It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All Non-Americans

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

OK, but I would like to point out that is an untrue teaching.

Because people, individuals, make their own karma.

Whatever an individual has done in this lifetime, he/she will reap what they have sown.

With Buddhist teaching he/she may not necessarily reap what they sow in this life time but reincarnate to a heaven,hell or earth either in a better or worse incarnation in fact bad karma can follow you for several lifetimes,with regards to collective karma the balance of consequences may not necessarily manifest for several generations but in Americas case I think it will be quicker than that.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

Not too sure about that one, speeding has increased in the areas where the cameras have been turned off by 90%. Anyway thats another debate

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

Hmmm, I'm not so sure that everything in this country was very good 10, 20, 50 years ago. I would bet the last time it was good was pre 1913.

Most countries are pissed at us because of the negative effects our capitalist system has on them. They farm the land they used to own, only to watch it exported to the United States, meanwhile they can barely put food on the table. They work a 12 hour shift for a couple dollars a day to make our children our pretty toys, etc.

The world is being exploited by capitalists. The american citizens have a HUGE footprint on the world. Each one of us use WAY more resources than most of the world.

If you ask me, I would guess that they are pissed at us and have a right to be. We are the ones supporting a capitalist system which exploits the world, We are the ones who feel the need to consume huge amounts of energy, on and on and on. In their eyes, their is only one person that can stop this machine, YOU.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

The citizens of this great
country are fed up to the gills with all of this terrible stuff going on here

Perhaps. But they don't seem to be doing anything about it.

That is the plan of course. Keep the people doped up, keep them interested in material pursuits, keep them working to maintain their "own" home, keep them grateful for the crap jobs they have been allwed to keep, keep them focused on distractions like immigration, terrorists and crappy TV ect; ( It's the same here in the UK, I grew up in America, lived most of my life there, trust me, the two countries are VERY simliar).

We've sold our souls to maintain an illusion of middle class lives, and one day soon I reckon that illusion will be traumatically shattered.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Personally, I'm fully aware of all the things you are saying and I totally agree with you. As you can't judge the book by it's covers, you can't judge a nation by its government.
I believe that you need to do one thing: question everything!
I see what is going on in US and is astonishing how incredibly fast all this is crushing down on you...In just 2 years before your liberation from Federal Reserve Banksters...

My very best to all of you!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hello OP.
I'm not really a big fan of America, but I have nothing against average citizen.
To be perfectly honest, I'm not exactly a fan of Poland either, and I live here.
It is my rule, that I don't hate people, because they are from certain nation, religion, race. I might dislike the government of certain country, I might disilike an individual or even a group becaue of their actions, or i might dislike someone because I know them, and they simply annoy me. But I would never have anything against someone, only because they have something written in their passports.
Good thread though. People are to eager to make generalizations.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Good to see that the citizens are fed up with it, you are right it's all the do-gooders and governments and beurocracy that's leading america to be world police.

it has to stop the corruption the wars.. It just has to or there aint gonna be much left soon

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

A beautiful post.

One of the best ten posts ever on ATS.

I am an American and you spoke to the world for me as well.

We, the common American just want to live and let live.

I did not vote or advocate the last several wars we have been involved in, nor the corruption in our government.

Talk about a real conspiracy - it's here and now in America and what's more it's going global.

What happens in America usually spreads and sadly, soon the rest of the planet will know what it is like to live in a corporate dictatorship.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

"""I wake up every morning as an American and I feel utter sadness,despair,rage,fear or some combination of all of them about what is happening to my country. I have never felt this way EVER until this year.
And are some Americans jerks? Yep.
Are some Eskimos jerks? Yep.
Are some Swedes jerks? Yep.
Are some American Indians jerks? Yep.
(You see my point......)
But there are also good,decent,intelligent people in all of the above as well as in any race,color,creed, nationality as well.....

(I hope all of that made sense LOL) """

You hit the nail right on the head, the whole country thing divides us up more out of anything else, except maybe religion (lol). I wish I did not live in a world where I say to another person " I grew up in PA,USA" I wish I lived in a world where I say to another sentient being (not from earth) "I grew up on the planet we call Earth in the star system we call Sol"

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
While I have sypathy for the average US citizen. To say that you are powerless is a cop out. If you were being invaded by an unmatchable force I am sure average US citizens would stand up to defend their country - but because the threat is internal and using your own rules against you, you feel powerless? The fact is: powerless to help or not it is your duty to your country to stand up to TPTB and take back what is yours, this is a internal war you must have to prevent generations of global war. By choosing to change nothing you are laying down and accepting your fate. You must stand up simply because there is no other good option.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by byteshertz]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

That is all very true. I would tell people not to be scared if it wasn't for the fact the Christian right has harnessed that whole bloc as a voting group. To further the problem, they want to make the whole country mirror their religious beliefs. I'm 28 and I've just gotten around to having a kid after being married for 5 years. Guys, I'm running late around here. Most women are married by 21 and have at least 2 kids and 1 divorce by my age around these parts.

I'm not sure about the OP. Honestly, it's a bit narcissistic. Does it matter if people really hate Americans? Do you seriously think they are foaming at the mouth to get you? Truth is, they probably don't care. If they did they probably would have killed us all by now. Those that do hate "Americans" do so on a group level, not an individual one. No one has the energy required for that lol.

But, there is some truth in what others are saying about Americans. If Americans aren't war-mongering, uncaring dolts-Why do they keep voting those kinds of people in office? Hell, in November they are going to vote in a bunch of crazy Neo-cons in Tea Party clothing. Maybe a lot of these people who hate Americans have a point.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by antonia]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Great post OP and well overdue.
1) I don't think everyone hates Americans, they hate their actions/behavior,
or lack thereof.
2) Your voting systems are rigged and manipulated.
3) Actions speak louder than words, You good Americans need to stop
funding your government via your illegal tax system, they can't lock you
all up.
(after thought - maybe they can with all the FEMA/concentration camps they are preparing).
4) No need for violence...Have any of you heard of civil disobedience?
5) Read your constitution, it holds your power.
6) You reap what you sow, you will know the tree by it's fruit.
7) Your government is soft killing you in mass, they are killing you and your
children, better to die fighting for your life (and theirs) than to succumb
without resistance.
8) Your country is a republic not a democracy - If over half your population
becomes chinese/hispanic or whoever your gonna be
outnumbered/voted...refer point 5.
9) Milloins of Americans and non americans marched and protested the war
in Iraq by the - Did it stop the invasion? Sticks and stones...refer point 4.
10) what's going on in America is a forerunner to whats coming to a country
near you, so my points are not directed squarely at Americans.

We are all human beings, brothers and sisters, injustice to one is injustice to all. If someone is beating on your brother/sister and you stand idle and silent, soon it will be you.
We all need to wake up to the tyranny that is unfolding, we all want to be free and living in peace and that means taking responsibility, which = the ability to respond.

For the sake of us all people, DO SOMETHING.

Love in action.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

As much as I agree with the OP, the sad truth of the matter is that nothing will change the way things are going other than a full on civil uprising. The majority of people, myself included are waiting for someone else to fix the situation or start the mass uprising. Once that first window gets broken it can and likely will happen. We as a people have become so docile and reluctant to try and make a difference that it seems almost impossible right now. The only idea I have is to hit them whereit hurts (the pocketbook). Stop paying the taxes that fuel the wars and put paycheques in the scoundrels pockets. Stop putting money in the banks that are owned by the same tyrants. Withdraw all of your money and create a community bank, owned and managed by the people of your community. What is the worst that TPTB can do? Put every citizien in jail? That would surely bring on the uprising that is desperately needed.
Unfortunately the time for cooler heads has passed and it is now time to get seriously pissed off.
What I have found about most politicains is that they may start out with good intentions and then once elected they become corupted by the stench and garbage that is the political institution. They either play ball or they are tossed to the curb. Sad but true.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I don't dislike the average U.S. American, and i really respect them. But you know what irritates me? How you exagerate things happening on your country.

All the time i see and listen to people saying how they're getting poorer as the time passes and how the U.S. economy is sinking. The problem is that most of you don't have the slightest idea what being poor is.

I dare you to come to Brazil, go to the favelas and see how people live there. Or go to the northeast part of my country and see how they live there. Go to Africa, Middle East and Asia to see how the average people goes on with their lives.

That's the major problem for me.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
want the truth watch 911 missing links mind blowing

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I am quite the harsh critic of US Foreign policy, but I do stress that being the foreign policy of the US Governments and their elite powerful backers and their supporters, not the American people.

Unfortunatly it is quite true that successive US Administrations have caused alot of harm in this world and human suffering, but in no way should we associate that with the American people except in the cases of those who blindly or willingly support such policies.

Americans, there is something I want to say and that is this.

The successive administrations based in Washington who claim to represent you while getting greedier and greedier have hurt not only yourselves, but many, many, people in the world.

Many people, American or otherwise, look at how the US has the statue of Liberty that burns the eternal torch symbolising freedom, and wonder how it can be that such a place that hosts such an inspirational statue to those who wish for escape from tyranny can be a place that hosts a powerful institution in Washington that is corrupted and will impose tyranny if it meets their goals of the domination of the masses, on a national and global level.

We are together in our disbelief. We are together in our struggle.

But here lies in the difference.

Americans, you are in the belly of the beast. The corrupt and powerful who wish to dominate you and dominate the people of this world reside in Washington and represent only themselves and greed and exploitation.

As you are in the belly of the beast, so you can give indigestion to the beast, the power-hungry madmen and women who rule your lands, and wish to rule the world, no matter what the cost. Republican and Democrats are simply two sides of the same coin, a controlled dupoly puppeteered to keep you under the thumb so that you never vote for somebody who might do some change.

Take your country back! Take the power back! The world is with you and is looking to you. The fight from imperialism is a global one. But where you are, the monster that is TPTB breathes down your neck in your neighbourhood while laying it's claws upon the world.

We are all reliant on one another to see the change we want to see in the world. But Americans, it is your country which is being used and abused for the wishes and ambitions of greedy men and women and corporations, where your armies are sent to far off lands to achieve their aims when the men and women of those armies believe they are protecting their loved ones from a perceived threat.

Americans, it is up to you. We in the rest of the world can fight our corners, but you, you my brothers and sisters, are what the corrupt and powerful in Washington truly fear. You scare the living daylights out of them.

We in the rest of the world know you are suffering too, and the world says to you, you who have such a proud and fine history of shaking off the shackles of imperialism and exploitation.....

Don't let them step on you. You did not in 1776.

But be careful, for those in power will do anything to keep it. Anything.

Be smart, be brave, be free, and we in the rest of the world will cheer you on, and join you in your struggle, for your struggle is our struggle, our struggle is one, and we are one.

Do not believe in the overwhelming strength of your oppressors. For the most beautiful thing is when the oppressed lift their heads and stop believing in the unconquerable strength of their oppressors.

You can overcome. We shall overcome.

The future is yours and ours, all of us. And future generations are counting on you and all of us.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Regensturm]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
As the Enemy Goes Nameless...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Starred and flagged.

Keep up the good posts.

-FK

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Canslli

Also very true. The average poor person in the U.S. is going to see far more money than the average poor person elsewhere on the planet. 1 in 5 people lives on 1 dollar a day. That is 365 dollars a year. Most of the other people on the planet are living on 2 dollars a day. I'm not diminishing the plight of the poor in America, but you guys haven't seen desperate poverty like most of the world's inhabitants.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Great threat OP, I don't think that many people hate the American citizens but rather their government and their actions towards other countries.

It is a pity the citizens are victims of their government.
S+F for you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join