It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Releasing my Rage on TPTB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Do to the current circumstances on hand and the current state of things I have decided it is best to list a few of the things I am completely ENRAGED over having been born into this system of crap...led by THE POWERS THAT BE. This is for the simple fact of letting out some frustration as there truely is nothing I can do but watch and anticipate what comes next for me to have to endure. Starting from the top here is a list I have made a mental note of since I have been born of some changes I would make...some are not realistic but in an attempt to deflate my anger here goes...I challange you to do the same friends. Some are historical...some are current events...some are situational...all make me uspset and helpless. S

All started growing up...seeing adults acting stupid and ignorant...I would ask legit questions to my parents, friends, strangers, teachers...they would give me an answer...but inside...largely the answer was unsatisfying and almost always...somehow I knew it was wrong...cause all of my questions were the BIG Questions...God, Religion, Diversity, Race, Medical Issues, Death, Life, What-we-are-here-for type questions...I was always left with nothing. Stupidity and programing and I seen this and knew it was wrong from a young age. My leaders and the people who were supposed to know...did not know...I am guessing some of you have too...

First off...I fought in Iraq...real combat... not just sitting on a post passing time crying about missing Suzie Q back home...I was a Sergeant in the U.S. Marines...Fallujia operation Phantom Furry. I was a good Marine..Oorah and all that...Martial Arts Instuctor. I loved the simpleness of being a Warrior...life/death...fight hard play hard...be honorable. It wasnt as "cluttered" with the noise of regular populace...I guess. But War Sucked! God what a waste of time and effort. Period. I am all for being a warrior and train still to this day..but what ever happened to being humble...not fighting unless attacked first?

I am a police officer now...same crap. Everyone pointing fingers at everyone else because no one has answers to the big questions...just open ended answers or answers leading to more questions. Enough said on that...we all agree things are not as cooperative and harmonious as they should be in our world, both at a local level and world level.

These are the things I had to teach MYSELF...cause my leaders and teachers could not and sometimes would not...

1) Religion- I have rationalised from the get go...they are all there for meeting certain cultural needs...all leads to the same thing right? Well...I believe Universe is God...and in that vastness...here we are. I figure...the best I fit in with is the East (Buddhism, Taoism) because they are about reconnecting with the world viewing it as yourself all as one type thing. Path of self refining...the whole reason religion came into play in the first place! *Purpose is to divide humanity.

So TPTB...screw you. I opt out...I choose to be nothing!!! Not even athiest or agnostic...NOTHING! Period! In nothing... I can be EVERYTHING and not worry about bothering my surroundings and I am comfortable at the same time. Win Win.

2) Governmental Politics- Never understood it and the more I try I come to the same conclusion. They all point fingers and are powerless without cooperation from the people and each other...so its ineffective and causes a huge loss in effort supposed to be for the people but its not..its self serving at this point (especially) in America. I could go off on this subject...people need to govern themselves with their own kind...someone put into office who is a real professional with real life experience with Manantory leadership training and experience with roughing it in the dirt. I would be happy to make a course outline but thats another thread...here are some definate ideas...

All public record of: Complete backround check, very extensive polygraph, interrigation, public (unsensored) questioning, martial arts training, military/law enforcement training, medical training, construction training, humanitarian works and must actively meditate to reveal outside influances and his own thoughts. *Illusion to divide us and cause drama. Sucks!

3) War. This is the most rediculous crap...ever since the first time someone came up to me picked a fight because his friends were around him...it is self serving and NOT in the interest of Anyone. This is not to be confused with humanitarian missions....that should be it...nothing else. Only time we should ever go to war is to deal with mass killings or ethnic clensing (stuff like that). No country should operate outside its own lines. There should only be a national police...and a worldwide army and airforce only used when voted on by a world election of the people of every country giving its personel who serve in the world police...for peace keeping humanitarian reasons ONLY. Period. This could be broken down into more clear detail..but this is the gist of it.

1) Taxes. Ok here is it. I sould never have to pay taxes for things I dont agree on...things that I do agree on I should pay taxes on. So...If I dont agree with building for schools I can pay taxes on building projects for (whatever your interest is). Either way...a certian percentage of taxes all the way around the populace...and a (mandantory) vote by everyone over (17) on what projects are needed for that year...then the list comes out and folks vote and the money is spent. I know this is a relaxed way of looking at it...but somehow the voting needs to be happening more by people...its not because we cant trust our leaders to do the right thing...if the polls show it...it needs to happen. And the leader who goes against the people will Immediately be outsted and held to trial for treason...period.

This is my biggest anger...why am I paying taxes on everything..I am just being used by my government...it should be the other way around.

Why am I paying for NASA? Really? Were going up there to put hardware in space? Ok. Sure. Quit taking pictures of planets and get out of there unless were going to colonise the moon or something...all government agencies should be 100% glass...I want to know where my money is going period! Im tired of my money going to *SNIP*! I need a new roof on my house. hahahah.

Basically...I want to take all the world leaders and slap the *SNIP*

Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Wed Aug 11 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Post removed by staff due to censor circumvention throughout the post.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Moral to the story is the world is out of touch with itself...the people and their governments, war, corporations, environment and humanity, religion and aliens. Truely is Ying and Yang...the leaders are not doing a good job of making this any easier.

BTW...I still serve both government, and my community...and what were getting is not what were asking for.

TSHTF real soon and its the only way things will change....I'll sit back and watch...

*SNIP*

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
All there is to say: hear hear!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Man looks like you've through a lot. I would probably recommend a kool aid drink, just kick back drink and relax

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
hahhaha. I drink protien shakes and hit the gym...Kool Aid has too much sugar. LOL

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
hahhaha. I drink protien shakes and hit the gym...Kool Aid has too much sugar. LOL

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Thank you for your service to our country. I am fully behind our soldiers but do not condone our governments actions.

The fighting men in my family go all the way back to the American Revolution and that is just in this country.

I'm happy that you woke up and understand a little about what is happening in our country.

But don't get your panties in a wad about it because it is not a new idea. Ever since civilization began we have been controlled in some way or another.

I first heard about the NWO in the early fifties. That's a long time ago. I was born in 1947.

My greatgrandfather was on Jekyll Island , Ga when the fed was established. Is that when our troubles started? No.

Greed was born in man from the beginning and has been festering like a bad sore on our asses ever since.

YOU CAN do something to help change things. We need good men and women to serve our country in the political field. Study your state and local government. Start talking and make your views known.

When the time is right you can present yourself as a candidate for politcal office.

My father was very successful in his political career. I once asked him why the really good men in our town would not get active and run for office.

He told me that good men and women did not want to join the filthy, corrupt politicians in office. And it is a thankless job with much hard work.

Are you registered to vote? If not do so immediately so you can vote in November.

I'm on your side friend and hope you can find your way to make a difference in out world.

Peace Out

[edit on 11-8-2010 by dizziedame]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Thanks I appriciate it...I do plan on voting this time...more than likely an independant.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
"Don't tell me we don't live in an oppressive country, I'm one of the oppressors"- My Cousin Preston the cop. You are TPTB so go vote or oppress or whatever you do. Stop your complaining, you are in charge of your destiny so don't blame it on some power that is.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

You just stated something that was redundant. If we are in control of our destiny then why do we need to vote?

If I am TPTB...because I am a cop...really...becauase why? Dont just flap your mouth son...Im' sure it will boil down because I have to write a ticket every now and then or because I put handcuffs on someone for 9 times out of 10 committing a crime against another person...so "I am a power that is?" Pretty loose and unstable rational

top topics

join