learn more

To All Non-Americans

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Dear OP and Other Americans,

There are Sane people still left in every country including the countries which are your Numero Uno enemies. I am finding short of words, let it be any language, to express what my views are about the World and its dwellers.

We all are here on this one earth, because we were supposed to be living together as one big extended family.

A family of distant cousins, visiting each other peacefully, respecting each-other and spreading love and the purpose of life.

Unfortunately, throughout our planet's history, some schizophrenic leaders always rise to power, blame it on the gene cluster which gives us the intelligence and leadership qualities( I am influenced by Tom Knox's Genesis secret novel's theory)
War another form of Human sacrifice to the satisfy the schizo leaders.

Every nation, Every civilization and every race has given some great things to this world at some point of time or the other.And no sane person will forget how indebted we are to each-other.
The country from where I come from and the religious background I have
teaches only one thing: "Entire world is my family" infact not only my religion,its true for every other religion, the basic essences are the same, I believe every spiritual path teaches this fact to us.

Donot worry my earth-mates, there are still sane people out there.
Has anyone read Thiouuuba prophecies?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
It has been my experience, especially here on ATS that it is generally the position of non Americans to criticise the foreign policies and political stance of the US government rather than the good citizens of America. Admittedly, there are a number of A-holes out there who believe that the American people are just as guilty as the gov't but I believe that they are in the minority. In most cases, the percieved "American Bashing" is generally just friendly banter (especially from us Brits) that is taken out of context as something more sinister than it actually is by over sensitive individuals, who fail to appreciate sarcasm and satire.

Personally, as a non American I have no problem with US citizens and found the majority of people during my visits there to be genuine and friendly people, although some of you guys really need to lighten up and learn to laugh at yourselves more

Keep on keeping on my American bretheren!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Thank you so much for making this post Endtimer. TO those of you oversea's
that say American's have been dumbed down... you are right. Not only have we been dumbed down, but overworked, pimped out and drugged up.

Working us and not paying us decent wages, If your lucky you can get a job that will MAX out at 3-5 weeks vacation a year....which is no time really when you are working 80 hour weeks to support your family. WE have to spend an obsene amount of that hard earned money on insurance...and still.. may not always get treatment if the insurance company decides to drop you.

They feed our citizens DRUGS,.... ton's of them. They give us drugs to "treat" all these symptoms from being overworked. Pain pills for the COAL MINER.. who is so sore and tired from being owned by THE COMPANY..he needs something for his back..or whatever previous injury he has sustained on the job due to lack of safety.

To the White collar worker, that spends no time with his/her family either... in order to pay for all of the things they THINK they need in order to "live the American Dream" They get those guys *UP and At em!" with Energy Drinks, Fancy ,overpriced coffee and of course...some kind of miracle pill to take away their "Depression"...

SO you take the Average American... who is living a life like this.. they are too tired... or drugged up... to fight.... and thats the way they PLANNED it.

We care! I can't tell you how many times i've watched the news, and they seem to have a fondness for using the term "Most American's agree"......

and i sit there thinking... who are THEY to speak for me? I don't feel at ALL like that! And like a previous poster stated... MOST of us don't.

I live in the South. Cabin Creek, WV to be exact. Does anyone remember back in APril? The Upper Big Branch Mine explosion? If you want a REAL look into how It's the corporations running things... Come to Cabin Creek... Where BILLIONS of dollars of coal are ran out of this "hollar" and it's people are the poorest, it's roads the worst. I moved From Boston, MA....to here. And i SEE what's going on.... but these poor people dont realize it.

It's not that we don't care.. it's that too many of us are tired, and don't even know who to believe anymore. I would fight back.. But i don't know where to start... and the government has made it so... If a person even Questions Washington, they are not patriotic...or Must be a terrorist.

Sad , Sad Shape...we are in... but no.. please do not hate on us. If anything... We need your help

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
It works the other way though too...

Many an American will post here on ATS that they relish being the Earths Bully Boy,"..... and if you dont like it...kiss my #ss!!"

That ...THAT tone is what really riles me....(they often sport a MACHO avatar involving the Military etc..)....

That said...love Americans!!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Once the world will realize they have to take out only Washington, it will be easy - it is just one city - NOT the whole USA. And the rest of USA will be thankful for it.

Actually, if I would be American living outside Washington, I would...

I'll let you finish the sentence

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Maybe I could bring myself not to blame the citizens if they actually stood up and did something to change the way their country is going. Instead they sit infront of the TV not caring, or on the internet telling us all how much they care yet not changing anything.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Most people still haven't figured out that voting won't help your situation. The voting thing is rigged. Completely. It doesn't matter who wins, the corporations that lobby for our laws own both sides. In other words, there is only ONE side.

And yes. Its about time that there was a massive overhaul in our political system. It would be unfortunate for another country to attack the citizens for what our politicians have done. However, it is almost amazing that we would even try to ask for that kind of mercy after 911, and how this nation blindly supported a senseless and poorly falsified war.

I don't know if its even honorable for us to beg for the mercy that we would not show show others when our leaders changed the geneva conventions to allow for torture. That one went without a hiccup. Or when the world found out about our cruel treatments in the "ILLEGAL" prison camps which we ALLOWED very much like the Germans allowed the Nazis to behave before and during WW2. And then, there's our alliance with Israel. Here's a country that is doing to the Palestinians exactly what was done unto them during that same World War.

I don't know if this is forgivable my friends.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by niblo

Please remember not to vote.

Instead of voting set something on fire in Washington. I vote to burn Washington to the ground. Good thread.

Why do the french have the only government in the world that fears it's people?

[edit on 11-8-2010 by randyvs]

Awesome advice!

In a country where voting isn't mandatory, not voting will do absolutely no good and fix nothing. And inciting violence won't help with anything either. It will only make things worse.

People that do not vote leave the decision in the hands of the ones who do. And even if the vast majority doesn't vote those with interests will, no matter what. So history will repeat it self once again and a minority will decide how you should live.

The French theoretically have the only government in the world that fears them because they carefully choose who they put into power and constantly remind their government that they work for the people and not the contrary. But don't think it's that perfect either because television is a fantastic little box where everything is bent to either look better or worse than what it really is.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
no excuses. those people in power are american. they represent the american sentiment. american elected them. american wanted that war, we were screaming "bomb them to hell" without fully understanding the situation.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

I don't hate anyone or anything.

I certainly do not hate Americans because of their warmongering leaders.

We are all in the same boat, sink or swim.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I have nothing against the average American but I do have some bad news as well as individual karma,there is collective karma or national karma and considering what the US has done in the world the last 60 years all I'll say is that your karma will be a bitch when it manifests.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

It's all forgivable, just look at Germany. The entire world could still blame it's citizens for what the Nazi regime did and yet nobody does. Because in the end without the support of the vast majority of the Germans there would be no Nazi regime and Hitler would have been just a designer hell bent on occultism on it's own probably passing unnoticed by history.

But nobody does because it's a matter of good sense, and believe or not people around the globe have that. Even in parts were you wouldn't expect to find it.

The thing regarding America and Americans is that silence implies consent. And since the American population never paid much attention to it's foreign policies (or did and supported it) and stayed comfortably silent doing a blind eye for a whole bunch of stuff while still waving the US flag in the face of others like crazy inhabitants of a perfect land some people got really annoyed. And for pretty good reasons I would say.

But from there to hold every single American accountable for the decisions of the government or small groups in power is pure plain ignorance.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

I totally disagree - every individual makes their own karma.

There is no such thing as national karma.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

endtimer,

As a "non-American" I would like to say that your impression that everybody hates Americans is not correct!!

I do not like inconsiderate, egocentric, greedy and hateful people....but those transcend nationality.

Maybe it would be a good idea to stop focusing on what other people might think of you and focus on finding some solidarity amongst your selfs. Right now your country is being torn apart by it's own people.....

Although I could imagine the enemy is pleased with that result.

Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

In the Mahayana tradition there most certainly is collective karma or so I was taught at the temple in my intermediate buddhist course.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
why do I not like you?

well, firstly and most important:
you are blaming someone else (your government),
but it is you who placed them in power,
hence it is your fault

blaming someone else for your own faults
is showing your true character

and what are you doing to prevent the government
that you blame for everything to do the things they do?

nothing...

whining about it on the internet will do no good
people are still tortured and dying while you sit
in front of your computer in a cushy chair crying
that people don't like you

[edit on 12-8-2010 by donhuangenaro]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

OK, but I would like to point out that is an untrue teaching.

Because people, individuals, make their own karma.

Whatever an individual has done in this lifetime, he/she will reap what they have sown.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I think there is a lot of misunderstanding between different views we have of each others nations. To look at posts on ATS regarding Britain, you would imagine we are all living in a surveilance state and ruled by Sharia Law.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
Once the world will realize they have to take out only Washington, it will be easy - it is just one city - NOT the whole USA. And the rest of USA will be thankful for it.

Actually, if I would be American living outside Washington, I would...

You do realize that you are just asking for a big Chinese/Russian liberation force to come in overthrow your Government. You know, restore order and set up a new government in order to liberate the oppressed Americans....

"Operation American freedom", they'll call it.

And if you object.....they'll just claim you are storing weapons of mass destruction.

Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I think there is a lot of misunderstanding between different views we have of each others nations. To look at posts on ATS regarding Britain, you would imagine we are all living in a surveilance state and ruled by Sharia Law.

You mean we're not

Damnit! I just bought a burka to hide from the CCTV cameras!

I have to say, I'm happy to see that the Gov't have cut the funding for the speed cameras though

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join