It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Time Prophecies: A Sign of the Times

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Wow! That is really interesting and something you don't hear about in the main stream media. Biblically prophetic for sure!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by maybee

Here is a link that tells more about what this disease it. It's strange but I noticed a lot of people sick around me with the same kind of symptoms. I hope it doesn't develop into something like that now or in the future. Great find!

www.osha.gov...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I had a prophetic dream last night, so I thought I would share it with all of you.

In my dream, I noticed that the sun was was very large. It was bigger than you would normally see it. I would say at least 5 times larger. It was so big that you could see fire coming off of it. The whole sky was white in color.

There was no vegitation of any kind. There was no grass or any kind of plant. In some areas, the ground was dry and cracked, it reminded me of being out west in the dessert. Except I knew that this was everywhere.

There were some people walking around. One guy had on a cowboy hat and he had a riffle. He was inside his home, but there were no windows and doors. He was walking around inside his home talking to himself. I had the sense that he had gone crazy. People were outside in his yard but were scared to move. Because the slightest movement would provoke the man to shoot, as he was very unstable. One man ran past his window and was shot in the back. There were at least three other men with rifles walking around talking to themselves.

Then a man spoke out and said this is a sign of the end times, look at the sun. So we all looked at the sun and sure enough there was a number 7 on the sun. I thought for sure he would get shot for speaking out by the man with the rifle, I was scared for him and then I woke up.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophecywatcher
reply to post by maybee

Here is a link that tells more about what this disease it. It's strange but I noticed a lot of people sick around me with the same kind of symptoms. I hope it doesn't develop into something like that now or in the future. Great find!

www.osha.gov...

The symptoms are very common and flu-like, so it's not a surprise you see alot of people with it, it also doesn't spread person to person.

I very much doubt it will become the biblical plague.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Could the peace talks on September 2nd, between the Palestinians and Isreal be the peace talks mentioned in the Bible?

Think about it. Iran now has nuclear capability without interference and they showed off their might by blasting off rockets. The rockets are capable of hitting preplanned targets. They also have a drone now that can carry bombs. The fact remains that the only way to make peace with the palestinians is to let them have what they want and that is land that belongs to Isreal.

Isreal is backed against the wall this time. If they don't agree with the peace talks, they are in danger of further attacks by counties like Russia and Iran. If they do give in to the peace talks and sign the agreement, the tribulation period will begin. And you can bet that Obama will be there to persuade them by reminding them that they will not receive help of any kind if they don't cooperate.

logically it makes more sense at this point to sign the agreement and hope to get the rest of the world on your side. So if this happens, the Christians could be raptured out very, very soon. If it doesn't happen, WW3 could start and the Christians could get raptured out very very soon.

There's not many choices left for Isreal. The time of the end is at hand.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Is anyone still interested?

It seems as though people just don't care anymore, or am I imagining things?

I think people are getting tired of the whole end of times jargon and they are just as equally sick of hearing about God.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Is anyone still interested?

It seems as though people just don't care anymore, or am I imagining things?

Maybe you should just assume the fact that your thread is dead.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by RadioKnecht]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RadioKnecht

You are probably right. The topic of God is dead.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by prophecywatcher

Don't come to that conclusion.
Wait until there are more obvious, direct connections between what is happening and things that have been prophesied, and then come back to the subject again.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Well, I'm off to writing more blogs on the same subject. Where there is a will, there is a way, they say.

Over and Out!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Could the peace talks on September 2nd, between the Palestinians and Isreal be the peace talks mentioned in the Bible?

Even Obama said Iran only had until September 1st to waive the white flag. I think thats why the peace talks were set then, they know they wont have any talks because war will start. Israel has said many times its done with the back stabbing Arabs who call themselves Palestinians. Even Hillary is about to crack under the pressure, she knows a real massive war is coming. Have you seen her lately, scary.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I've come to a conclusion that isn't pretty. You will see it in my next upcoming thread. Be prepared, because this thread is a challange and will be tough to swallow and isn't for the faint at heart. That is why I am waiting until the weekend to post it.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Thanks for the reply.

I believe this is the end, simply because so many people are blinded, surprisingly even the Christians as told that would happen in the end times. No wonder why Jesus said the road to heaven is narrow and only a few will be saved. People simply don't believe, so there is no reason for them to comment about this being the end of days. Hence the death of my thread. Wait till you see my next one, I have to say, I'm not happy with people of so called faith.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Great idea for a thread. Subb'd. I will keep an eye out for us all.

Peace and love,
Rajaten

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I would like to just say, dont worry yourselves where we are upto in the date line of revelations... It's some what irrelevant. If we are to know we...will KNOW.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Rollo]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It seems that hyperinflation is upon us. I posted this in another thread, but here's the link. These were just updated today.

www.kmart.com... 1&prdNo=1

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Perhaps God has other plans to keep this thread going, we shall soon see.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by prophecywatcher]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
By the way, the hyperinflation thread is not the thread I was going to post. Change of plans for now.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by prophecywatcher]

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
How about false prophets?
They seem to abound from every culture at the moment.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I always wondered if Israel had peace talks, why would anyone else know about it?

God always referred to them as those who say they are jews but are the synagogue of satan. If this is so why would we trust in any date they give to us as the official start of the peace treaty date?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join