It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'm 44 years old, so I must be the messiah.

Please, the numbers thing, come on, grow up.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I've never heard of this phenomenon before but as soon as I saw what numbers could be involved I was intrigued.....for the past, say 5 years I have found myself seeing 9:11 all the time even at night on my digi clock (21:11) at first it freaked me out how often I was seeing it especially as I don't have a daily routine that means I look at the time frequently....I could be at work suddenly I want to know the time, I have to walk to other side of building to check the time on my phone and 9:11 comes up often, I maybe nipping to the loo and glance at clock on wall....and there it is again, its even come to the point when Ive told myself just before checking (.....bet its 9:11) and it is, im not saying every time but its a very regular occurrence which annoys me

Probably just a coincidence.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I can't believe i'm reading this thread, prob the one and only thread I can relate to over all the thousands of others here on ATS. Infact i've been coming on here for years and this is my first post..lol

Is this 11:11 thing serious? I've been seeing in now for nearly twelve months. I cant put it down to any routine of any sort, work breaks, start of work ect. I'm a driver by trade and no two days are the same. Every single day I ALWAYS manage to glance at the clock at 11:11, not 12:12 or 11:10 but 11:11.. I just put it down to coincidence as anyone else would......but after reading this...well, I don't really know what to think..

Some one mentioned 21/12 also which happends to be my birthday..lol 21/12/81

Just thought I share, please dont flame me

Cheers, Adi

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
i was c in 44 and my brother 11 11

[edit on 13-8-2010 by chimproo]

[edit on 13-8-2010 by chimproo]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have been totally skeptical of the 11-11 thing. I had been made fully aware of it, from the Coast-To-Coast AM radio show. But some time not too long ago, the 11-11 started coming after me. I was NOT trying to notice it. AT ALL. But this phenomenon kept popping up and making me notice it. It is very STRANGE.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Amazing isn't it? We have our own built in intuition with synchronicity. I've exerienced this for a while with 12:12, because I was thinking about it as an experiment and was born at that time. It's nothing unusual. If we focus on something harder...say a white owl. Will we see one? Keep focusing, lol. Think about what you'd like to see, but be realistic about too. Mind over matter!

The only thing I've experienced with 11:11 is actually hearing "ONE ONE ONE ONE' one fine day. I have no idea why. I do hear things occasionally and i call it clairaudience.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I was just thinking, maybe we should call this synchronized focus?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Friday special Cat fish fry at Cracker Barrel with tea. $11.11

Funny thing....they have an owl over the door and a big fireplace. Makes me think of Bohemian Grove and Molech.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Friday special Cat fish fry at Cracker Barrel with tea. $11.11

Funny thing....they have an owl over the door and a big fireplace. Makes me think of Bohemian Grove and Molech.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Alethea]

Oh LOL! It doesn't have to be negative! When I discovered the synchronicity of my thoughts, I focused on seeing a white wolf, because I love wolves. It certainly wasn't very practical in the area I live in, but damned if I didn't see something close to it. I was driving through the country one dark evening and came up to a stop sign and there on the right was an animal that looked like a white wolf. It was beautiful! It was a little eerie, because it just stood there staring at me. It was probably a white coyote or something similar. LIke I said...mind over matter. Don't negate the process with doubt and as I stated and be realistic.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Onboard2]

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Onboard2]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Sidebar #2

There's a new Police compilation CD coming out called "Certifiable".
The kicker?
It's being released on November 11. There's a synchronicity for ya'.

"With one breath, with one flow, you will know... synchronicity."

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
P.S.

I'm still reading through all your kind replies. I didn't expect to have so many. I'll be responding as I read through. Thanks for the input everyone!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
...Then there are those times when I am left to rest, but not of late, there seems to be a quickening.

I read somewhere online that the time we're in, or are approaching has been called "the Quickening" by some. That seems fitting. Things are (or seem) to be speeding up. It's hard to explain what that statement means exactly, but those out there who are experiencing this know what I'm talking about. Novelty is closing down, and the world is moving on...

edit=P.S.

"Everyone I know is lonely
And God's so far away
And my heart belongs to no one,
So now sometimes I pray
Please take the space between us
And fill it up some way
Take the space between us
And fill it up some way...'
-Sting

I'm on a Sting and the Police kick as usual. Forgive me...

[edit on 8/13/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pisces77

Thank YOU for thanking me. It's not the messenger, but the message. I think Stephen King said something like that.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
every day I see this
posted a thread about it AGES ago
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No idea why I see it, but when I feel it, I dont feel dread or exitment, almost like, time standing still feeling, like I am being watched....
..I cant put in into words

Reminds me of a dream I had. I posted it in this thread:

Extremely Vivid Dreams... How about you?

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I posted this in a thread of mine, but it seems like it belongs here more so than there. It is in relation to a dream posted by "Junkheap" in my thread. Below is a quote from his post describing his dream, and my reply describing my dream.

Originally posted by Junkheap
I've had some recurring dreams where I've gone to places that seemed familiar to me in my dreams but were places I haven't encountered in real life.

A lot of them involve going to a movie theater. What's unusual about the theater, though is it isn't a multi-plex. It only has one screen and a lot of seats. The doors outside in front of the lobby are wooden doors painted white with glass window panes. I got the impression that this was near a coastal area.

Other times I dream of going to a really huge mall. It had white marble on the floors and walls. There weren't a whole lot of people there.

My dream:

I'm in what could be described as a mall. It's ornate though. Marble floors, marble walls. It reminded me of the emerald city from The Wizard of Oz, but not emerald in color. Just the opulence of it. It isn't exactly a mall either, but I can see how it might feel like a mall. It has the same expansive and multi-leveled feeling of being in a mall, but more like a self contained city. There is a winding staircase. On a floor of an area of this enclosed city is a film theater. There are doormen at the doors to the entrance. It's a one screen theatre, not a multi-plex. I peer inside and see the theatre is filled with people that I fancy are watching a summary of my life, and are making some kind of judgement, or scoring me as when a teacher scores an exam. I find my way back down the stairs to an exit. There seem to be no people anywhere in this enclosed city-like place. Only in the theatre. The dream then shifts and I'm outside of the city. I'm standing on the other side of some type of fence that borders the city. It seems to be built up on on a large hill/crest/mountain?. It sems like it might be near a coast. As I stand there, Cmdr. Data from ST:TNG approachs me, or I appraoch him and ask him what this place is, or something to that effect. Then I wake up, or dream something else. This was something like 20 years ago. So... what the hell?

[edit on 4/9/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

And I started a thread about my frequenting a particular dream-reality. Repeatedly.

Who else seems to go to the same place every night in their dreams?

I'm not shamelessly self promoting by mentioning this. I thing these dream jaunts have a bearing on whatever it is i'm "supposed" to do. My purpose for the time ahead. Not in a subconscious working out of things while I sleep, but a real tangible comunication between myself and... something. Sounds crazy. A few years ago if someone had come to me with this stuff, well, I would have suggested psychiatric help. But now? I'm not so sure.

edits are to fix typos

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparky11
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

There is definately something to this. I've seen it too. And strange, though it sounds, by standard numerology; my full name = 11, my birthdate = 11, and my S.S. # = 11. Paying attention over the years I've also noticed certain numbers associated with certificates, bills, etc. add up to 11.

However, I don't feel that I'm special. Nothing really special has occured in my life. I'm just another monkey in the jungle trying to make ends meet like most folks. Maybe on the winter soltice, at 11:11 am, 2012, it will dawn on me.

Yeah. I don't feel like I'm anybody special either. This thing just fell into my lap as it were. I feel like Roy Neary in Close Encounters, or Neo at the beginning being reamed by his boss at work. And NO - I'm not Neo. No Superman complex here, thank you very much. I don't have any special... whatevers. All I have are questions... and a vaguely surrealistic feeling/anticipation. I don't know how to describe it. It's as if I'm being... written.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WATCHER.1

Since 911 things are coming faster and more intense. We are in hot times. There is a dark force running wild. It will be destroyed but the cost will be high. I am sure the America we all want to remember is already gone but the new America can be better if everyone of good will does something.

This is the same feeling I have. "The Wolf is loose" Someone said that in "The Dead Zone", with Christopher Walken. Anyway. The world is moving on. And we're supposed to help it move on somehow. That's my tentative theory. The hows, whys and whens... well? Maybe we're not supposed to know until the time comes. I hate the not knowing though.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Just because there's a scientific explanation for it doesn't mean there isn't another explanation for it.

Let's take a tornado for instance..you could say "oh it it's caused by the warm and the cold air blah blah blah"".And by logic you would be right..BUT that doesn't mean there isn't some other unkown force at work that makes these things happen.

So you can say it's subconscious,and you could be right but that doesn't necessarily mean that you are.Fair?

I noticed the 11:11 way before anyone told me about it.So how would it be subconscious?I never knew about it.

It could be nothing and more and likely is but you never know.You have to keep an open mind.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dia.t
Yes... bringing up the vibrational levels as we are all connected and are a part of one another is the right path. I've learned to love unconditionally (and it's very hard at times, believe me). But have noticed a change through that as well. It creates an energy that draws others. I believe we are better seen by higher beings when we carry a positive light within us. How we are seen depends on what we have at our core. For those of you who are confused about what I mean when referring to love, try looking up 1 Corinthians: 1-13. It gives a perfect example of divine love.

You need to get rid of negative emotions to achieve it. They eat a lot of energy. It is just as easy as letting them go. Then learning to forgive yourself when they sneak back in and letting them go again.

1 Corinthians: 13:12
"For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known."

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
i was called by 11:11 this morning...................

i hung up

[edit on 13-8-2010 by IandEye]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reflections

Hi OP, good thread.

I have seen 11:11 for about two years now and I can give some advice on understanding what it means for you as an individual and how to use it.

What does 11:11 mean for you as an individual?

Without getting technical on how or why it occurs (I don't want to steer the focus in the wrong direction here - you can do much research to undretand how it happens, and you can look into geometry but this requires a lot of undretsanding on how our universe works), 11:11 is a sign post for you, to pay close attention to the current situation you are experiencing, to notice any synchronicities, metaphors or symbols that you are seeing.

Make a mental note of these and then when you see 11:11 more and more, you begin to see a pattern of messages which act as instructions. But the instructions are not spelled out for you! You have to do the thinking and figure it out.

What instructions? ... You say

11:11 occurs to make you notice something to help you direct your focus and intention in the right directions, i.e. focusing on your life passion, or that little inkling inside yourself that is always telling you to do what you love, what makes you happy, but you may push it down or think that this is irrational for you to do in your current circumstances. Think of the bigger picture, if you could do anything in this life, the one thing you would wish for, no matter how big it is, what would it be? Seriously ask yourself this question. Some of you have no idea how powerful it is to do this... Hopefully you will see some 11:11's when symbols relate to what you really want to do in life!

I'll give you an example here to make it crystal clear. I have been very interested in the power of thought and how it actually helps bring situations into your life, especially to bring happiness into my life and others around me. I wasn't 100% percent sure that this worked in the beginning, so I began to do a lot of research, lo and behold the more I researched the clearer it became that:
1. It works very well
2. The process on how to do it.

At each step of the way when I would find the answer to the questions I had been asking myself, there it was... 11:11. I noticed the symbols and put the pieces of the puzzle together, it didn't make complete sense towards the beginning but now it is second nature.

It appeared more and more, and if you think of a graph with an exponential line going upwards, the closer you are to the answers you need to know to put you on the right path, the more and more 11:11 shows up like the line on the graph.

The more you understand the signs you more rewards you get and more times you see 11:11. Once you hit the point where you are seeing it all day long where ever you look, you will hit a point which I call the void. It's like resting time, absorb the answers you have found, be grateful that you can use this ability to help you within your life, analyse the new found information, and take what rings true TO YOU, and YOU ONLY... listen to your gut feeling!!

This is an individual thing, 11:11 is just an alarm for you, and it will have a different out come for each person. We are all different souls on this level and we all have individual paths to take on this journey in this density to safely get back home to the source.

How to use 11:11

I offer some simple steps here for you to try as a test.
1. You see 11:11
2. Ask yourself, is there anything I should be aware of right now that is important for me to know
(even ask the universe... sounds crazy but try it)
3. Think of what happened just before you saw 11:11, what is happening while you see it, and what happens just after.
4. Make a mental note of what it is you thought was the symbol that you were supposed to understand.
5. Repeat this process and put the puzzle together.

This seems like good practical advice, and I'll try it out.
Thank you for your kind and thoughtful reply.

:-)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join