It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This Be A Taliban Secret Weapon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
England’s medical magazine, The Lancet, reports a new super bug growing in India and Pakistan.
www.thelancet.com...
Enterobacter produces a substance called beta lactamase and is responsible for resistance to antibiotics during treatment. Some bacteria and the infections that they cause, can sadly be spread in an Intensive Care Unit. This is called a nosocomial infection. Our strongest anti-biotics, carbapenem and third generation cephalosporins, are used to kill these infections. emedicine.medscape.com...
The bacteria found in India and Pakistan, called Enterobacteriaceae, as well as Escherichia coli (E. coli) and Klebsiella pneumoniae, have some how mutated one of their genes called (beta-lactamases) blaNDM-1. This mutation now prevents our most powerful anti-biotics from killing these super bugs.
Research shows that people traveling to and from these countries, that have surgery performed on them, become infected and act as vectors in spreading this horrific disease.
Now back to the title of my thread. Who would have thought that Muslims would commander aircraft and slaughter thousands of innocent people by crashing them into buildings. The potential for contaminating terrorists with this super bug and spreading this disease to the US, is very great.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
India has around 1 billion in population, and like nearly any country I'm guessing, has slums. Huge pop.= large slums = breeding ground for nasty bacteria, not to mention they have a rather serious AIDS epidemic.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
An Afghan super weapon is an AK47...You think the Taliban can make a disease? I have never heard of any Taliban scientist and with the knowledge to create such a super strain of a virus that cant be treated by even the most powerful anti- biotic s created by man in the last 100 years or so..... so in conclusion I think their probably NOT to blame for this one.

If there is in fact this new virus I believe it will of been created by external powers...not the Taliban

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Pockets]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Yet another significant event. There is way too much going on for all of this to be just coincidence.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

Yea...it's called evolution!

Lines-Sorry

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Maybe it is evolution but its got remarkable timing. Along with all the stuff going on all around the world, this year has been a very active year and things are getting more hectic as the year goes on.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

The timing is the coincidence

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If this virus is indeed a weapon used by the Taliban, it would have been given to them by the C.I.A.. The Taliban in turn would then pass it on to other Muslim extremist groups to be distributed throughout Europe, after which it wouldn't be long before it arrives in North America vial travellers by air. I think the problem with these so-called superbugs is that they were once viruses that could be taken care of by antibiotics, but have mutated to the point where our newest antibiotics are useless against them. It seems that some are mutating faster than our latest defenses against them. I wouldn't be at all surprised if these are allowed to "accidently escape" the labs that produce them, and also help the mutation process. TPTB will stop at nothing when it comes to bringing the world's population down to a manageable level easily controlled by a one world government.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Oh well, guess we'll all just have to invade Pakistan and India so that we can oversee the development of their health care system to a level like back in the US.

Oh... wait.....

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Given that the Taliban is the government poster-child to propegate the terror movement, perhaps blaming them is a little short-sighted? It is also a fact that epidemics can spread on their own without any human intervention, so I would look at the bug itself as the first culprit ... the rest of the vector spread that follows an unwitting tragedy. While I believe in a depopulation agenda from certain faction, bugs and viruses are too indiscriminate. Do "they" all have the antidote so that they can sit back and watch their handiwork?

Besides that, Thank you for the information on the superbugs!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
An Afghan super weapon is an AK47...You think the Taliban can make a disease?

I never said that they created it, nor did they create Boeing 767's.
But the muslim/Taliban are opportunistic and can weaponize this into a horrific scene.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets

Yea...it's called evolution!

Lines-Sorry

Yes, you are sorry, very sorry.
If you can't think of anything contributory, why post at all (except to cast dispersions). The the Taliban/muslims can take a cell phone and make a bomb out of it.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
If this virus...

It is not a virus, it is bacteria.
E. coli is an intestinal bacterium.
The bacteria has changed it's genetic make-up and most of our anti-biotics are useless to it.
The indigenous populations of India and Pakistan have surgery. Weather or not they have an infection, anti-biotics there are over prescribed and the bugs have adapted.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
While I believe in a depopulation agenda...

Really?
Really!
Who would you start removing?
This is a bacterium that more than likely adapted from the over use and or non-compliance of the MD/patient.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Not from me ! I said : While I believe in a depopulation agenda from certain faction ... from certain factions I mean. For the record, I absolutely detest their aims. Who are they to deprive us of our lives, or slow-kill us? As I once stated, we could support 35 billion people, and should if there are so many of us, using intelligent tower designs that act as communes which grow food and create electricity on an entirely localized basis. But no, humans are as cattle to some "elite" collectives, fit for slaughter. I don't even eat meat. One of my life grievances is that we must kill anything for food.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Who are you to question my contribution?

My posts are just as important as yours regardless of content

the Taliban/muslims can take a cell phone and make a bomb out of it.

Hahahaha...you are misinformed...you got any proof of this crazy claim?

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Pockets]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
The the Taliban/muslims can take a cell phone and make a bomb out of it.

No, that's completely ridiculous. And a little dangerous as you say Taliban (who are followers of islam) and then muslims - who are also followers of Islam but not necessarily Taliban and not necessarily violent or extremists. You shoud have said either the Taliban and/or muslim extremists if you wanted to single them out correctly.

Anyhow, cannot make a proper bomb out of a mobile phone - unless you're thinking of someone actively trying to detonate the batteries in them - which I have not heard of a single case of that. You CAN use components and the functionality of a mobile phone to DETONATE a bomb you create with other components.

And there is a very large difference in the intelligence and capabilities required from crafting a mobile-phone-detonating IED to bioengineering a deadly virus/disease. The latter of which I simply do not think the Taliban have.

new topics

top topics

join