It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me prepare!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
dude i'm not gonna go sneaking around in a bloody hazmat suit

i don't care about the radiation suits and pills n crap i just wanna know what would be considered a high level of radiation?

how long can u stay in an area with the radiation at those levels

example you wanna go into town it has suffered nuclear fallout but u need supplies radiated or not...

so u know there are high pockets of radiation in town but i don't know whats considered normal whats considered temporarily safe and whats considered a no go zzones

also how long does it take for radiation to leave the body

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
example u need water badly but it's radiated so how much can you drink of it knowing u need water but it is radiated...

how long will it take for that radiation to leae your body so you can drink more water although radiated..

what levels are too high?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
triple post i know..... but this is why we can't get REAL guns to protect ourselves in Australia because our governments are FUKCED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.news.com.au...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienslayer

I reckon if you followed your gut you would know. When you start to feel really nauseous then you need to GTFO asap before you pass out lol

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
by that stage you are already gone

i know if u can taste metal or feel tingling you are in danger

but i need a geiger counter

i think 400 rad is 50% death and 100 rad + is radiation poisoning

so thinking that way if i was going into town and it was 2rad/hour i have basically 50 hours in town max!

what i wanna mostly know is how long does it take for radiation to leave the body

or once u have 100 rads that's it.. your stuck with it?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Your gonna have to have a knife fight with a huge mob of aboriginals wielding baseball bats and bricks. Good luck matey lol

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Where are you buying your radiation scanner from? which model are you getting?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Well i don't honestly know i want to order this stuff in from overseas but customs won't allow me to have radiation suits or armour or a geiger counter as it's radioactive classed

i'll have to look locally but the last time i asked i had the police knocking on my door asking questions

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

What were you trying to import that brought the police to your door?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
full body lead 1mm radiation suit and a geiger counter

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
conspiricy to create nuclear material

but the bottom line is i am preparing for 2012!!!! and ww3!!

but that's just gonna get me locked away in a mental ward..

so much for freedom of speach our governments are corrupt beyond power save yourselves!!1

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I wish you the best of luck in your quest, Alienslayer.
I hope that you get all the material and info you need to survive if there is some sort of nuclear worldwide holocaust.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

lmfao thats gold mate. Your dedication might just save your life who knows. Good luck dude

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hi people. I am Chinese.
there are many people form the future who came back. they are ridiculed by many. but i hope u dun.
the news they brought was that we are in deep #, this is true.
and in septem ber isreal will atk i ran.
and the us will atk n.corea. forcing i ran to fire back.
which is in total accordance with the camelot project.

the people told us how to sur\/i\/e.
there are places where ppl would be safe. although aus is not talked abt.
wea pons are indeed important. bcuz ppl go crazy. the n america would be first to hit by solar flares and it happened few wks ago. and they said this would increase in intensity, bringing down the entire power network. the pwr outage wasmore than1yr. and winter became so bitter that they had to burn hses n furnitures down.

water supply is important. food supply u can get in stores foc. wea pons to like X and knife are important. eating insects and barks and leafes are necessary. be physically strong as well as mentally.

lastly, we nid to stay united not e\/eryone for himself. Lo\/e is the key to sur\/i\/al.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: xxshadowfaxx

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your
sites really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come
back down the road. All the best

OZ là một công ty chuyên tư vấn thiet ke club, lĩnh vực của chúng tôi rất đa dạng và phong phú, chúng tôi còn nhận thiet ke resort với phong cách chuyên nghiệp, hiện đại, thiet ke bar mang phong cách Châu Âu đẳng cấp khác biệt. Ngoài ra chúng tôi còn 1 bộ phận chuyên nhận thiet ke khach san theo yêu cầu của khách hàng nhằm đem lại cho khách hàng những thiet ke nha xinh  phù hợp với phong cách của mình. Ngoài ra chúng tôi còn là đối tác chính của rất nhiều công ty lớn trong lĩnh vực thiet ke showroom  để trưng bày sản phẩm  và thiet ke van phong hiện đại cho những công ty chính. khi thiết kế cho khách hàng chúng tôi còn tư vấn luôn việc thiet ke phong karaoke đơn giản để thiet ke nha dep . Một điều đặc biệt nữa là đội ngũ kiến trúc sư của chúng tôi còn là những người tạo ra những thiet ke biet thu đẹp mang lại cho khách hàng những điều tốt đẹp nhất. kozoka là một công ty gia cong mfc  và gia cong do go  chúng tôi nhận gia cong do go noi that và gia cong sat thep  bên cạnh đó thì gia cong inox  cũng là một trong những lĩnh vực hàng đầu của chúng tôi

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join