It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreamt The Sun was Falling Apart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hmm well here is an odd one for you dream experts

I had a dream that the sun was falling apart

The sun darkened and it started exploding slowly shooting plasma in all sorts of directions... My view was from my old childhood house looking up in the sky as the plasma was raining down to Earth but no harm was being caused.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a few nights ago i dreamt the earth met with some kind of force that hurled it into space.. this force didn't hurt the earth though... i remember watching as the moon got further and further away and my thoughts were concerned if we'd come to settle in a scenic spot. (i always thought the earth was parked in a very bland looking area) then i started to wonder if not having the moon would affect weather badly or if we'd come to rest in a spot that we could still survive in. i was pretty sure we'd end up in orbit with an existing planet with high gravity and was trying to remember surface tempatures of the different planets. i woke up before we parked.. wierd dream

on a side note i remember we lost people who were in the air at the time it happened.. and I remember an odd flash of seeing the earth with like this half circle rocket like jet coming off its butt

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thatoneguy

The sun darkened and it started exploding slowly shooting plasma in all sorts of directions... My view was from my old childhood house looking up in the sky as the plasma was raining down to Earth but no harm was being caused.

All that happened in 8 hours. Just j/k. It's a nice start, but you need more detail in your analysis. Something that only practise can help. Keep a notebook and pen by your bed and jot down anything that comes to mind before you go to sleep and immediately when you wake up.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Don't read too much into apocalyptic dreams, we all have them. What you do need to realize is that your subconscious is likely trying to communicate something to you. I suggest having a notebook and pen directly next to where you sleep and every time you have a dream, significant or not, write it down.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
No one seems to realize:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

A whole forum dedicated to dreams..

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thatoneguy

hopefully you dont dream of future events!

new topics

top topics

join