It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corporate and Political bullying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Just wanted to see if others have gone through the same corporate and political bullying for speaking your minds whether online or elsewhere..............

How many of you have written or spoken badly about Corporations and or Politicians (Government) and have lost your jobs, gotten divorced and lost just about everything you own for speaking up? All posts are appreciated

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Think I hit a nerve with this one huh?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Oh, whoever hasn't been there doesn't know the 'pleasure' haha. Quit my job working for 'the man' about 4 months ago, exactly more or less. Decided I was fed up with the corporate prison. so I scream it from the hill tops..

[SNIP] 'EM

[edit on 18-8-2010 by tauschen]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Other than some verbal jabs and insults from other users I have never once been subjected to any sort of retribution, bullying, or harrassment from anything that I've posted on the Internet. And over the last twenty years I have posted a LOT, much of which other people sometimes took great issue with.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Other than some verbal jabs and insults from other users I have never once been subjected to any sort of retribution, bullying, or harrassment from anything that I've posted on the Internet. And over the last twenty years I have posted a LOT, much of which other people sometimes took great issue with.

What about elsewhere? Have you ever spoken out "on and at the Job" about what you write, say, believe and do or do you just hide behind one of the EMF (computer et al,.) curtains?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

As a matter of fact I'm proud to have soundblasted the hell straight out of my former place of employment. of course, soundbombed with SILENCE, the best kind.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

For better or for worse I have a type "A" personality and have never been accused of keeping my mouth shut about anything that I am passionate about, online or in my real life.

And to answer your question directly: I have never had anything that I said online, or any of my views as publically discussed in real life, used against me by any employer or entity. I do have an online blog, about my day to day life, that has irked a few people. But only people who know me personally even read the thing. So I doubt that counts.

[edit on 8/18/10 by Hefficide]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Mr. D

For better or for worse I have a type "A" personality and have never been accused of keeping my mouth shut about anything that I am passionate about, online or in my real life.

And to answer your question directly: I have never had anything that I said online, or any of my views as publically discussed in real life, used against me by any employer or entity. I do have an online blog, about my day to day life, that has irked a few people. But only people who know me personally even read the thing. So I doubt that counts.

[edit on 8/18/10 by Hefficide]

I'm glad to hear that their is still some sanity in the world

I got tired of people taking credit for my work, getting promotions
and me getting demoted so that I could keep on making "suggestions"
to improve the company. (then someone else steps in makes the
changes I suggested and gets promoted, percentage) and I get empty penut shells for my effort

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tauschen
reply to post by Mr. D

As a matter of fact I'm proud to have soundblasted the hell straight out of my former place of employment. of course, soundbombed with SILENCE, the best kind.

join