It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hugh Hewitt on CNN, "Good no one will hear it"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I thought I would share this video and everyone can have a laugh. Hugh Hewitt letting someone know what he thinks of her show. Careful, do not have anything in your mouth, it will end up all over your screen.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tyrannyispeace

looooooooooooooool man that was hilarious

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Figured I would add another vid of what the Taiwanese think of the Spain trip.

Wish I spoke Taiwanese. I would love to get it translated.

Other countries are calling her Marie Antoinette.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I never thought I would say this, but what is this for if not to bait people into an argument? I mean what kind of intellectual debate could we possibly have about this clip? Don't get me wrong, it is funny and I like the message. This is just instigation man, and anyone can see it from a mile away.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Thank you for the pre warning, beer would have shot out my nose. That was beautiful.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Why is anything worth talking about "instigation"? For that matter isn't every single post on ATS "instigation" to somebody? Isn't that the point? To get people to speak out? This one simply made my day brighter. On occasion, that is needed as well.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamwalker74

Why is anything worth talking about "instigation"? For that matter isn't every single post on ATS "instigation" to somebody? Isn't that the point? To get people to speak out? This one simply made my day brighter. On occasion, that is needed as well.

To a certain degree, I suppose you are kind of right. In my opinion, the difference is that there are plenty of threads about this topic, I don't really think we needed another one just to talk about this particular comment. In that regard this thread's point is primarily to stir some #$%^ up and get a reaction out of someone.

User just joined 3 days ago and already has 1 warning. I am out of reasons for why this is pretty much a troll, but I covered them all anyway. =)

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It's the when and the where of obama's escapes from dealing with the problems he signed up to deal with. Plus, timing is everything. If obama wasn't so arrogant towards the American people, he'd (and michelle) have a better sense of when were better times to take all their trips.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

You know, I've always been curious of the "troll" definition. Anytime anybody says anything inflamatory, at least to the majority of the group, they are considered a "troll", whether or not they actually believed what they posted.

Secondly anytime somebody posts a humorous page, they are also "trolls".

It would be very easy for me to call every post I disagree with "trolling" but I don't. I think it's a cop out.

For that matter the true "trolls" on this site I believe, end up enciting very interesting, intelligent, and well written debate, that would not exist without the "troll".

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Sometimes it is fun to play the "devil's advocate", you should try it.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamwalker74

Sometimes it is fun to play the "devil's advocate", you should try it.

I did with my original post man. As I already stated, I thought the clip was hilarious and I agree with dudes politics. I am not offended by anything, nor am I upset by it. I just happen to think that this was posted strictly for the purpose of inciting a flame war.

To reiterate why I think that:
1. There are numerous topics about Mrs. Obama's vacations, and this certainly does not constitute information crucial to making a new thread.
2. OP joined the site 3 days ago and already has a warning, obviously they are not very good at ATS'ing, or they would not have that warning. **edit** between my last comment and this one, OP has gained another warning....

I didn't call for a ban of the OP, or shut down the thread, I was just stating my opinion in the OP's motives.

[edit on 8/11/2010 by sputniksteve]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

that's taiwanese? i thought it was korean, i don't speak either so i have no clue

i've seen a few of those animations, and like i said i thought they were korean... who makes those lil animations, sometimes they're pretty relevant, in a satire way, to what's going on in the world

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Oh yay...more BBS...bipartisan BS. He's right...with all that's going on, it was a totally ridiculous thing to have wasted so much time and energy on. On both sides. She's right in that we will see in November. BFD. And oh by the way, I had coffee in my mouth when I watched. It stayed there.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
What's her name? Stephanie??

She is just another leftie that is out of touch.
I predict she will pull this stunt in November.

new topics

top topics

join