour (
), through sickness and in health....my purpose and future desires have changed so much sense I started seeing these numbers.

For me it boiled down to a choice of 2 things.

1) Do I live for myself or am I going to live for ONE, ALL, others.

2) Do I stay, or do I go.

At first I chose living for the all....but also chose...wanting to 'go'.

Now I choose living for the all....but chose to stay.

Have no idea what that will lead me to, but very satisfied once I made the choice.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarFox
I think it has more to do with our internal clock than any conspiracy. You ever wake up just before your alarms goes off? Internal clock. The chances of looking at a clock and seeing 11:11 are much greater than a random occurrence because our internal clock knows what time it is subconsiously. Internal clocks arn't conspiracies.

My home goes through power failures frequently, and so I find myself having to reset my clocks every few weeks. I am certain I never get it "exactly" back to where it was when the power failure occurred and probably I am losing time one week and gaining it the next. LOL

So, I was thinking about what you said on "internal Clocks" and I do believe mine works well since I wake up without an alarm clock every single day for years (my grandmother was the same way). I also can take a nap for the amount of minutes I tell myself that I want; if I have 45 minutes then I wake up in 45, if I have an hour then one hour will pass and I will open my eyes.

So I really do not think my internal clock knows when the clock is turning to 11:11, or any other pairs of numbers. It has to be something more than internalized time.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Recently a ship loaded with refugees landed in my country, with famished starving children on board. Before it arrived they did a poll and 80% wanted to return them.

There is a comet coming close to earth on Aug 11 2011 that is affected by many things,including the sun and planets, (the sun is our collective consciousness amongst other things), and this very same comet flung 2 meteors into Venus.

Those two things don't sit well with me.

Love. The best prepartion is Love for every single person, no matter who they are, where there are, as if each and every person, including a refugee or a prisoner, was your only child. Love understands and seeks to understand and wants to help. Love is also equality.

Love, and being love brings high level tests. Not cosmic disasters or wars, or starvation.
No teacher gives his student in middle school tests appropriate for grade school.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I have been noticing 11:11 lately, I noticed is just this morning! What am I going to do about it? Well, once I get these stupid 20 posts out of the way I'm going to make a thread with some ideas and hope it catches on...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Thank you LeoVirgo. I'm selective as well when it comes to sharing with others my 1111 experiences and theories. Some people immediately know what I'm talking about. Others, not so much. But you kind of know who is on the same page with you. Intuition or something. There's something about "not sharing your pearls of wisdom with swine' or something in the Bible. Good advise I suppose, if those pearls of wisdom happen to be what the status quo consider loony bin material:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8eaa231f3a6a.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 8/15/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Coincidence is a skeptic's favorite word.

Close minded=Skeptic.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
You don't even have to be skeptical, but what does seeing numbers mean in practice? Maybe it's just happenstance.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinewave
You don't even have to be skeptical, but what does seeing numbers mean in practice? Maybe it's just happenstance.

It is easier to believe it's just happenstance. And dismiss it. And move on. Because if it's not just happenstance (and I don't think it is), then one is required to take a breathtaking leap of faith and follow the trail back through causality (or acausality) to the origin of the phenomenon. If it's not just coincidence, then it must be delibrate. If it's deliberate, then it has been initiated by someone or some "thing" for some "purpose". And that is the wall people come up against when thinking about this. The deliberate force that has initiated this phenomenon, for whatever purpose, and to whatever end, is acting beyond the known laws of physics. And is therefore supernatural. And who really wants to believe in something like that, hmmm?

It's just easier to dismiss it and move on. Unless it's happened to you. Then you have no choice but to believe.

Trust me. I'd rather believe that everything is exactly the way it seems. No hidden forces at work, no mystical interventions, no real purpose to anything. Everthing just happens and that's that. It would be easier to not have to think about what might be really going on. Because in the end it drives you a little mad. So count yourself as one of the lucky ones that doesn't have to worry about it.

"Oh, don't worry about it. As soon as you step outside that door, you'll start feeling better. You'll remember you don't believe in any of this fate crap. You're in control of your own life, remember? Here, take a cookie. I promise, by the time you're done eating it, you'll feel right as rain."

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Originally posted by Student X
Sorry to butt in, but if the 11:11 phenomenon is a psychological phenomenon that does NOT debunk it. In a holographic and biocentric reality, psychological phenomenon are not just inside your head. In other words, it isn't just psychological, it's para-psychological and para-sociological.

Without going into this massive explanation about psychology, your interpretation of the field is a little too narrow and too broad. At the core of all 'recognized' psychological studies, the physiological make-up of a human-being and external influences both contribute to how people behave and interpret the world. Cognitive, behavioral, humanism, social, etc...
And quantum physics is revealing what the indigenous spiritualists have known since the dawn of the human race: there IS no "external", any more than there is a perfect vacuum in space, or atoms are composed of tiny billiard-ball-like particles. Get used to the Concrete World paradigm getting slapped around, it's not going to stop.

Para-psychology and para-sociology are not recognized fields of study, for they contradict the physical nature of existence. Those fields of study are considered a philosophy rather than an actual psychology.

With every advance in Quantum Physics, those two are nearing mass-acceptance. Face it, pal, the world ain't flat! The recognition (or lack thereof) of self-important, myopic "scientists" has nothing to do with the merit of a field of study. "Physical nature of existence", indeed! If I asked you to define "physical", you would only be able to parrot a set of circular arguments that you were taught by your "science" teacher, who, of course, only recognized the "recognized" fields of scientific study. Oh by the way, ever heard of Jungian Psychology? I would say that's rather widely recognized...

We do not live in a holographic environment; thus, everything around you is 100% reality.

No, what he sees around him is a bunch of electrical impulses that are being interpreted by his brain. And those impulses are proveded by a group of sensory organs that can only see a very very narrow slice of "reality", if you can even call it that. The only thing that is real about it is his experience of it, and that is only real to the non-physical part of him. Put the cart behind the horse where it belongs: interpreted sensory input is NOT reality.

Devil is in the words and details. Look very-very close to my explanation.

(Doing the Wayne's World bow):
"We're not worthy!
We're not worthy!"

Your questions should be, "What happened in the environment? What is in the environment? What is the genetic makeup of the person? What is the life-space history of the person? Do they have behavioral issues, and are they contributed to external influences or physiological influences?"

Thanks for letting us know what our questions *should* be. If it weren't for people like you, humans would be thinking they could reach the moon! Ha! Ridiculous, ennit?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8eaa231f3a6a.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 8/15/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

Now, this is interesting. I was just thinking about this very picture less than 12 hours before posting this. I haven't seen it in at least 5 years.

Coincidence?

In my experience, there is no such thing.

I am an 11'er. Since 2007. Not before.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I was put in a school for ADD/ADHD/Aspergers children following this violent withdrawal from all the behavior meds I was getting off of. I didn't belong there, but it made the Help Group lots of money, and nobody else seemed to care. Anyway, I had an art class there too, and they asked us one year if we wanted to paint something and submit the canvas for an auction at a Santa Monica gallery (I think). Not all of them sold, but mine did. I even got an award when I finally graduated for that painting.

It was a red pyramid with a white capstone containing a reptilian eye framed by a wedjat (eye of horus), and behind this capstone was a black sun swastika thing. The pyramid had big cracks all along the bottom and there was this massive storm cloud to the right with a silver disk outlined in it. Also, wicked lightning coming out and striking the capstone, cracking the tip (as above, so below). To the left was a big blue star that cast a bright golden globe, partly visible at the top of the painting above the pyramid. It had rays of light coming down that outshone everything else in the piece, and branded without mid-separation in the globe, I outlined, painted, and inked over four purple lines, like ( l l l l ).

My little tribute. I was sure members of the Illuminati would see it at the gallery, so that's why I painted it. Probably the one good thing that came out of that whole waste of time. I sure didn't get a high school education from those yuppie freaks.

I think synchronicity is a way the higher awareness of the cosmos calls attention to our own thoughts. Pay attention to whatever you were thinking when you see these numbers. It means you're on the right track.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Syrus Magistus]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Very interesting.

Originally posted by Syrus Magistus

To the left was a big blue star that cast a bright golden globe, partly visible at the top of the painting above the pyramid. It had rays of light coming down that outshone everything else in the piece, and branded without mid-separation in the globe, I outlined, painted, and inked over four purple lines, like ( l l l l ).

I think I've been to that big blue star in an out-of-body experience. A little ball of light came for me and turned me into a light too, and I followed it back to the blue sphere. When I penetrated the surface I had my normal dream-image body. There inside the sphere was a beautiful blueish feminine figure clothed in a blueish kind of energy that was like an ethereal cloak.

She gestured toward a table-like surface and there were two figures on it, like little mannequins. Energy came from her outstretched hand and entered the two figures. They became a little man and a little woman and began copulating.

I look at her in amazement, and she gently put her hand on my cheek. Then I turned back into a ball of light and left the sphere.

I'm not a visual artist or I would paint the experience. But doing a little google I found some images that remind me of it.

blogs.forteana.org...
www.tanbourit.com...
www.archdpdx.org...

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Student X]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
Skeptic?? Listen, my 4 year old claims all furry animals can talk. If I explain to him that real animals can't talk like those he sees in cartoons.....Am I then the skeptic?? To him I might be but what does he know!!!
What do YOU know, is the more pertinent question. I happen to know that consciousness CAN communicate sensibly to consciousness, and that all is composed of consciousness (i.e. reality is god/goddess's dream). Therefore, i can speak to the rocks, and they can speak back to me, after a fashion. Furry animals speaking, ha! That's a given!

If the nature of reality permits psychic ability (psi), then tricks of the mind can have unconscious psychic aspects. If tricks of the mind have psychic aspects, then they aren't just tricks anymore. They are anomalous experience.

Indeed...if.
aha, there's the rub! The ego cannot stand to be wrong, for being wrong lessens its (false, self-important) value. When you get over your ego to the point where it doesn't matter if you are right or wrong, you can experience such things for yourself that the rational mind cannot accept, because there is no "physical" chain of evidence for the existence or operation of such "things". However, the virtual nature of "reality" is such that no thing is actually physical in the Newtonian "billiard-ball" sense. To quote that annoying illusionist from the 70's "It's just an illuuuuusion!"

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Sounds like you've got a special thing going with Mary Anima. My own 'guide', when I had one, always took the form of this radiant blonde. Sometimes she's a scientist from outer space, sometimes a big sphinx creature, sometimes a naked angel. Her color scheme, when she has one, is purple. I remember an occasion she led me to through this crumbling old castle on an island somewhere in the aether. I remember at the very top, there was a this helix thing that projected all these esoteric images into my mind, and she would explain what they meant. She was wearing one of those gorgeous glittering evening gowns. It was purple, and gave me the impression she was gliding. If I had to call her something, it'd be my Sophia Anima. Then again, this was more like a lucid dream than an OBE. I had no idea it was a dream, but I had all these really cool powers for a couple years. Those dreams were probably the only highlight of my youth. Certainly they were the best thing that's happened to me yet.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

reply to post by Student x

You should have a watch over the "13 masonic secrets" at you tube or their own page.
It is from the makers of the arrivals i believe...
They make different points about this stuff and i see some correlations with this sphere (aka merkaba) these blue beings and else... have a watch

www.youtube.com.../c/37C3B7F6B01C41A1

[edit on 18-8-2010 by JimIrie]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrus Magistus
reply to post by Student X

Sounds like you've got a special thing going with Mary Anima.

Yes I think I do. I think it started when I was very young in Catholic elementary school. In Catholic school you go to Church on weekdays too, and one day I was staring at a statue of the Virgin Mary and I had some sort of reaction. Like a wave of heat. I stumbled out of the pew and the nuns had to walk me out. Since then Divine providence has guided me down a strange path of shamanic dreams, UFOs, psychic visions, synchronicity, etc.

If I had to call her something, it'd be my Sophia Anima.

I think Sophia has appeared in my shamanic dreams as well.

Then again, this was more like a lucid dream than an OBE.

It seems there can be overlap between dreams and OBEs.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

I'll take a look, thanks!

I'm quite familiar with esoteric philosophy already, and I don't put much stock in theories of masonic influence over esoterica or politics. But I will watch at least the first part.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Student X]

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join