It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MSM (They've completely lost their fraygon minds)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
HLN today.
A flight crewmen on an airliner blew his top and used the F-word over the intercom.
Then deployed and escaped down the emergency shute. It has been the main
topic of conversation for the entire day on HLN.

The kicker is they don't seem to have any problem, finding people to call in and talk about this crap. Not one person calls in and gets passed the screen to say some thing like, " What in the hell is wrong with you people?"

I swear every anchor on any news cast has got to be just another piece of crap.
I put them bellow the worst lying, thieving, scum sucking heroin addict.
They're the worst people on the planet for going along with agenda to- dumb down the average person on any continent. Just really felt the need to rant about this on a social level. Thanks for reading.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well when you treat a news channel like a business(which it is) you will see that when there is no news then money cannot be generated. So what they do is create news; take some non-news event and make it seem more dire(always has to be dire and never happy) than it really is.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

They're the worst people on the planet for going along with agenda to- dumb down the average person on any continent.

Hate to tell you... But they don't have to try very hard. The average newscaster is picked because of voice, face and hair, not brains. They only have to be smart enough to read a teleprompter and make a funny joke about the weatherman's tie. Personally, I rant everytime the news is on. Get on with your bad self. Give them hell.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The news is just for a distraction.

Some fancy boy throws a tantrum and he becomes a celeb.

The reality is this guy's actions are a golden opportunity for the news channels to sell more psychotropics...

"Don't be like this guy, try Craniumdumdown"

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

kinda fits the topic, eh?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by axiomuser

Get on with your bad self. Give them hell.

If I'm not mistaken. Those are the kindest words anyone has said to me on these boards.

Lucid

kinda fits the topic, eh?

Damn right Lucid and may I say Lisa is looking good. I like it . Thanks for the vid .

[edit on 11-8-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Some fancy boy throws a tantrum and he becomes a celeb.

Great wording.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
So why are you watching MSM, again??

I stopped years ago, and haven't missed much of anything.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I can't believe you called me on that. Good question, thank God I have an answer.
The wife, she won't give up on T.V. no matter how much I critisize it. She leaves it on the news in the morning and goes to work.
I'm in and out OF THE BEDROOM all day. So just a matter of paying attention really. You know standard blame it on the spouse answer.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by randyvs]

new topics

top topics

join