It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McNugget Rage do you like living in america?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
"McNugget Rage" you can type it in youtube and see a distusting video of a crazy excuse for a female attacking a mcdonalds worker just because they were out of mcnuggets.
sounds like some disgusting people just dont take "no" for an answer,they are the same people that tryed to bully you in school,and try to fight and anger everybody,brings sadness and sorrow to the whole place.
PLEASE all americans and ats members! my country bulgaria is filled already with that kinda people,and americans are going that way too,STOP IT until its not too late.
NO ONE has the right to insult or attack another human being unprovoked!
if the new world order would make a law of putting such people in jail for 5 years for insulting or 25 years for attacking i would gladly step in the line to be rfid chipped. because i will lived in a world controled of fear,and everyone would be nice and think twice before becoming arrogant and trying to harm another human being. insulting and attacking another without reason - JAIL!
its your duty to stop those people,guns should never be banned for that reason. everyone has the right to defend their selfs,NO ONE should stand being insulted or attacked by arrogant rage.
you americans have to understand the next time when someone is atacking you,stand up to theyr face and fight them,because thats the only way to deal with bullies and make your country a better place. couse when even one of these arrogant pathetic lowlifes learns theyr lesson in the hospital,its a better world!

i already see americans starting to buy food from bazaars and local farms,stopping using fluoride toothpase,stoping drinking tap water or buying bottled fluoride water. thats a big step to fixing your country,but the next big step is to start fixing the rotten people,do you want to live in a state were your mother or child will get bullied on the street? if atleast 10 nice people in town stand up to themselfs and beat up theyr attackers its going to be alot better trust me.
and for that sorry excuse for a female,if it was me,i would have thrown the hot sause at her ,right from the owen. maybe she will have something to remember her all her life that next time she shouldnt attack people for no reason - her face....scum

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
LOL out of mcnuggets? Why not just go to the next nearest mcdonalds which is right around the corner? they're everywhere! maybe she was having a bad day. I've been there, its certainly no excuse, some people just hold stuff inside and lash out unexpectedly. It would be good for some people just to count to 10 and think about it before reacting in such a way. There are other ways to channel that energy, not through violence.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
i understand sometimes its hard to keep a bad day inside you,but i would never just start screaming and attacking some employee.
maybe if she was being arrogant and treating me bad then i could snap and rage at her,but i dont know - it dosnt seem like the employee started it.
and trust me friend, here in bulgaria employees treat you like they dont want you,like your worthless - and they deserve a good rage.
i just think if alot of people stand up to themselfs infront of unfair behavior the bad people will be subdued.
couse you cant always blame a front figure like obama for everything.
when evil hidden people make us hate and exterminate one another,like in bulgaria and america, 60% of the population gets rage from the unemployment and sorrow,and rage and accidents increase alot. and afcourse the same people dont care even if its a happy country,they will still insult you and attack you until you stand up for yourself and shoot at them.
there should be NO PITTY for that kind of people!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well Im not even sure where Bulgaria is, or what it is like, but there are ignorant people everywhere. I dont advocate violence, sometimes you have no choice to defend yourself, and I realize there is a time and place for that. Some people are reactionary like that. Shoot first and ask questions later. I have been known to have a temper, and I have had to try my hardest to remain patient, and not act on impulse.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

I can understand your sentiment and I can agree with it to a certain extent. Really if people followed that old rule of treat others how you would like to be treated, then the world would be a much better place.

if the new world order would make a law of putting such people in jail for 5 years for insulting or 25 years for attacking

This is where I disagree, one; 25 years is an absolutely insane amount of time unless you caused some sort of major damage. If it was a minor scrape and its just bruises and cuts, then it would be ridiculous to have to spend that amount of time in jail.

Secondly, I think putting anyone in jail for any sort of insult is just assinine. Freedom of speech is a huge part of being in America and I am quite sure that almost nobody would be in favor of changing the 1st amendment.

Insults are just words and will only affect you if you let them, grow up a little and you can easily ignore them.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
McNugget Nuts - existing thread
www.belowtopsecret.com...

It is kind of crazy huh? What exactly are they putting in those "nuggets," crack?

spec

[edit on 11-8-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Lol. You have got to be kidding me. I was just thinking this right about the time you made the thread.

See? There must be a collective consciousness. I even googled a few McNugget rage articles before getting distracted by some other shiney bit of information.

Edit to add;

Here, I will link the video to the incident in the OP.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
THEY WHERE NOT OUT.
It was breakfast only being served. and she wanted a mcnugget.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gpena

Reminds me of "Falling Down" Only MD decided to unload a few clips to get his point across!!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The report also said she had mental issues, coupled with alcohol.

While she was in the wrong, for McNugget mania. clearly the woman had problems.

If that was me, serving her at the window, and she slapped me?

She wouldn't have been conscious by the time the police arrived!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
i will give you 2 great examples of terrible customer service that deserves rage,because the employees were the same kind of people like the attacking female.

1 when i was in a mall with my best friend who hapend to be black.
the mall was open but it ...wasnt actualy open officialy before 9:00.
so we were walking around waiting for stores to be open while some disgusting cleaning old woman started screaming at the securty:
"DO YOUR JOB,I DONT WANT NIGGERS WALKING AROUND HERE,ITS NOT OPEN YET"
now the security was a young man like me,and he just sayd "what do you want me to do -_-" yes he actualy took our side "its open" he sayd.
i worked as security too and i know its kinda hard,first we looked like the least people you will want to have a problem at. i was armed (selfdefence),my friend was the typical large strong black guy,and the other friend was the typical "large punk rocker who will probably attack you",and no we dont attack people on the street,we came so i can treat my friends some burger king and have a nice time,not to make problems to the community. so the security seems smart enough not to start problems,since there isnt anything to start,we havent done anything wrong,but some old trashy cleaning hag can call my friend a 'n-word'?
i had to go and ask her WHY,WHY would she call my friend that.
how do you deal with those kinds of people?
do you wait after work to jump them and make them learn theyr lesson?
or should i just ask for the manager and make him sanction her.
if i could go back i would go to the manager and give him alot of reasons to fire her! in crysis i know plenty of younger women who would happily work without calling black man 'n-word's!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gpena

True. It was breakfast. The woman from Florida who called 911 three times over McNuggets did so because they were out.

www.foxnews.com...

"This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one," police quoted her as saying. "This is an emergency."

I d owant to know what they put in those McNuggets though. Must be some good stuff to get people so riled up when they cant have them.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
* we though of the same thread? law of attraction great,the important part is both to contribute
* yes 25 years may seem a bit too much,and yes i am talking about treat others as they treat you,i myself am too shy to stand for my self,but with those kind of people usualy its the only way.
* i disagree about growing up,sure insults are only words,but what happens when someone calls your best friend a 'n-word' and wants to throw you out of the store without reason,when you comed to spend alot of money in same store?
or your having a nice night with your girlfriend and someone starts insulting you on the street? sure its only words but why do you have to LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT,why not punish them? its not right! why do you have to feel hurt and feel pain and not fight back? what gives them the power to try to hurt you?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
*if they didnt had mcnuggets,the employee should have returned the money, when they force you to buy something you dont want well....maybe then the woman was right to start raging,couse that is standing up for yourself.
*with the second story i want you american friends to understand that my country became hell,and i see america becoming like this,and i dont want the same thing to happen,so as much people read and start standing up,the better.
after all deny ignorance right?

*so after some months same friend come visit me at my town,and we and a girl goed to a chinese restaurant. but a different chinese restaurant,because the one we always go treated us like dogs,have in mind that i walk with my new diamond watch witch not only shows what a complexed guy i am,but also shows i have class and i have money to pay for what i order. so the waiter always wanted us to pay in advance,WOW..WOW....WOW
so we go to this other chinese restaurant,and yes my diamond watch clearly states that we have money to pay for our meals,we are not thugs!
and we decided to pay and go,so we put money on the table with a HUGE TIP,and we head outside,with the waitress ambushing/waiting us "ooh..arent you going to pay" she sayd with a huge smile.
we allready did...

well excuse me but i though that when i buy a diamond watch people will respect me enough to offer me NORMAL HUMAN BEING SERVICE.
i was in germany for a trip,everyone there treated me great,service was awesome and everyone was happy i was buyng from them.
now thats what i call normal service!

so what i am saying is: stand up for yourself! bully the bullys!
stand up for yourself if your treated badly as a customer,let the manager fix their shortcoming with a nice fee,and watch them start begging.
and start doign that before your once powerfull country becomes like mine.
the hidden hand is really doing a great job at making america negative ill give him that
[edit on 11-8-2010 by Stillalive]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
If only she knew what they were about, she never would have raised such a fuss! From M.C. Douglass :

What’s in a McNugget?

I’ve always said that fast food tastes like putty. Turns out I’m not far off, because one of the ingredients in Chicken McNuggets is also found in Silly Putty.

I wonder if you can copy the funny pages by smashing a McNugget into it. It’s certainly preferable to actually eating the things.

A recent CNN “investigation” — they read the ingredients label — found that this Happy Meal staple contains dimethylpolysiloxane. Listed as “an antifoaming agent,” dimethylpolysiloxane is also used in Silly Putty and common cosmetics.

And if that doesn’t whet your appetite, McNuggets also contain a petroleum-derived preservative called tertiary butylhydroquinone, also known as tBHQ. A single gram of this stuff can cause nausea, vomiting, delirium, ringing in the ears, the sensation of suffocating, collapse and an overheated spell checker.

No wonder people feel like crap after they eat this junk!

Health officials claim these ingredients are safe if you eat them in the small amounts used in food preparations like Chicken McNuggets. But is that really a chance you want to take?

For the record, neither ingredient is essential to the integrity of the McNugget — CNN found that they’re not used at all in British McDonald’s locations, and I haven’t heard of any McRiots over there.

McDonald’s says the difference is due to local tastes — so apparently, we Yanks enjoy the delicate flavors of petroleum and Silly Putty. And for all I know, maybe we do. They can’t be much worse than anything else on the typical fast food, canned goods and frozen meals diet that has America in such great shape.

Having said all that, I have to admit: I’m impressed by the Chicken McNugget. I wouldn’t put one near my mouth, but it’s an absolute marvel of engineering — I counted 37 ingredients just in the “chicken” and the “breaded” coating, and another seven ingredients in the vegetable oil used to cook it.

They should put these things in a science museum, maybe blast them off into space so other civilizations can see how advanced we are.

Just make sure they’re clearly labeled: DO NOT EAT.

douglassreport.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
yep,but i guess she was the typical angry alcoholic trash that likes eating trash.
what could you expect from such a person?
i remember when eating more then one mcburger i would get chest pains.
how is it possible to get chest pains?
you can also see the same people drinking "nestea": chemical fake ice tea filled with preservatives and probably aspartame,instead of making theyr own tea.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Personally i think the sad part is someone would eat that crap.
Its not fit for dogs, let alone people.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

what happens when someone calls your best friend a 'n-word' and wants to throw you out of the store without reason,when you comed to spend alot of money in same store?

What happens is you leave the store and go spend money somewhere else, easy. Words only have the power you give them. Sounds like you have some maturing to do.

And before you say I have never had to deal with that kind of thing, you're wrong. I have 2 little sisters (half sisters technically, but I never think of them that way) that are half black. My whole family lived in Texas for a while and we had to constantly deal with racist people. They would call us names and put signs up on a path that we would take over to the lake every day.

Those words are designed to piss you off, I think once you get mature enough you can see that. Call me every name in the book and it does absolutely nothing to me or my state of mind, they're just words, from the mouth of someone who is ignorant.

I actually find that the madder someone gets at me, cussing at me and what not, if I just stay calm, smile at them, even laugh sometimes, they get even more pissed off because their words aren't getting to you....you should try it.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Pimpish]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
How could McDonalds run out of chicken nuggets? Wow.....that's like McDonalds running out of fries....wait that's a bad example. There's a joke in there I promise.

People are becoming stressed like they never have been before and are more I'll prepared than ever before which makes the first problem worse, then feeding into the second problem and becoming cyclical in nature. People get stuck on the hampster wheel of life and sometimes forget that they can jump off.

I'm not condoning this persons behavior, but understanding what is happening in the world around us helps me to think more clearly and not feel the pressure as much as I used to. If more people understood how they get manipulated on a daily basis they wouldn't jump down somebodies throat over a McNugget.

When you understand that we are being turned on each other with classic divide and conquer tactics then you begin to see people differently. That we are all in the same boat, that connecting with each other and making progress is not only the right thing to do, but the necessary thing to do, that many if not most of the things that you thought about life are an illusion and that by changing your perception of that illusion you can think and act in a responsible manner which benefits you, your family, your community and your country.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
i know i may be an immature person because i dont like people insulting me, but i just want to live in a nice community where i dont have to deal with it.
you can not let words hurt you,but they still dont have a right to do it,and you still dont need to put up with it. theyr not better then you.
i like to think that people can change when you be nice to them on the situacion and tell them "hey buddy whats up? why dont you calm down huh? no reason to fight" but most of the people who will attack you arent that type,and you have to be strong and defend yourself.
for example if some thug boy on the streets starts insulting you and get you in a fight,if you try reasoning and it dosnt work he will still act the same,being arrogant. but INTERESTING if you get in a fight and start pummeling him and he sees that hes going into the hospital,he will MAGICALY realise that he is wrong suddenly,and suddenly start acting nice like a human and start "o man please stop,i didnt mean it,it was wrong,why are you beating up,why are you beating me up? funny that the same person would not stop attacking you if he would have the upper hand.
people like this make me sick,they are like retarded animals that dosnt deserve mercy

PS: ah yea,i woudlnt make the same mistakes twice,going into a store that treats me bad. i prefer paying higher price but buying the same thing from a person that smiles (even just because he has too) atleast he puts the effort to smile.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join