It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange feeling..east coast

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I'm no stranger to psychic predictions or premonitions.. but I'm not an experct and I only had the person experiance of having a premonition that came true once... but that is a score of 1 out of 2.. 2 being this topic

Throughout the years while living on the east coast I'd have these panic like attacks that something terrible was going to happen and I should move more inland. They happened spaced far apart but would effect me for a little while before I eventualy "mostly" forgot about it.

I don't know why it would happen, it didn't ever seem triggered by anything, it would just come on kind a suddenly.

I'm not sure I can claim this is a prediction, but sometimes I feel like it certainly is.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I too have had a few premonitions and my take on it is....if you have faith in God and a relationship with God then you should learn to trust your instincts. Maybe it is just stress...but then again, maybe someone is trying to tell you something. And it may be something major that affects many or it may be something very personal regarding only you. But if you believe in God the trust the things he whipsers to your heart. (Just don't panic)

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Sounds a bit like an asteroid... The part where you say you should move inland, that would correspond with a big wave from the sea.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well it could be many things. I think the asteroid thing is way overplayed right now. What does come to mind is a recent Discovery or A&E show about an earthquake in the Canary Islands and qa resulting landslide into the ocean. The resulting would stretch from Nova Scotia to south Florida. Scientists estimated that the wave would destroy everything within 11.5 miles of the shore. I think that constitutes a good reason for heading a little further west.

rc

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I saw that show. Pretty real to me. That made me think about things. I used to live on the sc coast. we have moved to the gulf coast now but I saw it and was shocked bc I have never heard of this before. Crazy... you would think the govt would have an evacuation plan in route and warn people this could happen.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
i never heard of that before... well i guess there is no way to really know..

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Unusualme: I have one question for you - why haven't you moved from the East Coast yet??? By the way I was told by someone in my dream that we should move away from the East Coast by the end of August.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
i have, i now live in co.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The last couple of years I have had a feeling of DREAD concerning the east coast.
I live in Utah so it really does not concern me.....but for some odd reason it BUGS me.
I have a couple of internet friends that live out east and I wish they would move closer inland. Like 50 miles at least I think.Since they scoff at me, I have been distancing myself from them as friends so that WHEN 'whatever' happens there goes down I wont feel so sad about the loss.
My mother wants me to go with her to NYC in the fall to go see some braodway shows, and not only am I refusing to go, i am having panic attacks about the whole idea. I am stomping my foot and telling her that she should in NO WAY plan a trip to NYC.....no way......not to the east coast YIKES!

I have NO CLUE why I feel like this........I think it is odd
But the east coast seams to be under a dark cloud in my eyes.
Bad joo joo
The poor unknowing people.
(I truly HOPE its just me being a weirdo and not really a dangerous place)

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
THe main thing that bothers me is the length of time this has been going on. Why YEARS of that feeling coming and going. I mean the fact that something hasn't happened is leading me to believe that it's all in my head or that whatever it is that happens IS HUGE and is sending major shockwaves back through time.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I think its all in your minds....

Nothing will occur on the east coast. For years, psychics on those 'sightings' shows have discussed preminitions regarding disasters on the east coast...etc...

first the big prophecy was, between 1995 and 1999 there will be a disaster of mamoth proportions on the east coast. Then there was the 2000 millenium end of the world prophecy, etc...

It's just hogwash. You guys are a little paranoid.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Well I would hope you are right... could be I sw one or more of these shows and I just don't recall.. planted a seed in my head.. and it's all paranoia... lets hope for the best

rc

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
All I can say is the program on the Discovery Channel is real and will happen one day. They said it could be 1 year to 500 years but it WILL happen bc the island itself is already starting to fall into the ocean and when it finally does take the big plug into the water a tidal wave WILL go across the Atlantic Ocean, they said it would take about 8 hours to reach the coast line giving some time for people to evacuate but in all sense a lot of people wouldnt or there would be panic bc the govt hasnt planned an evacuation for this type of event. Hurricanes Yes but not in 8 hours and not the entire east coast. You all saw what happened when Hurrican Floyd came through, complete traffic jam for 16 - 25 hours trying to get out of the area bc they evacuate basically all of Florida, Georigas Coast, South Carolinas coast, and part of North Carolina. I was there and it was crazy. So I dont know about all the asteroids and things happening, but I this other will happen and has happened before but not in our lifetime and thats why so many people dont take it seriously. Who knows when it will occur. ... I am not paronoid about this, though I do get paronoid reading some of the predictions, this about the Carnary Islands isnt a prediction though its a fact about the future just an unknown time that it will occur.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I for one live out on the east coast about an hour north of NYC in the Lower Hudson Valley. When Tropical Storm Floyd marched up here several years ago there was tons of damage.

After Floyd came through it made me think what would happen if a Category 3 and up Hurricane came through here with Hurricane Force Winds instead of Tropical Storm Winds.

The Weather here so far this year has been quite humid and we've had our share of severe thunderstorms with hail and a tornado touching down in Northern Jersey. This is definitely not your every spring weather here in NYS. I have this eerie feeling that we will get a good sized Hurricane up here towards the end of August.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I actually had a dream before I even heard of ATS about a lot of water going across what i think is the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. THen I went a little further north to Baltimore where I saw the destruction of a tidal wave on its east side.
I always have had dreams about really big waves and the such coming up on the beach. I try not to think about such things though, because they make me extremely paranoid.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
this sounds like something other countries would want if they dont like ours.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
HOLY CRAP!

John Titor referenced the parting of the red sea as something similar to the surprise they found in 2012 - It would be fitting to see the canary island fall as something similar.

It would devastate the eastern seaboard, chances are the US wouldn't even know it happened for a good hour, but by that time half the world will know, and New York and Orlando etc... will be swamped, I'm guessing some sort of mobilised attack force will be wiped out by this. Not anything sure, but, just seems to fit the puzzle, if the puzzle is real.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJSpellBound
I for one live out on the east coast about an hour north of NYC in the Lower Hudson Valley. When Tropical Storm Floyd marched up here several years ago there was tons of damage.

After Floyd came through it made me think what would happen if a Category 3 and up Hurricane came through here with Hurricane Force Winds instead of Tropical Storm Winds.

The Weather here so far this year has been quite humid and we've had our share of severe thunderstorms with hail and a tornado touching down in Northern Jersey. This is definitely not your every spring weather here in NYS. I have this eerie feeling that we will get a good sized Hurricane up here towards the end of August.

I hope Charley Stays as a Tropical Storm when it passes through....

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I hope Charley Stays as a Tropical Storm when it passes through....

LOL
You had to say we'd get one in August. I live at the Jersey Shore so yeah let's hope so.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Yeah I just moved from the Lower Hudson Valley of NY to Newport RI... It is absolutely beautiful out here... Not used to it being so flat though... but nice and close to the coast. (Maybe too close)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join