It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Nations, Alan Greenspan now implicated in $134.5 billion bond scandal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by charlie0

Jesus....

Show me factual sources and not some blog.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

solid proof using a blog source?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
OITC just like BCCI is being crushed by the Central Banks. The Central Banking/World Bank/IMF system is so unfair it is keeping the developing world in poverty.

could OITC like BCCI have been trying to help the 3rd world have access to cheaper credit whcih would allow the locals to build small businesses and develop?

I think it was possibly good what OITC was trying to do in equador and fiji.
-
In my view, I think it likely that BCCI, the banking system was infiltrated by the enemy and was brought down from within.

In our current NWO, there can absolutely be no rival to the currrent fractional reserve system. The NWO much control all the gold and all the credit and all the debt.

3 presidents were assassinated, all of them over money issues.
Lincoln ==== greenbacks and not paying the loan after learning Rothschilds playing both sides.

McKinley ==== Gold Act of 1900, Assaassinated in 1901
Kennedy===== Executive Order 11110, Silver Certificates and limiting powr of the FED

Don't mess with the Bank of International Settlement/IMF/World Bank or they will crush you.

That said, we could fix america in 5 seconds if we did just that.

1. End the FED
2. End fractional reserve lending
3. No more interest
4. no more Fha/HUD loans
5. Full reserve banking directly from treaury to local bank (no money middle men)
6. Print 14 trillion and pay off all debt
7. The increase demand for money by switching to full reserve banking will be balanced by the one time printing of money to pay off all debts
7. Collect administrative fee on all money lent, and not just a fraction of it.
8. That means the Treasury which only makes prime on 10% of the money supply would make a fee comparable to prime on 100% the money supply.
9. That means instead of 50 billion/yr on prime, treasury could make aat least 500 billoin and i bet more. I think the money multiplier is more that 10:1
10. Put money back on gold and silver standard.
11. no more issuing bonds to foreign governments.
12. Home Homes collect a fee, but are no interest. You go to the bank with 10% down and a fee, and they buy the house with you. Every month you pay and gain equity/ownership and pay an admin fee. If you skip a month, that month gets subtracted from your equity and is profit for the bank. You don't default until you are completely divested of ownership. So, it could automatically work like a reverse mortgage.
13. Now with no more interest to pay on national debt, and the treaury bringing in more money due to collecting fee on all the money supply and not just a fraction of it, it would be easy to cut income tax, balance budget, which would stimulate the economy. loans would be fare and easy to acquire based on proof of ability to repay.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by charlie0

Star and Flag for you friend, good find! My my, how the wicked have fallen! Take heed, BANKERS. We know you, we know who you are, we know what you do. You can no longer hide behind your money, it is not your money anyway, it belongs to the ones you stole it from, the American People! Curious about the "Dragon Family," never heard of them before, sure they are human? And what about the Freemason connection? We always knew the Banking Cartel are all Freemasons, and all Lawyers. We can see you, and we do not want to torture you, hunt you, or kill you, no, what we want is a RECKONING. Have fun while it lasts, my pretties, for your time is coming, your days are numbered.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Haha! I wouldn't trust Benjamin Fulford to give me the time, much less this.

I thought this clown told David Wilcock the US dollar would die last February. Such vivid imaginations, these two.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I have to agree....what is ATS coming to if we are flagging and moving someones blog to the front page. Doesnt make any sense, maybe some of this is true, but its a BLOG! A BLOG! Good god people dont go outside the sky is falling!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 52Reasons

You do know that journalists have blogs? You may be right in this case, but blogs are being used by many legit sources nowadays.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Well, everyone can have a BLOG thats my point. A legitamate publication should have an editor checking facts and questioning sources before they publish things. I could take 20 articles from ATS , spin them any way I want and create my own BLOG....doesnt mean its true, or have any substantiated facts behind it. I do not like misinformation to some of the sheeple on here. Look at how many posts are just going with this as fact. I really dont think this should be on the front page with the title it has. Should say some dudes BLOG says this....

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 52Reasons

I'm not disagreeing in this particular case perhaps, but blogs are indeed being used as sources for real journalists.

rketi Group, an integrated marketing and public relations consultancy, today announced the findings of the 2007 Arketi Web Watch Survey: Inside B-to-B Media Usage of Web 2.0. The survey reveals that when it comes to using blogs as primary or secondary sources for articles, 84 percent of journalists say they would or already have.

www.arketi.com...

Fulford has real, established credentials. He could very well be full of crap here, but I would like to know why, when he does have such good credentials. Perhaps he got smacked in the head a little too hard?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ciphor
Why do people post blogs as sources? What is the point of that? Why not just link a picture of your cat.

Waste everyone's time even posting garbage like this. Seriously.

Make an account here ---> retardforum.com... and post stuff like this all you want.

No source. No story. No reason to post it here. Or at least change the title to "FICTIONAL: United Nations, Alan Greenspan now implicated in $134.5 billion bond scandal " so we know to avoid this type of posting.

Worst of all, this particular blog is KNOWN for writing fictional garbage

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Ciphor]

I admittedly flagged this when I saw it - before I read the source. I wish I could take it back... although in my defense, Alan Greenspan IS a corrupt son of a bitch and my guard temporarily went down.

It's interesting, but the ONLY thing in that entire page that checks out, is that there were two Japanese men detained, and found to have 134.5 billion in bonds. Everything else sounds like a schizophrenic spy novel involving everything from Freemasons to Opus Dei to some ex-royalty Arab who started an evil corporate empire.

I don't understand why hoaxers don't just write novels about this sort of thing. Some of them are extremely creative.

edit to add about blogs - In some cases, blogs are the result of very hard work and a great deal of research. I've seen many blogs that cite dozens of sources, link to other articles for corroboration, etc. Those blogs serve as a nexus of already-gathered information into a coherent whole.

THIS blog cites nothing - nada. No links, no citations. I looked up several key people and organizations mentioned, and nothing comes up anywhere, except here. I really think it's bogus.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
AH, good'ole greedy world government! We'll never be free with NAZI founded UN in existence.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
No Matter how you try to let our dear blindfolded Lady Liberty try to
balance it out, there is no way to do so when the scales are knocked out
of her hand. So lets call a spade a spade and admit the fact that it is
game over.

When there are no rules,laws,ethics,morals, or standards of common decency,
no sovereign nation upholding these values and protecting its borders
for the sake of its taxpaying citizens in a global setting, there is no sound
nation. Only the illusion of such.

Foreign influence,lobbyism,extortion,blackmail,corporatism,and other methods
of infiltration and control have insidiously taken root and branched out
above the common mindset of the People of the nation at large. Bankers,
profiteers,and speculaters,have transformed our great dream into their
oliagarchal nightmare. Make no mistake, this desecration is held in the ever
condensing hands of the few. Will the decision rest upon us, our children, or our grandchildren to wrestle back from the few which belongs rightfully to
the many? The cup is presented to you ,what say you? Drink from it, pass forth, or pour it out and refill it with the noble wine of purity? What say you?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

I recall this interview with David Rockefeller .

LOL! I was just thinking about that interview when I saw your post. I think that video would be best used as evidence to support the fact that Fulford partakes in too much sake while he's in Japan.

I'm the first one to say, "Don't shoot the messenger...look at the message," but in Fulford's case, we have to be realistic. After you watch a video like that, it's rather difficult to take Fulford's claims at face value.

LOL his "secret society badge." I want one of those, man.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
How has this stayed open for 3 pages?

This is a Hoax.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
This needs to be verified or thrown in the garbage.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

but then he goes and says that he could have had David Rockefeller brought to him all tied up and with a vibrator in his backside, and i began to think that maybe Mr. Fulford is slightly out of touch with reality.

i saw that too - amd laughed my ass off

when i picked my self up - my reaction was :

" yeah well do it then "

i even emailed fulford suggesting he carry out his boast

he did not reply , nor did he send his ninjas to teach me a " lesson "

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
If what you are linking to is true, and I hope its not, but don't doubt it, then nothing is going to happen. Its just fuel in the peoples soul burning away harder as we lose more hope. They are untouchables. No one can go after anyone unless TPTB ok it. It would take a terrorist. I use that loosely like the U.S. law definitions.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
dbl post so edit add:

I dislike when people discredit blogs. You should look into the author of the blog before discrediting. If forner president or soldier, or congressmen had blogs, would you discdedit blog before actually reading or investigating?

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Myendica]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The source link indicates that the author is Benjamin Fulford. He's written other misleading, undocumented stock market stuff before. He likes to pretend that he has some connections with Japanese mafia and other "inside" sources. I used to think his writing was pretty fascinating. Not anymore! Having seen how his stock market scares don't pan out to be true, I now rate him at the lowest level of believability.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Reconer

Regardless if Fulford is full of it or if a blogger is believable, there appears to be some questions concerning individuals discussed in this forum. For one, Daniele Dal Bosco appears to be a personal of dubious merit – according to some bloggers. He also appears to be heavily involved in illuminati-type scenarios, such as:

To:daniele Dal Bosco Kent ) It seems like the Jesuits have their hands in just about everything. Any comment on that? Some are Zionist agents for example like Malachi Martin SJ who nobody ever touched during his life because he was a double agent, working for the powerful Zionist agent Cardinal Bea and his friend Rabbi Abraham Heschel of the American Jewish Committee, Heschel was the person who originally created the false tale of Islam being a Vatican creation. Check more about Cardinal Bea Zionist ties on this official web site: www.unigre.it... and remember that Alberto Rivera was in this case a victim of the Zionist disinformation of Cardinal Bea to which the center for Judaic Studies at the illustrious Gregorian University in Rome is now obviously dedicated.

webcache.googleusercontent.com...
pvkEwPL5eMJ:www.mail-archive.com/political-research%40yahoogroups.com/msg11090.html+%22Daniele+D al+Bosco%22&cd=16&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

leconomistamascherato.blogspot.com...

unitednationsoffilm.com...

The Office of International Treasury Control (“OITC”) also appears to be something of a nomenclature The OITC claims to be "an international institution registered under the United Nations (under UN Charter Control No: 10-60847) with substantial assets in its control" [3]. OITC spokesmen have claimed that the organisation has been chartered by the United Nations under a secret protocol and that "until today [it has been] a secret organization known by some particularly in the highest levels of banking".[citation needed] The OITC claims that it was established by "Governments of the World of Legal Decadency".[4] However, it has consistently declined to publish any independent verification of its status, claiming that only individuals with a "level 3" or "level 5" security classification can see its "protocol for verification"[citation needed]. According to an OITC spokesman, "the protocol for verification can only be undertaken by a senior member of the Government or the Reserve Bank. That's why you will never find anything about it on the Internet."[5] The UN is supposedly "legally bound" to respond to a verification request but only as long as the requisite protocols and procedures are followed, otherwise "no response will be received from the United Nations." The only way a verification request can be made is "through the UN headquarters in New York or Geneva, not via, or by, any sub-office of the UN."[2]. According to Keith Scott, the OITC's "Chief of Cabinet" and "Special Envoy and Executor for His Excellency Ray Cchat Dam", the OITC is run by the UN "under a concept of plausible deniability."[citation needed]

en.wikipedia.org...

www.unoitc.org...

At any rate, a lot of this is pretty fascinating reading material, if you have the time to take a look at it.

BTW: s&f.

peace

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Gutterpus]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join