It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Nations, Alan Greenspan now implicated in $134.5 billion bond scandal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
An international investigation of what is certain to be the largest financial fraud in history (involving at least $1 trillion) is now implicating former US Federal Reserve Board Chairman Alan Greenspan and UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon, according to CIA, MI6, Opus Dei and Interpol sources.

Source

[edit on 11-8-2010 by charlie0]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by charlie0

This would certainly be news-worthy if it could be verified with other sources . The blog didn't link to anything that might substantiate the claims however .

It reads like a good spy novel , almost too good to be true .

Bumping this to the front page for you , in the hopes that it will lead to further discussion and maybe some external sources that might give it credibility .

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
i often wonder why these people bother so much with transactions, after all they DO have counterfeiting at their disposal, right?

the Japanese were robbed to the tune of 135 billion... at least that's how i understand it. would be interesting who snitched, because a mission such as this is of course classified to hell and beyond.

i'll add the link to the preceding story for clarity's sake:

2 Japanese Carrying $134 Bil Worth Of U.S. Bonds Detained in Italy

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
With Greenspan being part of the Zionist mafia, it will be interesting in seeing how this all pans out.

This is also interesting for according to a book entitled Collateral Damage, that 9/11 was really about destroying the bonds held in the WTC which were used to finance the 1991 collapse of the Soviet Union and were soon coming due in 2001.
Also why building 7 which had SEC offices and the Pentagon where everything was being investigated by the ONI (Office of Naval Intelligence) were destroyed.

This also fits right in time wise with Bush Senior who was in actuality the Kingpin of the Soviet collapse and Reagans's Vice President (81-89) and POTUS (89-93). As well as Greenspan who was Chairman of the Fed from 1987 - 2006.

I will have to dig up the book. Very interesting because it goes all the way back to the gold stolen from the Germans and Japanese after WWII, of which the Japanese's Gold was hidden in the Philippines and later confiscated by the Americans. And stored in the WTC.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I don't know how much credibility any of these people really have, and it is all very interesting - a spy novel indeed. However, I was able to find a response provided by a "whistleblower" that might interest some of you as it allegedly relates different facts from Fulfod.

www.rumormillnews.com...

peace

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hm, I like Ben Fulford, he says a lot of interesting things and his heart seems to be in the right place. A while back I got all excited when he reported Kissinger had been killed, right, everything he says should be taken with a bunch of salt and a wait-and-see attitude, but I admire the guy and hope there's weight behind his words. Greenspan and the rest of his Zionist flunkies deserve to be the lone occupants of the massive prison system they've built for us. Aliens to the left.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Can't see this gaining any traction. Come on..where does it even mention Al?

Certainly his tracks are covered?

Flagged in hopes....

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Gutterpus

WOW . Just finished reading the link you posted .

This sure is interesting , in my opinion . Also , did anyone notice Bill Clinton is involved ? Wonder what is up with that ?

And General Myers ?

Someone please enlighten me . A former president and a general of the Armed Forces are involved in this . WHY ?

Let's keep this on the front page , we need more information to surface .

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDirtProphet

Never heard of Ben Fulford until now but , you should read the link posted by Gutterpus , right above your post , as the 'whistleblower' claims that Ben is up to his neck in the thick of this and calls him out on every point that he has made , essentially making him out to be a liar .

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Benjamin Fulford ranks right under Sorcha Faal in my opinion/experience with the man/site. He writes things like this all this time and I don't see anybody being charged/going to jail.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
blog as a source?

sigh

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I will say that this is interesting in that it actually provides names instead of lumping everything into "The Powers That Be." This blog - or specifically this Benjamin person - makes a lot of claims about specific people and organizations over a long period of time, tying them into numerous conspiracy issues like the Kennedy assassination, the Clinton and Bush years, the Rockefellers, shadow governments, etc.

Of course as a single anonymous blog it holds no credibility. In fact it doesn't even seem to be a very popular blog and has no comments on its postings.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
That case about the Japanese men caught in Italy with those supposed fake bonds has bothered ever since it happened. The official story just didn't add up.

It will be interesting to see where this goes. I am a bit suspect of this source. If it was true I think the source would not be around right now. People like this have no problem with killing people that try to expose their secrets.

Interesting find. S&F.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

I looked into that situation in Italy.

The last thing that was reported, was that the men and the bonds were allowed to leave.

So, if the bonds were fakes, they would NOT have let them go.

As for Fulford, still wondering about him.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tyrannyispeace

Could you provide a source for this ?

The part about them being allowed to leave with the bonds .

link   
Why do people post blogs as sources? What is the point of that? Why not just link a picture of your cat.

Waste everyone's time even posting garbage like this. Seriously.

Make an account here ---> retardforum.com... and post stuff like this all you want.

No source. No story. No reason to post it here. Or at least change the title to "FICTIONAL: United Nations, Alan Greenspan now implicated in $134.5 billion bond scandal " so we know to avoid this type of posting.

Worst of all, this particular blog is KNOWN for writing fictional garbage

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Ciphor]

link   
Yeah I'm flagging this just in case...this seems plausable...a lot of money has been going somewhere. We need to dig up some dirt as this unfods...if its credable...as to where this cash went. I think wherever we find the money went we'll find a bigger story.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Here are a few threads here, that went over this. While discussing this, a couple of coincedences with the value of the bonds and monetary loans being made by the Fed.

2 Japanese Carrying $134 Bil Worth Of U.S. Bonds Detained in Italy

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That should get you some info.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by charlie0

i'd like to learn more about these "White Dragon Society", "Black Dragon Society", and "Dragon Family" groups/organizations.

but, the information out there is overwhelming with well over 6 million hits for googling "White Dragon Society", some of the first hits say arbitrarily that the White Dragon Society was formed from re-naming the Black Dragon Society.

i think i would like to learn more before contributing a post that pretends to make sense of something i may not fully comprehend.

star & flag, and thanks for sharing this with us, but ... what does it mean?

-et

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tyrannyispeace

That's what bothers me. That was the last thing I heard. The Japanese men were released and the bonds were fake. No follow up on the story at all. A complete media blackout.

Why would these men be released if they were carrying 134B in fake bonds? It would have been the largest counterfeiting crime in history.
It makes no sense.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join