It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New guy from the midwest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hello all, I have browsed this place for awhile not and just decided to create a name. I am a college student from the midwest and find this site pretty interesting. I was wondering if you all could help give any insight to a experience i've had a couple times in life. here it goes. Every night before I go to sleep a lay on my bike with my eyes closed in an attempt to clear my mind from the day’s issues. On two separate occasions while lying with my eyes closed focusing straight ahead I begin to feel as I’m being sucked down a tunnel like rollercoaster ride. The “ride” goes through all sorts of twists turns straights and gains speed as it continues. Then out of nowhere I feel like I’m tossed into space and floating around the stars. I am still conscious and my body feels like its literally floating. This space experience lasted 15-20 seconds before I lost my focus and was mentally right back on my couch. The total event from beginning down the tunnel to the end lasts two minutes tops. Just re-reading this sounds ridiculous ha but it’s the truth. I was just writing to see how the minds here on ATS interpret this event and to see if anyone has had similar experiences.

Thanks
TMP

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Welcome.
Where in the midwest?
Anywhere near STL?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'm from Royals country ha Kansas City... Unfortunately they suck

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I hope you enjoy your stay and learn many new and exciting things about ET and the paranormal in general.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcoming. I appreciate it.

link   

link   

new topics

top topics

join