It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Nations, Alan Greenspan now implicated in $134.5 billion bond scandal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Man ATS... chill out and deny ignorance.

Too many people up in arms over some information just because it was on a blog.

Of course it is on a blog.

Other people have made the same point... where else would you expect to get this kind of info? T.V.?

Benjamin Fulford used to work for Forbes - so he does know what he is talking about in the financial world at least.

I suspect that his rabbit hole started when he noticed things in the financial sector - which would inevitably lead you to countless conspiracies if you were intelligent and privy to good information.

Follow the money...

Some more info:

Benjamin Fulford (born 1961) is a journalist of Canadian descent living in Japan.

He worked in Japan as a correspondent for Knight Ridder, the International Financing Review, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun English edition, and the South China Morning Post before moving to Forbes magazine, where he was the Asian Bureau chief from 1998 to 2005.[1][2][3] His investigative reports pursued scandals in the Japanese government and business world.[4] After leaving Forbes he wrote a series of books in Japanese some of which became best sellers, and began publishing on the internet.[5] He naturalized to Japanese citizenship in 2007.

On July 14, 2009 the Tokyo District Court awarded American broadcast journalist Steven L. Herman more than Yen 1,700,000 (115K euro) in the civil libel case brought against Fulford and his publisher (Herman vs. Fulford, Fusosha & M. Katagiri).[6]

wiki

And the final point that people should be considering more...

How many people have you heard of that have gotten a private interview with David Rockefeller?(video was posted earlier)

IMO, Fulford knows some powerful people - which indeed he does consistently claim.

The free section of his blog(which this thread is about) is only a small portion of what he writes regularly, however.

I do keep up with those free snippets, and he is very consistent and keeps providing very detailed information... so who knows...

Ask yourself... what would you do in his position?

I would start a low profile blog.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

I agree. Everyone complaining that the source is a blog. Does anyone really believe that if a story like this was true that the MSM would report it?

Of course they wouldn't!! The mainstream media is controlled by these bankster cartels and TPTB. They squash any information that they don't want out to the public.

I don't know if any of this is true. Maybe not. But the fact is that there was an incident in Italy where two Japanese men that were detained with 134B in fake bonds. Those men were released without charges and nobody really knows what happened to them and what they were up to. There is a total media backout on the story. Something is smells rotten about the whole story.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

I agree.

And the bond story was very interesting. The only updates I have seen on it are from Fulford. He actually refers back to that quite often in his blogs on the site linked in the OP. It is interesting to go back and look at all the things he has talked about.

Of course with sources like Fulford, one must proceed with caution... like any other source in the world. It seems pretty hypocritical to harshly criticize the "MSM" like so many people do on ATS - only to greet the free and independent sources of information with just as much hostility.

Take all of the information, and cross reference it with other sources. A diverse portfolio of sources allows one to distill the more consistent information and thus have a better picture of what is actually true.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

You are right on. People here on ATS should know that the MSM is a bogus controlled source of information yet they don't believe anything unless the information comes from them.

Perfectly controlled just the way they want. If it doesn't come from mainstream media sources then it can't be true.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlie0
An international investigation of what is certain to be the largest financial fraud in history (involving at least $1 trillion) is now implicating former US Federal Reserve Board Chairman Alan Greenspan and UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon, according to CIA, MI6, Opus Dei and Interpol sources.

Source

[edit on 11-8-2010 by charlie0]

Americans live like kings and have money to burn.

Does a trillion make you more happier then a billion or a million.

So much wealth wasted by so few.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Strictly speaking, people aren't complaining just because it's on a blog, but because the claims made within this particular blog are backed up by nothing but the authors word. He provides no sources or any hint as to how he came across this information.

The reality is, when someone presents a story as crazy or significant as this one, as fact, they better have other sources or at least some kind of credible evidence to back it up -- otherwise they shouldn't bother presenting it.

Unfortunately it seems people here aren't quite interested in learning the actual truth as they are believing what they feel is the truth.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Navieko

The problem is, the rule of thumb in these situations is you never "out" your sources without their permission.

If I tell you my name is John Smith and I'm in the CIA, and I provide you with information, you NEVER EVER turn around and tell the public "guess what, John Smith in the CIA told me this and this....."

It does create this unfortunate situation where people like Fulford and Story tell these fantastic stories that are almost right out of a spy novel and it's very difficult to confirm or disprove what they say.

But, some information is still better than none, wouldn't you say?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Navieko

Strictly speaking, people aren't complaining just because it's on a blog, but because the claims made within this particular blog are backed up by nothing but the authors word. He provides no sources or any hint as to how he came across this information.

The reality is, when someone presents a story as crazy or significant as this one, as fact, they better have other sources or at least some kind of credible evidence to back it up -- otherwise they shouldn't bother presenting it.

Unfortunately it seems people here aren't quite interested in learning the actual truth as they are believing what they feel is the truth.

Well, the information is consistent with many months and years of Fulford speaking his thoughts and divulging his particular information.

The sources and hints are in his past entries, obviously.

And what type of sources should one reference in a story like this anyways?(not aimed at you in particular, but just a general question)

Much of what he claims is in 'back rooms' and 'under the table' agreements/meetings between factions and governments.

Is his interview with David Rockefeller arbitrary and besides the point?

IMO, not just any old reporter can arrange that type of engagement with DR.

Fulford also writes books on these subjects, many of which I think are only in Japanese.

I agree with your final statement, but I'm not exactly sure how you meant it.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
dbl post so edit add:

I dislike when people discredit blogs. You should look into the author of the blog before discrediting. If forner president or soldier, or congressmen had blogs, would you discdedit blog before actually reading or investigating?

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Myendica]

I dislike when people don't read. YOU should look into the author of the blog before YOU discredit our discrediting. If a former president or soldier, or congressman had blogged, and LIED in past blogs, made up misleading information. I would also discredit it.

Don't assume I didn't read the blog. I did. Unfortunately I've read some of his other blogs and you clearly have not.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
Ask yourself... what would you do in his position?

I would start a low profile blog.

Why don't you ask yourself how come all his other blogs have contained nothing but crap that never happened? Where are the evacuations of the gulf and blah blah.

HE HAS PROVEN HIMSELF FULL OF S***

How are you not getting that point? How can I make it more clear? I linked you his last blog which is complete garbage and never happened.

In 2 months I'll refresh this thread, pointing out that again, his blog is BS.

I don't care who he worked for, when he has proven his words are wrong.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
All I can say is -- me personally -- for the sake of learning the truth and to avoid filling my head with useless information, I will avoid sensational stories such as this that has no credible evidence to support it.

I'm well aware of the possibilities of corruption at the highest levels and the control in which the "powers that be" have over our direction as a species, etc. But ultimately until these possibilities are actually proven, it will always remain useless information that holds no power to change the world we live in.

It's the truth that will set us free and it's all I'm interested in.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I love the thought of clebs moving bonds round the world secretly for government. bono or lady gaga lol.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Navieko

some of the most desturbing and strange stories that are true are not beleived because how far out they sound

some of the most mundane stories are ignored

the stolen bonds was published here then removed from MSM websites within 8 hours

requests for the articals and blog posts vanished

why would you ever hear of that sort of thing unless your reporting on large financial corruption

take everthing you read with a grain of salt
but stay open big changes are coming

XPLOder

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Benjamin Fulford talks about United Nations Charter 10-60847 and The Office of International Treasury Control in his blog. They have a web site. Its pretty amateur looking. It looks like something designed in 1998. You would think a bunch of banksters could afford a good web designer.
www.unoitc.org...

Looks hoaxish to me. When you do a search on Office of International Treasury Control you get hits that lead to Benjamin Fulford. No mention of any United Nations Charter 10-60847 on the UN web site.
I smell BS.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
"United Nations, Alan Greenspan now implicated in $134.5 billion bond scandal"

No say it isn't so....

Banksters don't Lie, Cheat or Steal.

I say Hang em all!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
MJ13
"Over but not out".

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

I've always found Japanese woman most attractive over all though that's just me. It's a good thing we're not all chasing the same thing. My wife is of asian decent (american) though is not of Japan.....Of the original asian folk, the countries came later. Know what I mean. Kaleida is in whole other category. If you know what I mean, you know what I mean. If not, need to know applies if U say so.

It seems the people of Japan have been too distracted with making ends meet, by design, a bad one, to listen to their inner selves speak in tandem. Many seem to have forgotten the meaning behind the ancient texts which could only provide a blueprint to any real 'truth' anywAys.

The real blueprint is invisible.
.....though not the "I", by Good design.
This should seem obvious.
You can't even see gravity.
No, you can't.
Mindfreaked?

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
so .....
any new updates to this story??
cuz I wouldn't want to miss anything

or does the internet remain silent ????

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

You say (in ur avatar): "Don't listen to a word you say."
One can hear and not listen.
Which do U prefer?
or Am I off-base.....
Which one?

If a pyramid could represent a fractal, Of which could it transcribe?
I don't know, just came to me. I was looking up though am not a 'subject'. Of what would "I" be subject? This, I suppose, is the question for the day.
Yes!
A

I'm presently working on a portal with a friend of mine.
It's not what you think, though Good for all.
If there is money to be made, there is, anything over $50,000 a year will be reinvested in the project. It is part of the disclosure/awareness kinda stuff. All is to benefit from this. It will not be announced here on ATS or anywhere. It will bEcome on it's own merit. Looking forward>

It'Is what it Is.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Benjamin Fulford has updated his blog today.
His new post is titled: The dark cabal’s desperate last minute efforts to stop their collapse will fail

benjaminfulford.typepad.com...

Interesting reading.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join