It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another lurker who finally gave in!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Hello!

Just another short introductory thread here. I've been lurking around the forums for about a year now and after some hesitation, I've finally decided to register. I'm looking forward to contributing to some of the great discussions that take place here; now I'll be able to throw my two cents in for a change

A little bit about myself - I'm an 18 year old female living in Canada. As far as I can remember, I've always had a love for history and I suppose this developed into an interest for current world affairs. I hope to see you in the 'Breaking Alternative News" forums as I don't think I'm going to venture out into the other boards - there's way too much nonesense to filter through

Regards

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

RUN!

It's like Hotel California, you can check out but you can never leave.

Welcome aboard fellow Canuck.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
hello there! glad you finally gave in! look forward to your posts!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
fellow Canadian

It's a good time to be here. Lots going on these days, lots of it shows up here first.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I'm afraid you're entirely right. intrepid!!

Pishi-, you sound like I did when I finally gave up and registered. I did it so I could just comment on a few things, now I am making threads!! It did take me almost a year to work up the nerve, but eventually you'll find that you want to participate more. You'll get more comfortable here, then you'll come across something that no one else has shared and you'll be compelled to create!! Have fun, I always do!!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Is it just me witnessing this chain reaction? I've seen these ex-lurker threads far more frequently than usual of late.

Anyway,

Welcome Pishi- .. to the realm of membership! You've successfully ascended from the domain of mere lurker... just wait until you realise what else there is to discover here.. Deny ignorance means much more than you may realise... Cosmic-entities will inform you in due course im sure, if your civil and engage in virtuous discourse that is.

And remember Pishi- its up to you to decide where to look and what to look for on this site, don't let the main page distract you. i made that mistake for a long time before realising that most of the good threads here require an inquisitive will to unearth. Some threads may even require faculties most commonly associated with that of an archaeologist in order to excavate... At any rate, this place is a gold mine of information!

Hope to see you in the boards.
Peace to you

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pishi-

Canada eh?

Did you bring any of that good beer?

Welcome to the madhouse, Hip-waders are recommended while navigating your way through some threads.

new topics

top topics

join